GMAT conducted by the Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC), is one of the top MBA entrance exams. One can appear for the GMAT exam 5 times in a year but in a gap of 16 days. Apart from queries related to the GMAT exam dates, candidates also find the GMAT registration process confusing. So, if you also want to know about the registration process of GMAT, here is a blog that will explain the process in a step-by-step way!
This Blog Includes:
How to Register for GMAT 2023?
Visit the official website and click “Register now”
Carefully create an account under your name. If you have an already existing account, then you can sign in.
The next step in GMAT registration is to mention all your personal details like name, address, date of birth, etc.
Mention your academic qualifications and work details carefully.
Verify all your details and submit the GMAT exam application form.
Choose the nearest test center and schedule your exam in this step of GMAT registration.
Select your preferable date and time slots for the GMAT exam.
Once you completed the above-mentioned GMAT registration steps, submit the exam fee.
Once you receive a confirmation of your fee payment, your GMAT registration is done and you are all set to appear for the examination!
GMAT Test Centers in India
Across the country, there are many test centers available. You have to choose your preferred center during the GMAT registration process. Enlisted below are some of the centers available:
- New Delhi
GMAT 2023 Exam Dates
There are several GMAT 2023 sessions held each year. The GMAT 2023 test will not have a set date. When completing the application, candidates have the option to select their own exam dates. Anytime during the year is a good time to register. Candidates are free to select their exam date and format.
Want to Prepare for GMAT at the Comfort of Your Home? Click Here to Register for Online Classes!
How to Book Slots for GMAT?
Every year, scores of applicants take the GMAT examination, and thus, you must not delay booking your slot. Even though you can apply 6 months-24 hours before the exam, rather than waiting till the last moment, you should select your slots as early as possible. Furthermore, the aspirants must keep in mind that November is considered one of the busiest months for GMAT registration. So, if you plan to appear this month, you must timely complete all the formalities online. Other than the online method, here are the other options to consider for GMAT registration.
- Phone Call: You can call the GMAT customer service, get a slot fixed, and pay the fee.
- Postal Mail: You can also book your slot through the mail by paying ee through cheque.
How to Reschedule the GMAT Exam?
You can easily reschedule your exam either online or over the phone even after your GMAT registration. The rescheduling fee as per the time gap has been given in a tabular form below.
|Timeline||Fee for Rescheduling||In INR [Approx.]|
|1-14 days before the exam date||US $150||11,200|
|15-60 days prior to the scheduled exam date||US $100||7,500|
|>60 days before the exam||US $50||3,800|
Accommodations for Disabled GMAT Test Takers
GMAC-The official GMAT conducting organisation has changed over the years to make the GMAT exam available to as many students as possible. Candidates with disabilities may take their GMAT test with assistance if they meet certain qualifying requirements and properly document their request. Candidates with disabilities who require accommodations must complete the following steps:
- They’d have to sign up for an account at mba.com.
- They would next have to fill out the GMAT Exam Accommodations Request Form.
- They would have to submit medical/clinical documents to the completed form.
- They would next have to submit or fax the completed GMAT Accommodation Form to Pearson Vue, together with any supporting documentation. Please keep in mind that no emails will be allowed.
- Applicants may anticipate an email confirmation of their papers’ receipt within four business days and a decision on their request within one month.
- Applicants who are approved can then arrange a GMAT exam appointment.
Preparation Tips For GMAT 2023
Candidates can review some advice to get their GMAT preparations underway.
- You must have a study strategy if you want to be ready for the GMAT in 2023.
- If you intend to take the GMAT exam, you should be familiar with the format of the test. You will become more familiar with the test’s syllabus, question types, and scoring system as a result.
- As soon as you decide on your preferred exam date, begin your usual study schedule and sign up for a coaching class for extra help.
- Maintaining good physical and mental health will help you unwind.
- To gain additional experience, revise every day.
To successfully register for the GMAT exam, you have to create an account on the official website and then follow the steps mentioned above
The application fee for the GMAT exam is $250 [INR 19,000 approximately]
If you wish to cancel the exam, then the charges can vary anywhere between the US $200 [15,000 INR] – US $150 [11,400 INR]. The charges and the refund value will depend on the number of days left before you cancel the exam.
Your GMAT test score will be sent to you on your email ID by the Pearson VUE within 20 business days after your test date
In total, you can appear for the exam 5 times a year. However, a gap of at least 16 days between 2 attempts is mandatory.
The GMAT exam will mainly evaluate your skills through 4 sections namely, Quantitative Section, Analytical Writing Assessment, Verbal Section, and Integrated Reasoning.
As discussed above as well that the GMAT exam is conducted throughout the year, one can appear for this exam anytime. Steps to register for GMAT 2021:
Register on the official website of the GMAT
1. Fill in the required details. Create an ID and password
2. Pay the application fee of US $250
3. Candidates can pay online or offline
4. After completing the entire process, candidates need to log in and book the date and place of the exam.
Hopefully, through this GMAT registration blog, you are now clear about how to apply for it! With questions framed from a wide range of topics in the GMAT exam, having a stronghold over the concepts is essential to clear the exam with flying colors. Enroll in Leverage Edu’s online GMAT preparation classes and take a step towards your dream university!