Canada has always been the choicest study abroad destination amongst students for decades. According to India’s ministry of external affairs about 215,720 Indian students have moved to Canada for higher education in 2021. Home to top-ranked universities and student-friendly cities, the country welcomes students from all around the world. Canada is known for offering low-cost without compromising on education MBA programs. Let’s explore some of the popular MBA programs in Canada:
This Blog Includes:
Why Study MBA Programs in Canada?
When it comes to studying abroad, Canada is a top choice for students. From affordable fees to quality education, studying popular MBA programs in Canada has endless opportunities.
- Affordable Fees and Cost of Living: As compared to MBA courses offered in USA, UK the cost of living and study in Canada is cheaper. Alberta, British Columbia are the prime affordable places in Canada with top-ranked universities.
- Work Opportunities: Canada has numerous job opportunities in the fields of Business, Management, Accounting, etc. With excellent academic background and skills, you will land a high-paying job in Canada easily.
- Quality Education: Canadian education system is considered one of the best around the world. The latest technologies, best in class faculties and research centres are some of the reasons, Canadian universities are popular among the students.
Also Read: How to Defer Admission in Canada
Popular MBA Programs in Canada
Confused about which popular MBA program in Canada is right for you? Try our AI Course Finder. Feed-in your preferences, let the AI match them against millions of data points & voila! you get what you are looking for, saving you hours of research.
- MBA in Digital Marketing
- MBA in International Management
- MBA in Finance
- MBA in Information Technology
- MBA in Finance and Economics
Every university has different eligibility criteria to be fulfilled by all applicants. Here are some of the basic eligibility criteria for popular MBA programs in Canada:
- Bachelor’s degree with minimum 50%
- Work experience is not mandatory but universities prefer applicants with prior work experience
- IELTS, PTE, TOFEL scores
- GMAT is mandatory in some of the universities offering MBA in Canada
Also Read: January vs. May Intake in Canada
Top 10 Universities offering Popular MBA Programs in Canada
Wondering how you can be a part of top-ranked universities offering popular MBA programs in Canada? Attend the Uniconnect Virtual Fair by Leverage Edu and get a chance to directly apply to your dream university with us. Register Now!
- University of British Columbia (UBC) – Sauder School of Business
- Concordia University – John Molson School of Business
- Ryerson University – Ted Rogers School of Management
- University of Alberta – School of Business
- Brock University – Goodman School of Business
- University of Calgary – Haskayne School of Business
- University of Western Ontario – Richard Ivey School of Business
- Carleton University – Sprott School of Business
- University of New Brunswick – Saint John Campus
- University of Ottawa – Telfer School of Management
MBA in Canada without GMAT
Cost of Study & Living
On average full-time MBA in Canada will cost around INR 1821431- 4000000 depending upon the university you select. The cost of living also differs depending on the place you live. If you are studying in Alberta your cost of living will be cheaper as compared to Ontario. Here is the general overview of the cost of living in Canada:
The application process remains the same for all intakes in Canada. Here is the step-by-step application process for popular MBA programs in Canada:
- Visit the official website of the university you are interested in.
- Check the course curriculum and the eligibility requirements.
- Click on the application form of the respective university.
- First, you need to create an account using your mobile number or email address.
- You will receive an email or SMS on your registered contact number with login details and verification.
- Use the login details provided and enter your personal details ( name, gender, date of birth)
- Enter your academic qualification and upload the required documents.
- Select the course and pay the application fee.
- The application fee is different for every university and can be paid through a debit/credit card or internet banking.
- Submit your application form, you can also track your application form through your account.
- Students that have been selected will be required to attend a virtual interview by some universities.
- Transcripts of your previous courses
- IELTS/TOFEL/PTE Scores
- Photocopy of your passport
- Letters of Recommendation
- Statement of Purpose
Also Read: Best Cities in Canada
There are various scholarships available for international students planning to study in Canada. Here are some of the popular scholarships for popular MBA programs in Canada:
- Ontario Graduate Scholarship
- University of Waterloo Graduate Scholarship
- Go Clean Scholarship
- Central Sector Scheme of National Overseas Scholarship for SC etc. Candidates
- Hani Zeini Scholarship
- Haskayne School of Business MBA in Canada Scholarships
- Ivey MBA Scholarships in Canada
- Alberta MBA Scholarships
- Sauder School of Business Scholarship
- Narotam Sekhsaria’s Scholarships
Job Profiles & Salary
Depending upon your specialization in MBA, there is an array of job opportunities for you in Canada. Here are some of the popular job profiles along with their salary structure:
|Job Profiles||Salary per annum in CAD/INR|
|Project Manager||CAD 63,000/ INR 3828186|
|Marketing Manager||CAD 51000/ INR 3099008|
|Management Consultant||CAD 62000/ INR 3767421|
|Financial Controller||CAD 67000/INR 4071246|
|Financial Analyst||CAD 47000/ INR 2855948|
Have you missed out on fall intake for MBA in Canada? Then, January intake is perfect for you. There are numerous business schools, universities and colleges in Canada which are open for January Intake in Canada for MBA. Here is the list of the major January intake business schools in Canada for MBA:
|University||City||QS Rankings 2021|
|Ivey Business School, University of Western Ontario||Ontario||87|
|Schulich School of Business, York University||Toronto||#95|
|John Molson School of Business, Concordia University||Montreal||–|
|Smith School of Business, Queen’s University||Ontario||80|
Are you planning to pursue one of the popular MBA programs in Canada? Contact our Leverage Edu experts on 1800 57 2000 to book your FREE 30-minute counselling session today!