Java is one of the most widely used programming languages in the world, attracting the attention of everyone. Pursuing a short-term course in java can be very beneficial for someone who loves to program we have covered everything about advanced courses in Java in this blog.
This Blog Includes:
- About the Advanced Java Course
- Why Advance Java?
- Benefits of Advance Java
- Types of Java Courses
- Difference between Core Java and Advance Java
- Need for Advanced Java
- Best Courses to Learn in Advanced Java
- Top Online Advanced Java Courses
- Fees for Advanced Java Course
- Java Certification Eligibility Criteria
- Java Course Duration
- Java Language Syllabus
- Unit 1: Introduction to Java programming
- Unit 2: Java Classes and Objects for Object-Oriented Programming
- Unit 3: Inheritance
- Unit 4: Exception handling with try-throw-catch-finally constructs
- Unit 5: The Object class
- Unit 6: Working with types: Wrapper classes
- Unit 7: Packages
- Unit 8: Applets
- Unit 9: Basics of AWT and Swing
- Unit 10: The I/O Package
- Top Colleges for Advanced Java
- Java Courses Specialisations
- Jobs and Salaries after Java Advanced Certificate Course
About the Advanced Java Course
Before exploring the details, let’s learn what is a Java course? To succeed in this course, you’ll need a lot of patience and strong analytical skills. A successful programmer must devote 100% of your attention to resolving all of the programming’s intricate nuances.
- To tackle real-world problems like debugging and testing programs and inventing algorithms, a software engineer needs certain abilities and methodologies. You will be able to gain all of the core abilities required of a software engineer after completing the JAVA certificate course.
- If you want to work for a multinational corporation, you can take advanced JAVA certificate classes. After completing the JAVA course, you will have a bright future ahead of you. It is entirely a job-oriented program.
- Once students have received their JAVA language certificate, they will be contacted by several reputable firms in the public and private sectors, as well as BPOs and KPOs. Once you have completed the JAVA certificate course, you may be able to earn a high wage.
- This credential can also help you advance in your work and gain confidence. A JAVA developer’s skills are always in great demand in the market. In the private sector, having qualifications for extracurricular skills will always give you an advantage over other candidates.
Why Advance Java?
- It simplifies the complexity of developing an n-tier application.
- It Standardizes Application Programming Interface- API between components and application server containers.
- JEE application Server and Containers provides the framework services
Benefits of Advance Java
The 4 major benefits of using advanced Java are- network-centric, process simplification, and futuristic imaging standards.
- JEE- Advanced Java allows libraries to understand the concept of Client-Server architecture for web- based applications.
- You can work with web and application servers such as Apache Tomcat and Glassfish through these servers.
- It is also important to understand Advanced Java if you are working with trading technologies like Hadoop, cloud-native and data science.
- It provides a set of services, API and protocols, that allows the functionality which is a requisite for developing a multi-tiered application.
- There are a variety of Advanced Java frameworks like Spring, Hibernate, Struts, that allow us to develop secure transaction-based web applications such as banking applications and inventory management applications.
Types of Java Courses
Certificate Java Courses
Java certifications can be obtained both online and offline, though Java certificate courses are more easily obtained online. Online courses are inexpensive (often even free), offer lifetime access, and can usually be completed at your own leisure.
- Certificate programmes typically last 3 to 12 months
- Candidates should have a basic understanding of computer and programming skills before enrolling in this course
- The programme can be taken after completing 10+2, although students should be familiar with Java before enrolling in the certificate courses
- Java certification courses can also be an advantage which help you to increase your existing salary, also there will be more chances of getting promoted after completing such courses.
- The average salary one can expect post completing Java Certificate courses is around INR 3.2 – 6 LPA.
|Course Name||Course Fee|
|Java Certification Training Course||INR 12,999|
|Java Certification SE 1Z0-808 Masterclass + Practice Exam||INR 8,640|
|Professional Certificate in Introduction to Java||INR 29,476|
|Learn to Program in Java||INR 7,254|
|Comprehensive Java Course Certification Training||INR 5,999|
|Java, J2EE, and SOA Certification Training||INR 16,995|
|Java Programming for Complete Beginners||Free|
Diploma Java Courses
Java programming diplomas and master’s degree programmes are becoming increasingly popular. There are only a handful of Diploma and Post-Graduate Diploma JAVA Courses available, and they are available in both online and offline formats.
