There comes a point in your career where you need to get an additional professional education which can help you ace your established careers. There are various professional courses which allow you to pursue additional education without leaving your well-paying full-time jobs. One such prominent course is Executive MBA which is specially designed for working professionals, in such a way that a working professional can attend classes without messing up with their working schedule. Considering the global demand for the business sector, there are several reputed colleges offering Executive MBA in India. This article will walk you through various aspects involved in pursuing Executive MBA programs along with top colleges offering Executive MBA in India.
Overview of Executive MBA Programs
Executive MBA is a postgraduate program exclusively designed for working professionals who are looking to upgrade their managerial and administrative skills in their field of work and industry, in order to adapt and mould into rapidly changing business environment. Since the Executive MBA in India is designed for working professionals, the duration of the course is shorter than other MBA programs and is available for the duration of 1 year to 18 months in the form of Full-time and Part-time Programs. The course is designed specifically for corporate executives and managers in the industry. Thus, it includes modular classes to reinforce expertise and fill knowledge gaps by providing efficient knowledge and skills related to Accounting, Strategic Management, Financial Administration, Marketing, etc. The course imparts knowledge on the following subjects:
Managerial practices are one of the most crucial parts of working in the corporate sector. Executing MBA in India is specially designed to provide students with the managerial aspects to understand the company economics and methodologies to solve problems in business. It consists of theories that increase the efficiency of decision making in business to increase profit. Managerial tools help in making stock market investigation easier to predict profits in the organisation.
Management Information System
Management Information System is a set of computer system, comprising of various hardware and software that help in running a company’s operational executions. It helps in collecting data from several online systems for providing analyzed information that helps in making rigid decisions for the business. Working professionals who are already working in the administrative sectors as auditors and advisers can pursue Executive MBA in India for learning new techniques and methods to work efficiently.
International Business prepares students for Management, Trading and General Business Execution that helps working on a global level. Executive MBA provides working professionals with the essential knowledge to execute business operation on a global level.
Eligibility to Pursue Executive MBA in India
There are certain eligibility criteria that need to be fulfilled in order to get admission into various top MBA colleges for Executive MBA in India, some of the eligibility criteria are:
- Candidates applying for an Executive MBA program are required to pass a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
- Candidates are required to score an aggregate of 50% in overall academics.
- Candidates are required to have a minimum of 8-10 years of experience in working with a business firm or in other relevant industry.
- Candidates who are not currently working, are not eligible to apply for an Executive MBA program.
- Candidates are required to qualify the CAT, XAC, GMAC or other equivalent tests to get admissions into top colleges.
- Candidates are required to submit an in-principle agreement signed by their current employer along with their application forms. (may vary from college to college)
List of Top Universities Offering this Program
There are several prestigious colleges and universities offering quality MBA programs. Here is a list of some of the best colleges and institutions providing Executive MBA in India:
- Indian School of Business
- Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad (IIM)
- Indian Institute of Management Calcutta (IIMC)
- Xavier School of Management
- Faculty of Management Studies, University of Delhi
- Indian Institute of Management Indore (IIMD)
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management
- LIBA – Loyalty Institute of Business Management
There are plenty of other options for students who want to explore global education in Business Administration. There are several universities offering amazing MBA programs across the world. If you need assistance for deciding a suitable course or college for yourself, the experts at Leverage Edu can help you out so that you can take a step in the right direction to build your dream career.