Want to find a different career path after 12th? Or to learn a new skill in a short time before going for your graduation? This is where opting for diploma courses after 12th turns out to be extremely beneficial.
Diploma courses let you explore a career field in a short time while grasping the central basics and unraveling your inner talents and skills. So, if you have always dreamed of a different career than the stream you chose in 12th or have an eagerness to discover a new career, a diploma course can be the key to knowing where your passions and interests lie.
Let’s go deeper into how pursuing a diploma course abroad can be a life-changing experience, leaving you with enhanced knowledge and a skill-set that you never knew you had before.
Why should you opt for diploma courses after 12th?
Wondering if your hobby of capturing every moment can turn you into a professional photographer? Or your excellent managing and multitasking skills can land you in a career in management?
Here are the reasons why opting for diploma courses after 12th can provide you with enriching insights into your capabilities and passions.
- To gain knowledge about a particular new field and understanding whether it aligns with your interests.
- Offers an enhanced exposure of a specific industry and if you want to learn further you can easily apply for graduation in the same country or even find job opportunities there.
- Diploma courses are specially tailored on a major skill rather than a comprehensive field. So, if you are only aiming to pursue a diploma course in web designing, you won’t have to take up a whole course related to IT.
- The right diploma course in the field of your interest can land you directly into your dream job without the long years of graduation.
- Diploma courses are both theoretical and practical based which leads you to grasp a basic understanding and skill-set in a shorter period of time.
- A diploma course costs less than a complete undergraduate program and has its essential focus on the development and furnishing of a specific skill rather than a complete subject.
What are the best diploma courses after 12th?
The decision of selecting the ideal diploma course should depend entirely on the specific career field that you are interested in. However, if you are just starting out you can begin by sorting out your fields of interest and then pick the one that you find yourself the most passionate about.
So, to help you further here is a list of a varied range of diploma courses after 12th that you can choose from the major disciplines.
Diploma Courses after 12th- Management
Diploma courses: Human resources, marketing management, business skills, leadership, and management, etc.
Universities offering diplomas in Management fields: LSBF Singapore, Reeves College, Vancouver Career College, Steinbis University, Berlin and many more.
Also Read: Study Abroad After 12th Commerce
Diploma Courses after 12th- Engineering
Diploma Courses: Mechanical and Electrical Engineering
Universities offering diplomas in Engineering: Nilai University, London South Bank University, Engineering Institute of Technology, Australia, Sault College, Cambrian College, amongst others.
Also Read: Courses after 12th Other Than Engineering
Diploma Courses after 12th- Design Studies
Diploma courses: Fashion design, graphic design, interior design, and digital design.
Universities offering diplomas in Design Studies: Cracow School of Art and Fashion Design, VCAD Canada, Cambridge School of Visual and Performing Arts, Raffles University, Malaysia and many more.
Diploma Courses after 12th- Mass Communication and Journalism
Diploma courses: Media, Film Studies, Journalism and Mass Communication fields.
Universities offering diplomas in Mass Communication & Journalism: Cambridge School of Visual and Performing Arts, London Film Academy, Vancouver Career College, and many more.
Diploma Courses after 12th- Hotel Management, Tourism & Event Management
Diploma courses: Hospitality, Tourism, Hotel Management, and Event Management
- Hotel Management Courses After 12th
- Travel and Tourism Course after 12th
- Top Humanities Courses After Class 12th
Other Diploma Courses after 12th
Apart from the above-mentioned courses, there are other diplomas in Yoga, Elementary Education, 3D Animation, Culinary Arts, Fine Arts, etc. that you can take after 12th and find your career path by developing these skills.
To read more about short-term courses, check out our blog on short-term courses after 12th.
Now that you know how incredibly helpful diploma courses after 12th can be, you can discover and fall in love with an entirely new field or you can know the technicalities of a hidden passion.
At Leverage Edu, we understand that finding the ideal career after 12th can be worrying and challenging and that’s why our counsellors are perfect for assisting you in finding the diploma course you want and ease the rigorous process of applications, essays, and SOPs thus being there at every step of the way for you with the right solution. Hence, put your worries aside and call us at +91-8826200293 to locate the career you are aspiring for!