- Diploma programmes last anywhere from six months to a year
- Diploma courses in JAVA can be pursued after completing 10+2, however PG diploma programmes require completion of a bachelor’s degree
- The typical cost of a JAVA diploma course is between INR 20,000 and INR 50,000
- Candidates interested in specialising and honing their JAVA programming skills can enrol in JAVA Diploma and PG Diploma programmes. After completing JAVA diploma courses, the average annual salary is projected to be approximately INR 3 lakh
Undergraduate Java Courses
Java is taught in Computer Science and Information Technology courses at the undergraduate level. Through these classes, students learnt a variety of programming languages, including JAVA. Bachelor’s degrees in JAVA, in particular, are not available.
- These undergraduate programmes typically last 3-4 years and can only be studied after completing 10+2.
- Candidates must have completed 10+2 with a science background, with Mathematics as one of the required subjects.
- Programming Basics, Object-Oriented Programming & Design, Distributed Systems, Developing Web Databases, Abstraction, Data Structure, and other Java-related courses are covered in bachelor’s programmes.
- Depending on the college you choose, the average degree fee ranges from INR 15,000 to INR 6 lakh each year.
- Bachelor’s degree courses can cost anywhere between INR 3-5 lakh per year on average.
Postgraduate Java Courses
There is no such thing as a JAVA master’s degree. Aspirants can learn about Java and its applications by enrolling in any PG course in computer science or information technology. JAVA ideas, as well as other programming languages, are taught in any of the semesters.
- The Master’s Courses are 2-year programmes that can be taken after a bachelor’s degree has been completed.
- Data structure, Object-oriented programme, Web applications, Advanced Java programming, Distributed Java Applications, and other Java-related courses are generally included in PG courses.
- The typical annual course fee is between INR 80,000 and INR 3,00,000.
- A candidate’s average pay after finishing a Masters degree is roughly INR 3 LPA.
Doctoral Java Courses
Doctoral programmes in Java may or may not be available. Candidates can, however, enrol in doctoral programmes in computer science or information technology and conduct their research and thesis work in Java.
- Doctorate programmes are usually research-based and last between three and five years. They can be undertaken once master’s courses or an MPhil degree has been completed.
- The typical annual course fee is between INR 10,000 and INR 4,00,000.
- Doctorate courses in Computer Science or Information Technology are available for anyone interested in undertaking research. A PhD holder’s pay ranges from INR 4 to 20 LPA on average.
Difference between Core Java and Advance Java
|Parameters||Core Java||Advanced Java|
|Use||Development of general-purpose applications.||Development of web-based applications.|
|Purpose||Does not deal with the database, socket programming, etc.||Deals with socket programming, DOM, and networking applications.|
Need for Advanced Java
Advanced Java is used for developing Web-based applications online. It also consists of a set of services such as APIs and protocols, which provides the process that is necessary for developing multi-tiered web-based applications. The great number of job openings for Java full-stack developers encourage aspiring programmers to build a career as Java developers. According to the renowned U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, “The numbers of Full Stack Development jobs will rise to over 853,000 by 2024.” A lot of companies use Java in their tech stacks, including top companies such as Uber, Airbnb, Google, Netflix, Pinterest, Instagram, Spotify, and Amazon.
Best Courses to Learn in Advanced Java
Mentioned below are some of the best applications you can learn in java:
- Java Multithreading, Concurrency, and Performance Optimization
- Java Application Performance and Memory Management
- Java Memory Management
- Docker for Java Developers
- Kubernetes for Java Developers on Google Cloud
- Design Patterns in Java
- Java Streams API Developer Guide
- Web Application and Software Architecture 101
Also Read: BCA (Bachelor of Computer Applications)
Top Online Advanced Java Courses
Students can simply enroll in Java certification courses by subscribing to the course and paying the needed fees on several websites. Udemy Java, Oracle Java, and a variety of other courses are among the most popular.
|Object-Oriented Programming in Java Specialization||Coursera|
|The Complete Java Masterclass||Udemy|
|Java Programming: Solving Problems with Software||Coursera|
|Java Programming for Complete Beginners||Udemy|
Fees for Advanced Java Course
The majority of institutes have schedules that are based on their criteria. The typical cost of a Java Certification Course is between 5,000 and 7,000(INR).
