An extension of the Master in Business Administration, the study of Global Management prepares students for leading positions in the global economy. From marketing to sales, human resources, accounting, and administration, an MBA in Global Management prepares students in managing all aspects of the aforementioned fields. Studying MBA in Global Management provides you with theoretical as well as practical knowledge.
Before further adieu, let’s take a tour abroad, and dive into an overview of the MBA in Global Management. We shall also take a detour and share an overview of an MBA in Global Management in India, in this blog.
This Blog Includes:
- Why Study MBA in Global Management?
- Top Global Universities
- MBA in Global Management in India: An Overview
- Eligibility Criteria for MBA in Global Management in India
- MBA in Global Management Abroad: An Overview
- International Eligibility Criteria of MBA in Global Management
- Application Process
- Documents Required
- Jobs and Salary
Why Study MBA in Global Management?
The following are some of the good reasons to study MBA in global management:
- Improves Core Skills
As you improve your business skills through the curriculum of global management, you also participate in self-assessment, acquiring better abilities to improve your core skills. You also experience an enriching journey of improving yourself personally and professionally.
Once you choose to pursue MBA in global management and start on your path to accomplishing set tasks, you are welcomed to a world of new opportunities. An MBA in global management expands your area of knowledge and provides you with perspective. Further, it provides exposure to international students, providing them with practical experience and opening the doors to a wide array of career opportunities.
- High Income
Once you complete an MBA in global management, you walk one step closer to landing your desired position and income. You stand out among your peers, with an MBA degree in global management curating your curriculum vitae with distinguishment and uniqueness. This helps employers in sorting out your application and moving forward with your profile in their company.
- Alumni Network
Enrolling in an MBA in global management course extends your contact to a network of possibilities. As you talk, interact, and spend time with your batchmates and professors, you gain the benefit of being present in an academic and professional circle that allows you to be a part of the networking process. An MBA in Global Management also has a great alumni network, that you eventually become a part of, and can fall onto once you step foot in the real world.
Top Global Universities
According to QS World University Global MBA Ranking 2022, the following are the top MBA schools, in the world.
|Universities||Country||QS Global MBA Ranking 2022|
|Stanford Graduate School of Business||USA||1|
|Harvard Business School||USA||2|
|London Business School||UK||6|
|IE Business School||Spain||7|
|Columbia Business School||USA||9|
|IESE Business School||Spain||10|
|UC Berkeley (Haas)||USA||11|
|Esade Business School||Spain||13|
|Yale School of Management||USA||18|
Must Read: Top Global B-Schools for Women
MBA in Global Management in India: An Overview
Now, it’s time to discuss MBA in Global Management in India. Preparing an overview of the same for you, we present the following table.
|Course Name||Masters of Business Administration in Global Management|
|Admission Process||Entrance – Based|
|Average Course Fee||Up to INR 5 lakh per annum|
|Average Initial Salary||Up to INR 12 lakh per annum|
|Top Recruiters||Microsoft Corporation, Lehman Brothers, Citi, Johnson & Johnson, etc.|
Eligibility Criteria for MBA in Global Management in India
What are the eligibility criteria to take admission to MBA in global management in India? Note the following:
- An undergraduate degree from a recognized institution, with a minimum aggregate of 45 per cent
- The student must not have backlogs of any kind
- Qualify for entrance exams such as CAT, CMAT, etc.
- Meeting requirements of different colleges as per their admission process
MBA in Global Management Abroad: An Overview
Moving forward, let’s look at the overview of studying global management abroad.
|Course Name||Masters of Business Administration in Global Management|
|Admission Process||Based on SOPs, LORs, Academic Profile, GMAT, and Merit; per particular university’s requirements|
|Average Course Fee||Up to USD 100,000 (INR 82 lakh)|
|Average Initial Salary||50,000 – 60,000 USD (INR 41 lakh – 51 lakh)|
International Eligibility Criteria of MBA in Global Management
- General admission documents such as Letters of Recommendation and Statement of Purpose.
- The students must have passed the bachelor’s in any relevant field, with at least 50% – 55% marks.
- Proof of English Language Proficiency. For example – IELTS, TOEFL, PTE, CAEL, etc, as specified by the university, are required for non-native English speakers.
- Relevant work experience.
- GMAT or GRE scores, depending upon the university.
It varies from university to university to get admission to MBA in Global Management. One fortunate availability is the presence of help from Leverage Edu. You can avail of our services, and we can guide you, step by step, to enrol in a university of your choice.
Here’s an easy 5-step process to complete your application process:
- Call our experts on 1800 572 000 to shortlist your favourite universities and courses. Start your application to multiple universities through our one-dashboard platform
- Compile all your documents like SOPs, essays, certificates, and LORs and exam scores like IELTS, TOEFL, GRE, GMAT, etc
- Meet all the application deadlines and start the application process for accommodation, students visa, and scholarships/student loans
- Accept the offer letter and meet your teachers, college mates, and roommates virtually
- Get your visa approved and fly to your dream university.
- Below are the documents that are initially required to start the counselling process.
- 10th Marksheet
- 12th Marksheet
- Undergraduate grade sheet
- Resume, if any
The following are the basic requirements of documentation for getting admission into an MBA in Global Management.
- Graduation transcripts
- Post-graduation transcript
- Evidence of citizenship (Passport)
- Name and contact details of two professional references.
- CV/ Resume (updated)
- Letter of Recommendation
- English Language Proficiency Test Score
- Statement of Purpose
Must Read: QS Global MBA Rankings 2023
Jobs and Salary
What are some of the jobs you can be a part of once you hold an MBA degree in Global Management? With an MBA in Global Management, students can work in the below fields:
Now, look at the various positions and their salaries below.
|Job Position||Average Salary (in USD)||Average Salary (in INR)|
|Management consultants||97,580||80 lakh|
|Chief executive||197,840||1.6 crore|
|Management analysts||80,000||65 lakh|
|Sales managers||147,580||1.2 crore|
A. The expansion of management to the global level comes under the preparatory curriculum of a global management MBA.
A. Yes, the investment in an MBA in global management is worthwhile, given the excellent career prospects and opportunities available, with satisfactory compensation.
Yes, a higher salary comes with a Global MBA degree in India.
This was all about MBA in Global Management. If you want to get into a high-ranked university, you’ll need more than just good grades; you’ll also need a flawless application. You may enlist the assistance of Leverage Edu specialists to assist you with the application process so that you can realise your goals. Call us immediately at 1800 57 2000 for a free 30-minute counselling session.