Established in 1858, Anglia Ruskin University is amongst the most prestigious universities located in East Anglia, UK. ARU is a cutting-edge global institution with students from 185 nations pursuing their dream courses here. As per THE Rankings 2023, the university was ranked among the top 350 universities in the world and top 40 universities in the UK. UK January 2023 intake is around the corner, so let’s explore Anglia Ruskin University admissions 2023, top programs, application and visa process.
|Campus||Cambridge, Chelmsford, and Peterborough|
|International Students||Under 2000|
|Acceptance Rate||52% (estimated)|
|Mode of Program||Full-time/ Part-time|
|Financial Aid||Scholarships and Bursaries|
This Blog Includes:
- Why Study at Study at Anglia Ruskin University
- Anglia Ruskin University Rankings
- Anglia Ruskin University Admission Deadlines 2023
- Anglia Ruskin University Admissions Acceptance Rate
- Anglia Ruskin University Top Courses
- Anglia Ruskin University Admission Requirements
- English Language Requirements
- Anglia Ruskin University Application Process
- Cost of Studying at Anglia Ruskin University
Also Read: Keele University Admissions
Why Study at Study at Anglia Ruskin University
Students at ARU should expect excellent academic standards and high-quality learning experiences. Below are the top 5 reasons to consider Anglia Ruskin University your study abroad destination:
- Quality Teaching: The University has been awarded a TEF Silver award, indicating that it consistently meets or surpasses the UK’s stringent national quality standards for higher education
- Top Rankings: As per Times Higher Education World University Rankings, ARU is ranked falls under the top 40 universities in the UK and among the top 350 universities worldwide.
- Wide Range of Courses: There are multiple ranges of courses at Anglia Ruskin University. University is famous for Arts, Education, Health and Social Care. Some other well-known courses are Engineering, Psychology, and Life Sciences.
- Employment Opportunities: As per Graduate Outcome Survey, the university is ranked in the UK’s top 10 universities. There are also career events and company visits at the university. In addition, ARU Temps help students find part-time work in the city to support students and help them gain work experience.
- Scholarships and Bursaries: ARU provides no. of scholarships and bursaries to international students, including International Excellence Scholarship worth 4,000 EUR, International Merit Scholarship worth 1,000 – 2,000 EUR and MBA Scholarship worth 4,000 EUR.
Anglia Ruskin University Rankings
|THE World University Rankings||#301 – 350||2023|
|Complete University Rankings||#117||2023|
Also Read: University of Leeds Admissions
Anglia Ruskin University Admission Deadlines 2023
Whether you apply as a freshman, transfer, or overseas student, Anglia Ruskin University’s programmes have the same application process and deadlines. The following are the UG enrollment deadlines:
|Cambridge, Oxford, or any course in Medicine,
Dentistry and Veterinary Medicine/Science
|Arts & Design Courses||March 24|
Anglia Ruskin University Admissions Acceptance Rate
Anglia Ruskin University has an acceptance rate of 52% for UG and PG courses. Anglia Ruskin University is one of the universities that does not publish information on acceptance rates. This may occur because a university offers programmes in which an applicant merely needs to complete admission standards and is not required to compete with other applicants.
Note: The aforementioned acceptance rate of Anglia Ruskin University is based on admission statistics.
Anglia Ruskin University Top Courses
International students can choose from 204 undergraduate degrees, 120 postgraduate courses, and postgraduate research courses across 21 academic areas at Anglia Ruskin University. The following are some of the most popular study areas:
- Arts and Design
- Film and Media
- Social Work
Also Read: Teesside University Admissions 2022
Anglia Ruskin University Admission Requirements
International applicants must have one of the following prerequisites to enroll in the undergraduate and graduate programs:
- GCE (General Certificate of Education) – ‘A’ levels from one of the UK’s most distinguished examination boards
- A minimum of 60% in five major subjects from the CBSE, Delhi, Mumbai, or Tamil Nadu examination boards is required
- 2-year Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university in a related subject with a 60 per cent aggregate score
- On the International Baccalaureate, a minimum of 24 points is required
- A university foundation course from an Indian institution that is well-known
- For some courses, additional prerequisites, such as a portfolio for Art and Design Courses, may be required
- A bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from a reputable institution with the qualifying marks mentioned under the requirements of your chosen course
- English language test scores of IELTS/TOEFL, etc
- Additional qualification criteria, such as portfolios, may be required for some degrees, such as Art and Architecture.
- SOP and LORs
English Language Requirements
|Test||Minimum Marks Required|
|TOEFL (iBT)||80 (UG)
|PTE Academic||57 – 61|
Register for Leverage Live and start your IELTS preparations today!
Anglia Ruskin University Application Process
Start the application process by login into UCAS with the “Apply Now“ button to access the application and create an account. After that follow the mentioned steps:
Step 1: Choose your course
Select your desired course and register with UCAS. Discover the course through the course finder. Learn all about the university’s placement records, tuition fee for UG and PG, living costs, course curriculum and work permit rules before applying. Get in touch with Leverage Edu professionals if you are facing issues in gathering this data and fulfilling your dream of studying abroad.
Step 2: Gather test scores of proficiency exams and supporting documents
Exams like GMAT, GRE, IELTS or TOEFL are a mandatory part of the documents required for the application process. A few courses may ask for the online portfolio or assignment that takes place on Skype. LOR, SOP, bank statements, passport, UK students visa, essays, updated resumes and official transcripts of previous academic degrees are also part of the supporting documents. Start collecting all the necessary documents to get ahead with your application process.
Step 3: Submit your application form and start your visa application
To secure your admission at Anglia Ruskin University, make sure you enter all your personal and professional credentials thoroughly. Later on, check the deadlines, and submit your saved application form at the right time to the university.
Step 5: Receive the university’s decision on your application
The evaluation of the application takes a few weeks. You will be informed via email about your acknowledgement or rejection. As soon as you receive the offer letter, apply for Visa, apply for subsidizing, apply for nearby convenience and start pacing for your study abroad journey!
Here is a list of documents that you must keep in handy when applying for admission at Anglia Ruskin University:
- Official affirmation of your latest secondary school grades
- Proof of all academic transcripts
- SOP and LORs
- Proof of your English language proficiency
- Parental understanding structure to study with us (marked by parent or guardian)
- Updated CV/Resume
- A passport & UK Student Visa
- Bank Statements
Cost of Studying at Anglia Ruskin University
|Courses||Average Fees (GBP)||Average Fees (INR)|
|Undergraduate Courses||13,900 – 14,500||13.9 Lakhs – 14.5 Lakhs|
|Graduate Courses||13,900 – 16,700||13.9 Lakhs – 16.7 Lakhs|
|Research Courses||6,950 – 13,900||6.9 Lakhs – 13. Lakhs|
Also Read: Intakes in UK
Yes, Anglia Ruskin University provides a wide choice of distance learning degree, as well as the option of studying online using our world-class Learning Management System.
Yes, you would normally need to apply for each course separately.
The Times Higher Education (THE) World University Rankings have ranked Anglia Ruskin University (ARU) among the top 40 universities in the United Kingdom. ARU has made the prestigious list for the fifth year in a row, ranking in the top 301-350 universities in the world out of over 1,500.
Anglia Ruskin University – ARU is based in the East of England and has three modern main campuses in Chelmsford, Cambridge, and Peterborough, all of which are less than an hour distant from London.
Are you planning to study at Anglia Ruskin University? Contact our Leverage Edu study abroad consultants for end-to-end guidance from application to Visa process. Call us at 1800 57 2000 to book your FREE 30-minutes counselling session today.