Java Certification Eligibility Criteria
This high-level programming language has no explicit eligibility requirements. Java Certification Courses can be taken by any student or graduate by enrolling in the appropriate institutes or universities. Students with a basic understanding of computers and other programming approaches, on the other hand, may have an advantage.
Java Course Duration
The Java course lasts roughly 6-8 months and provides students with a thorough understanding of the subject. This, however, can change based on the course schedule at the institution or university.
Java Language Syllabus
The details of the subjects that you must follow while taking the Java Certification Course are provided below. The following is the main syllabus followed by the majority of institutes. There may be minor differences in the concepts described here:
Unit 1: Introduction to Java programming
- The Java Virtual Machine
- Conditional and looping constructs
- Variables and data types
Unit 2: Java Classes and Objects for Object-Oriented Programming
- Fields and Methods
- Nested classes
- Garbage collection
- Overloading methods
Unit 3: Inheritance
- Overriding methods
- Making methods and classes final
Unit 4: Exception handling with try-throw-catch-finally constructs
- The Exception class
Unit 5: The Object class
- Cloning objects
- The JDK LinkedList class
- String conversion
Unit 6: Working with types: Wrapper classes
- Enumeration interface
Unit 7: Packages
- Documentation comments
- Package access
Unit 8: Applets
- Applet capabilities and restrictions
- Configuring applets
Unit 9: Basics of AWT and Swing
- Layout Managers
- Event Handling
- Classes for various controls, such as labels, choice, list, Checkbox, etc.
- The Action Listener interface
- Using menus
- Using the adapter classes
- Dialogs and frames
Unit 10: The I/O Package
- Reader and Writer classes
- InputStream and OutputStream classes
- Concepts of URLs
- Working with URLs
Top Colleges for Advanced Java
Top colleges to pursue advanced java programs in India are:
- Aptech Computer Education
- National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology(Delhi)
- Compufield Computer Institute (Compufield Mumbai)
- Gist Programme for Advancing Computer Education
- National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology(Kolkata)
- Phoenix Academy for Technical Excellence (PATE)
- SJC Bangalore – St. Joseph’s College
- ISM- University of Skills
Java Courses Specialisations
The Specialization builds on the popularity of the Java Developer course by using the Java programming language to introduce core programming concepts such as data structures, networked application programming interfaces, and databases.
Java specialisations will assist students in learning basic programming ideas and preparing them to construct programmes to address complicated problems. From building algorithms to testing and debugging apps, participants will gain in-depth understanding.
Jobs and Salaries after Java Advanced Certificate Course
After completing this certificate in advanced JAVA, you will have a plethora of job options. You can easily swap jobs and work as a freelancer as a JAVA programmer. This short-term course time is ideal for furthering your professional growth. Finally, this JAVA language knowledge, as well as the JAVA certificate, will be with you for the rest of your life. Mentioned below are some of the jobs and average salaries you can expect:
|Name of the Job profile||Average Salary(INR)|
|JAVA Developer||2.40 lakhs- 4 lakhs|
|JAVA EE Application Engineer||3 lakhs-6 lakhs|
|JAVA Video Game Programmer||3 lakhs-6 lakhs|
|Technical Writer||3 lakhs-6 lakhs|
|Software Engineer||1.8 lakhs –4 lakhs|
It is a Java programming language feature. It’s a Java technology or version that’s specifically built for developing web-based, network-centric, or enterprise apps. It covers topics such as Servlet, JSP, JDBC, RMI, and socket programming, among others. It is a domain-specific speciality.
Data types, OOP, operators, exception handling, swing, threading, and collections are all covered in Core Java. Web services, database connectivity, JSP, Servlets, EJB, and other subjects are covered in Advanced Java.
In a survey of 324 Java programmers ranging from beginners to experts, the vast majority of respondents (about 75 percent) agreed that Java is not a difficult language to learn.
We hope this blog helped provide you with information on Advanced Java Courses! If you want to study Java or similar specializations for a degree or diploma, our Leverage Edu experts can help you find the ideal course and university combinations. Sign up for a free career counselling consultation with us!