To survive in today’s competitive world where business dynamics are constantly changing, individuals need to be ever-ready to confront hurdles. With job-fitting interpretations changing, it is essential to be equipped with the relevant understanding and familiar with technical know-how to face organisational problems. After completing your Bachelor’s degree, registering in the MBA program provides the possibility to discover both management and professional corporate roles. We have listed below the information regarding the MBA for Working Professionals.
This Blog Includes:
- Types of MBA for Working Professionals
- Executive MBA
- Top Executive Programs Offered Abroad
- Top Executive Programs Offered In India
- One Year MBA for Working Professionals
- One Year MBA Programs Abroad
- One Year MBA Programs In India
- Part-time MBA for Working Professionals
- How It Works
- List of Foreign Universities offering Part-Time MBA
- List of Indian Universities offering Part-Time MBA
- Online MBA for Working Professionals
- Benefits of MBA for Working Professionals
Types of MBA for Working Professionals
Before we dive into the details, let us first have a quick look at the types of MBA for working professionals that are available for them to pursue. They are:
An Executive MBA targets experienced and talented professionals from various fields who wish to hone their skills, gain more experience and career potential and gain leadership qualities. The multicultural nature gives them international management experience. The professionals have an adaptable schedule and are intended to suit working individuals.
Must Read: One Year vs Two Year MBA: Which is Better?
Top Executive Programs Offered Abroad
There are also various executive programs offered for candidates looking for MBA for working professionals. They are tabulated below:
|Name of Institute||Location||Course Offered|
|The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania||Pennsylvania||2 year Executive MBA|
|INSEAD||Singapore||17 month Executive MBA|
|IE Business School||Spain||Global Executive MBA|
|Nanyang Business School||Singapore||14-month MBA|
|ESADE Ramon Llull University||Spain||16-month EMBA|
Top Executive Programs Offered In India
Some of the top MBA colleges in India offer an executive MBA. Tabulated below are the various executive programs offered in India for candidates looking for an MBA for working professionals.
|Name of Institution||Location||Executive MBA For Working Professionals Program|
|Indian School of Business||Hyderabad and Punjab||Post Graduate Programme in Management for Working Professionals|
|Indian Institute of Management||Ahmedabad||Post Graduate Program for Executives|
|Indian Institute of Management||Bangalore||Executive Post Graduate Programme in Management|
|XLRI||Jharkhand||Executive Fellow Programme in Management|
|SP Jain Institute of Management||Maharashtra||Post Graduate Executive Management Programme|
One Year MBA for Working Professionals
One Year MBA is for those aspirants who wish to pursue MBA in the shortest time possible. The study is accelerated to teach MBA for working professionals the whole curriculum in 11 – 12 months.
One Year MBA Programs Abroad
Many countries abroad offer a one year MBA program for aspiring students. Some of the best countries to study MBA offer this course. We have tabulated them below:
|Name of Institute||Location||Courses Offered||Tuition Fees (Annually)|
|Kellogg School of Management||USA||10 to 11 month MBA course||$140,366 (INR 10,00,200)|
|Johnson Graduate Schools of Management, Cornell University||USA||1 year MBA course||$ 211,000 (INR 15,40,200)|
|Essec Business School||France and Singapore||ESSEC Global MBA||EUR 50,000 (INR 44,18,327)|
|University of Stirling||UK||MBA||GBP 18,645 (INR 19,04,377)|
|York St John University||UK||MBA Leadership and Management||GBP 10,616 (INR 10,84,305)|
One Year MBA Programs In India
Many top institutes in India offer a one-year MBA program as an option of an MBA for working professionals. They are tabulated below.
|Name of Institute||Location||Tuition Fees (Annually)|
|Indian School of Business||Hyderabad and Punjab||INR 34,00,600|
|IIM Ahmedabad||Ahmedabad||INR 25,00,000|
|IIM Bangalore||Bangalore||INR 27,00,500|
|SP Jain Institute of Management||Mumbai||INR 19,60,000|
|Management Development Institute||Gurgaon||INR 15,35,000|
Must Read: MBA- The Ultimate Career Starter for 2021
Part-time MBA for Working Professionals
Aspirants who work full time and can not afford to enter a full-time course can enrol for a part-time MBA. The classes for this course are often held in the evening or on weekends. A part-time MBA can take longer to complete, but it gives the flexibility to study without pausing on your career. This is the apt choice to learn MBA for working professionals.
