The University of Hertfordshire is a modern university based largely in Hatfield, in the county of Hertfordshire, about 35km north of London. Described as “the UK’s leading business-facing university”, Hertfordshire has more than 25,000 students enrolled from nearly 90 different countries. The International Student Support Team is fully trained to help with employment, visas, financial and personal matters. Free in-sessional English lessons are available for all international students and are tailored to be relevant to the course of study. Pre-sessional English courses are also available. Before term starts, the University runs a free airport collection service from Heathrow. Let’s explore the university of Hertfordshire acceptance rate, eligibility requirements and more!
|Name of University||University of Hertfordshire|
|Intakes||Spring, Summer and Autumn|
|No. of Courses offered to International students||176|
|Scores Accepted||IELTS – 6 to 6.5, PTE – 51 to 58, TOEFL – 72 to 79, Cambridge English – 169 to 176|
|Average Fees||12.26 lakhs INR per year|
This Blog Includes:
University of Hertfordshire Acceptance Rate
The University of Hertfordshire acceptance rate is around 70%, making it moderately simpler to get into. This means that out of 100 applicants, around 70 students seeking admissions at the University of Hertfordshire, get accepted. Further, the percentage of international students enrolled in the University of Hertfordshire is 13.5%. Also, the University has an international student population of 25,000 international students from 90 countries. This makes the University of Hertfordshire an attractive prospect for higher education for international applicants in the United Kingdom.
World University Rankings by Times Higher Education
World University Rankings is a vital resource that provides the definitive list of the world’s best universities.
- 2022 – 601
- 2021 – 801
- 2020 – 601
QS World University Rankings by TopUniversities
QS World University Rankings is one of the top international rankings measuring the popularity and performance of universities all over the world.
- 2022 – 801
- 2021 – 801
- 2020 – 751
Best Global Universities Rankings by U.S. News & World Report
Best Global Universities Rankings by U.S. News & World Report presents all the top universities from the U.S. and 60 other countries around the world.
- 2021 – 1083
- 2020 – 972
How to Apply at the University of Hertfordshire?
The application process takes place over a period of time and begins months before the commencement of classes. You can call our Leverage Edu experts on 1800 572 000 to find out how the application process can be fast-tracked and streamlined. Here’s an easy 5-step process to complete your application process:
- Call our experts on 1800 572 000 to shortlist your favourite universities and courses. Start your application to multiple universities through our one dashboard platform
- Compile all your documents like SOPs, essays, certificates and LORs and exam scores like IELTS, TOEFL, GRE, GMAT, etc
- Meet all the applications deadlines and start the application process for accommodation, students visa, and scholarships/student loans
- Accept the offer letter and meet your teachers, college mates and roommates virtually
- Get your visa approved and fly to your dream university!
Also Read: University of Plymouth Acceptance Rate
There are different eligibility criteria depending upon your course and other factors. Here are some of the common entry requirements to be fulfilled by Indian students:
- English language proficiency exams
- Academic transcripts and certificates
- For applicants for undergraduate programmes, you must provide one signed academic reference on the headed paper
- For applicants for postgraduate programmes, you must provide two signed academic references on the headed paper
- Statement of purpose and letter of recommendation
- 2D Digital Animation BA (Hons) – Undergraduate
- 3D Animation and Visual Effects BA (Hons) – Undergraduate
- 3D Games Art & Design BA (Hons) – Undergraduate
- Accounting BA (Hons) – Undergraduate
- Accounting and Economics
- Advanced Computer Science MSc – Postgraduate
- Aerospace Engineering MSc – Postgraduate
- Aerospace Engineering MEng (Hons) – Undergraduate
- Aerospace Engineering
- Bachelor of Laws Undergraduate
- Biochemistry BSc (Hons) – Undergraduate
- Biological Science BSc (Hons) – Undergraduate
- Business Law LLM – Postgraduate
- Cardiology and Stroke MSc – Postgraduate
- Civil Engineering MEng (Hons) – Undergraduate
Also Read: University of Derby Acceptance Rate
The average cost of studying at the University of Hertfordshire ranges between INR 10.10 lakhs to 26.27 lakhs per year for undergraduate courses and INR 15.15 lakhs to 30.29 lakhs per year for postgraduate courses. The cost may modify depending upon the course you choose and level of study.
Average Cost of Living
There is some crucial elements that you need to know and plan once you decide to move to the UK for your degree. These elements include tuition fees, accommodation, and travel costs. Let’s have a look at these costs:
|Cost of Study in UK||Cost in INR & GBP|
|Tuition Fees||Undergraduate: £8000 – £30000 (₹7,10,000-₹27,00,000)|
|Tier 4 Visa||£1015 (₹90,000) per month as proof of sufficient funds|
|Accommodation||£350 to £550 (₹31000 – ₹49000) per month|
|Travel||£40 (INR 3,970) monthly|
|Miscellaneous||£500 (50,740 INR) monthly|
This was all about University of Hertfordshire acceptance rate. Are you planning to study in UK but not sure where to start from? Call our Leverage Edu experts at 1800 57 2000 for FREE 30-minutes counselling session today!