Cipla is a multinational, pharmaceutical corporation with its headquarters in Mumbai. It is regarded as one of the top organizations on a global scale. With the mission of “caring for life,” this company has raised the standard as an employer and a provider of pharmaceutical solutions. Hence, after completing their studies, students seek employment possibilities at Cipla. There are numerous job opportunities available at Cipla, including Senior Officer, Officer, Team Member, QA Cluster Head, Junior Officer, Junior Team Member, Junior Operator, Office Assistant, Senior Team Member, Senior Manager, Trainee, Lab Technician, Analyst, Production Operator, Health Nurse, Supervisor, and much more. If you want to know more about Cipla career opportunities, Cipla careers in India 2023, eligibility requirements, and much more, then Keep Reading!
This Blog Includes:
Why Work at Cipla?
There are many reasons to pursue work at Cipla, including salaries and job opportunities. Some of the top reasons include the following;
- Cipla allows you to maintain a healthy balance between work and life. This also helps you in dedicating quality time towards work.
- One major reason for working at Cipla is the availability of numerous job opportunities with lucrative packages.
- Cipla does not focus on just making medicines, it focuses on making difference in the lives of people.
You are required to qualify for a few eligibility requirements to pursue a Cipla career. However, these eligibility requirements vary depending on the job profiles, requirements, etc. Some of the common eligibility requirements are as follows;
- You must have passed an undergraduate/ postgraduation degree in pharmacy/ intermediate, MBA, etc., depending upon the job profile you are applying for from an officially recognized institution.
- Other major requirements include a minimum of 18 and a maximum age of 45, along with good health.
There are a few documents that you are required to submit as a part of the application process, these important documents include;
- Degree certificates
- Graduation/ Post Graduation mark sheet for all years
- Identity proof ( Driving license, Pan card, University Admit Card, Passport)
- Recent Updated Resume
Highest-Paying Cipla Careers for Freshers
Employees of Cipla are paid an average monthly salary ranging from INR 18,128 per month for freshers to INR 35,576 per month for experienced persons. Some of the top job profiles and the average salary of Cipla employees are as follows;
|Job Profile||Average Annual Salary (INR)|
|Senior Data Engineer||7.5 L – 35.0 L|
|Backend Engineer||1.8 L – 18 L|
|Android Engineer||1.5 L – 10 L|
|Senior Product Designer||5.6 L – 43.1L|
|Product Manager||5 L – 35 L|
|Senior Product Designer||9.5 L – 56.7 L|
|Sales Manager||2 L – 15 L|
|Engineering Manager||7.5 L – 77.7 L|
|Staff Engineer||17 L – 51.9 L|
- B.Sc Computer Science
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Finance
- Bachelor of Arts (BA)
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech- IT)
- Bachelor of Engineering (BE)
- Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA)
- Master of Computer Applications (MCA)
- Bachelor of Technology (BT / BTech)
Check out the Highest Paying Amazon Careers
The application process for getting into universities that offer diplomas in banking technology is quite simple, and all you are required to do is follow your preferred university’s official website for the latest updates and notifications. Then you must accurately fill out the application form available on the official website after paying the application fees and before the deadline. As a part of the application process, you may also require to submit a list of documents required. After completing the application process, the preferred university will contact you through email or contact number in case you are selected.
Ans: The average salary of the Cipla Trainee varies depending upon Cipla’s HR policies and the varied job profiles
Ans: As mentioned above the salary package offered by Cipla varies depending upon the experience, job role, location of the organization, and much more.
Ans: The age limit for Cipla jobs is not specified.
This was all about Cipla Careers in India. Stay tuned with Leverage Edu to discover various job opportunities in India. Connect with us on Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter to get regular updates regarding careers in India.