The duration of part-time MBA courses takes up to two to three years as the classes are not conducted regularly as regular MBA courses.
How It Works
The option for a part-time MBA is good for those candidates who are seeking an MBA for working professionals and wish to continue working while learning. Mentioned below are the various benefits of getting admission to a part-time MBA course.
- Career Growth: The classes are held daily during the evening or weekends. This gives the student ample time to work on his career and upgrade his career by studying an MBA.
- Exposure: The part-time MBA provides exposure to the students and will improve the student’s expertise as they are exposed to various business management lessons.
- Flexibility: The flexibility part-time MBA offers concerning their schedule is a helpful advantage. Working students manage their job and studies simultaneously with no disruption of their professional careers.
- Promotion and Incentives: A professional degree in MBA will open up paths to promotion and incentives.
- Low fees: In comparison to the full-time MBA courses, part-time MBA courses are affordable.
List of Foreign Universities offering Part-Time MBA
- Haas School of Business, University of California Berkeley, USA
- Jones Graduate School of Business, Rice University, USA
- Booth School of Business, The University of Chicago, USA
- Heriot-Watt University, UK
- Renmin University of China, China
- Imperial College London, UK
List of Indian Universities offering Part-Time MBA
- XLRI, Jamshedpur
- Management Development Institute, Gurgaon
- Faculty of Management Studies, Delhi
- School of Business Management –NMIMS, Mumbai
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Pune
Online MBA for Working Professionals
Nowadays, different MBA colleges offer part-time online MBA programmes that last anywhere from one to four years. The working professionals would benefit from online MBA courses because they allow them to pursue their MBA from the comfort of their own homes, without having to leave their full-time jobs. Having said that, online MBA courses for working professionals have many perks, two of the most significant adaptable and inexpensive. It’s an optimal configuration for practitioners who don’t have the time to participate in classes. Over the years, the online MBA program has achieved approval and recognition, and institutions receive accreditation from more and more notable organizations.
Here is a list of Business Schools abroad offering online programs of MBA for working professionals:
|Business School||Program Name||Country|
|IE Business School||Global Online MBA||Spain|
|Imperial College Business School||Global Online MBA||United Kingdom|
|Warwick Business School||Warwick Online/DLMBA||United Kingdom|
|AGSM, University of New South Wales||MBAX||Australia|
|MIP Politecnico di Milano Graduate School of Business, The Polytechnic University of Milan||iFlex/ Flex EMBA||Italy|
|Kelley School of Business, Indiana University||Kelley Direct Online||United States|
Here is a list of Business Schools in India offering online programs of MBA for working professionals:
|Business School||Program Name|
|Amity University||Online MBA program|
|National Institute Of Business Management||One Year Online MBA Training|
Two Year Online MBA Training
Fast Track One Year Executive MBA Training
Fast Track Two Year Online MBA Training
|Pondicherry University||MBA(Marketing) |
|ITM University||MBA (General)|
MBA (Human Resource)
Benefits of MBA for Working Professionals
There are plenty of benefits for all candidates who aspire to pursue an MBA for working professionals. We have listed them below for you. Have a look:
- Broadens career opportunities: Studying an MBA course and doing a job will help build professional status. It helps to enhance knowledge, understanding, and gain experience, which helps broaden your career horizons. For moving ahead, either in terms of corporate positions or to earn an edge above others, professionals realize that they require further knowledge to upskill themselves through these Executive Management Programmes.
- Gain newer expertise in the field: Beyond the day job, studying the course helps illustrate and develop the skills that will look great to prospective employers and demonstrate your worth in a new profession.
- Personality development: It helps develop an impressive personality that makes you stand apart from the rest. It also plays an essential role in improving an individual’s communication skills, which is the key to management’s directing function.
- Get a Degree While Earning: Studying an MBA course can be financially stressful. Studying along with a job will not only help to build professional status and gain new experience but will also help to provide financial aid. Making an income is an apparent benefit of having a job but the money you make from having a job while studying could help to cover the cost of your tuition, school supplies, living, food, etc.
- Practical Learning: Practical implementation of the things that an individual learns promotes experiential learning. Simultaneous gaining of knowledge and their application promotes self-learning and helps familiarize professionals with new skills and techniques. It helps boost their self-esteem, knowledge, skills and enhances their transition into working life.
We hope our blog has answered all your queries related to MBA for working professionals. If you still have doubts regarding MBA for working professionals, then contact our experts at Leverage Edu who are here to guide you every step of the way. Sign up for a free session today!