Mobile repairing is an important branch of communication and Electronics Engineering. Phones have become an important necessity in our day to day lives. If our phone stops working, a thousand things cross our minds. The immense amount of data we have coined in a small gadget is as precious as gold for millennials. Due to instances like these, Mobile Repairing courses are gaining popularity amongst masses. If you are interested in knowing about such courses, then read on our blog which is going to disclose all the possibilities of cell phone repairing.
This Blog Includes:
Mobile Repairing Course: Syllabus
Syllabus of mobile repairing course is designed in a way it covers each topic that is necessary for repairing and servicing mobile phones. The course can be divided into four major categories:
- Basic of Mobile Repairing and Basic Electronics
- Hardware Repairing
- Software Repairing
- Basic and Advanced Troubleshooting
Basic of Mobile Repairing and Basic Electronics
The first unit of Mobile Repairing course will provide students with the basics of mobile and electronics. Candidates belonging to Electronics Engineering background will already be having a good knowledge of this module. This unit consists of the following topics:
- Basics of Mobile Communication
- Digital Electronics study
- Different Mobile phones assembling and disassembling
- Study of tools and equipment used in mobile repairing
- Study of parts in the mobile phones
- How to use a Multimeter?
- Use of DC Power Supply
In this unit, the focus is on fixing the hardware of the cell phones and students learn how to replace and handle the electronic parts of a gadget. Following topics are the major part of this module under a Mobile Repairing course:
- Introduction and study about Motherboard (Printed circuit board)
- Details about components in the motherboard
- Testing of various components and parts
- IC study which is used on the motherboard
- Recognition of chips
- Soldering and Desoldering of components using a soldering iron and rework station
- Mounting and Reheating of various SMD AND BGA chips.
Software problems are one of the most common issues faced by cell phone users. Whether it be an update in UI or crashing of UI, it all falls under the domain of software. In a Mobile Repairing course, this unit focuses on the repair of software used in a mobile phone. Topics under this unit include:
- A detailed study about faults which arises when Software corrupt
- Introduction of various software and flasher boxes
- Removal of the virus from the infected phones
- Unlocking of phones through software or codes
- Various secret codes
Basic and Advanced Troubleshooting
After receiving the complaints of mobile users, it is important to understand what is actually causing the issue. A candidate must be well versed with both hardware and software skills in order to troubleshoot the actual bug. This unit trains students to do their best at the time of practicals. The major topics covered in the basic & advanced troubleshooting module are as follows:
- Troubleshooting, fault finding and repair of various faults
- Repair procedure in case of Hardware issue
- Repair procedure in case of a Software issue
- Water damage repair techniques
- Circuit tracing; Jumper techniques and solutions.
- Internet use for solving troubleshooting problems
- Advanced troubleshooting techniques
Read About: Diploma in Automobile Engineering
Mobile Repairing as a Career
With all the smartphones out there in the market and the introduction of new ones every now and then by different brands, don’t you think that people would end up facing hardware or software problem someday and will not be able to fix the problems on their own? Certainly, yes! That’s when Mobile technicians come to rescue. A student after completing mobile repairing course gets enough practical knowledge to easily start a business of fixing electronics gadgets.
After doing a mobile repairing course, students can get jobs in the authorised service centre of large well-known smartphone companies where they have to do troubleshoot mobile bugs in customer’s phones.
Top Recruiting Companies
If a student has completed a certificate or diploma courses in mobile repairing from top colleges or technical universities, there are numerous job opportunities in the top mobile phone companies such as:
In these big brand mobile phone companies, the student can work as a technician in their authorised service centres and later move on to higher positions after gaining experience.
The growing need for smartphones in the life of people is bringing in new opportunities for students wanting to pursue mobile repair courses. If you want to make a career in this field, then contact Leverage Edu and we will help you pick a course that will perfectly fit your requirements.