King’s College London is considered to be one of the top 35 universities in the world and it also stands among the oldest in England. King’s College has more than 27,600 students (out of which approximately 10,500 are graduate students) from more than 150 countries around the world, and a working staff of around 6,800 people. Rankings are an important way to understand the performance of a university when put to test. It helps the prospective candidates to decide which university they want to opt for by looking at these ranks that are provided by certain ranking agencies internationally. Let us have a look at some of the national and international rankings and, accreditations that are given to the famous King’s College London!
This Blog Includes:
Latest Rankings of King’s College London
- King’s College London ranked 35 in THE World’s Most International Universities – Times Higher Education from THE Times Higher Education, UK.
- On 15th December 2021, King’s College London ranked 51 in the URAP World Ranking – University Ranking by Academic Performance from Urap.
- On 24th November 2021, the publication of THE Global University Employability Ranking – Times Higher Education Ranking ranked it at 114.
- On 28 October 2021, King’s College London ranked 39 in THE World Reputation Rankings – Times Higher Education from THE Times Higher Education, UK.
King’s College London Global and National Rankings
- 24 in the UK and 30 in the world by The Good University Guide – The Times on 20 September 2020
- 18 in the UK and 23 in the world by The Guardian The Best UK Universities – League Table on 11 September 2021
- 18 in the UK and 21 in the world by CUG The Complete University Guide – UK on 08 June 2021
- 6 in the UK and 35 in the world by THE World University Rankings – Times Higher Education on 02 September 2021
- 6 in the UK and 35 in the world by QS World University Rankings on 08 June 2021
- 10 in the UK and 68in the world by QS Employability Rankings on 23 September 2021
- 7 in the UK and 114 in the world by THE Global University Employability Ranking – Times Higher Education on 24 November 2021
- 6 in the UK and 99 in the world by Reuters Most Innovative Universities on 23 October 2019
- 6 in the UK and 39 in the world by THE World Reputation Rankings – Times Higher Education on 28 October 2021
- 5 in the UK and 33 in the world by US News: Best Global Universities on 25 October 2021
- 6 in the UK and 47 in the world by ARWU Academic Ranking of World Universities – ShanghaiRanking on 15 August 2021
- 4 in the UK and 11 in the world by THE World’s Most International Universities – Times Higher Education on 19 January 2022
- 6 in the UK and 96 in the world by CWTS Leiden Ranking on 02 June 2021
- 5 in the UK and 56 in the world by Scimago Institutions Rankings – Universities on 18 March 2021
- 5 in the UK and 43 in the world by CWUR Center for World University Rankings on 26 April 2021
- 7 in the UK and 154 in the world by Nature Index – Top Academic Institutions on 10 June 2021
- 5 in the UK and 44 in the world by NTU Performance Ranking of Scientific Papers on 20 October 2021
- 5 in the UK and 51 in the world by URAP World Ranking – University Ranking by Academic Performance on 15 December 2021
- 5 in the UK and 28 in the world by RUR World University Rankings on 27 April 2021
- 7 in the UK and 50 in the world by RUR Reputation Ranking on 16 September 2021
- 6 in the UK and 57 in the world by RUR Research Performance Ranking on 16 September 2020
- 23 in the UK and 115 in the world by StuDocu World University Ranking – EMEA – Europe, the Middle East, and Africa on 06 September 2021
- 14 in the UK and 184 in the world by UniRank 4icu – World Ranking on 30 January 2021
- 6 in the UK and 21 in the world by Reuters Most Innovative Universities Europe on 30 April 2019
- 5 in the UK and 9 in the world by NTU Europe on 20 October 2021
- 14 in the UK and 138 in the world by UniRank 4icu – Top English-Speaking Universities on 30 January 2021
- 26 in the UK and 306 in the world by Webometrics Ranking Web of Universities on 01 January 2021
- 2 in the UK and 11 in the world by THE World University Impact Rankings – Times Higher Education on 21 April 2021
- 6 in the UK and 26 in the world by THE Top Universities for a Digital Education on 13 April 2021
King’s College London Rankings by Subject
The well-renowned ranking agency Times Higher Education Rankings by Subjects, 2022 has globally ranked King’s College in the following given subjects:
- 24 in Arts and Humanities
- 67 in Biology and Biochemistry
- 64 in Biotechnology and Applied Microbiology
- 82 in Cardiac and Cardiovascular Systems
- 65 in Cell Biology
- 467 in Chemistry
- 34 in Clinical Medicine
- 150 in Computer Science
- 136 in Economics and Business
- 47 in Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- 23 in Endocrinology and Metabolism
- 212 in Engineering
- 314 in Environment/Ecology
- 53 in Gastroenterology and Hepatology
- 44 in Immunology
- 78 in Infectious Diseases
- 41 in Molecular Biology and Genetics
- 21 in Neuroscience and Behavior
- 94 in Oncology
- 79 in Pharmacology and Toxicology
- 476 in Physical Chemistry
- 65 in Physics
- 2 in Psychiatry/Psychology
- 17 in Public, Environmental, and Occupational Health
- 3 In Radiology, Nuclear Medicine, and Medical Imaging
- 32 in Social Sciences and Public Health
- 56 in Surgery
King’s College London is considered to be one of the oldest and the most prestigious universities in England. It is also a leading research university and has a marvellous reputation for providing world-class teaching and practical research work to its students.
King’s College London is ranked 18th in the prestigious Sunday Times Good University Guide of 2022, elevating its status to 12 places, and has made a jump of 19 places to 23rd position in The Guardian University Guide of 2022.
King’s College London can be called an ivy league college since it is part of the Russell Group which is very similar to the Ivy League in the United States, because of the fact that King’s College is a research-intensive university.
King’s College London can be listed as a top University because of the fact that it ranks among the top 35 universities in the world and it is also one of the oldest universities in England.
This was about all the rankings of King’s College London! If you want to apply to this prestigious College of London you can reach out to our Leverage Edu experts and they will guide you through your application process, in finding the best course as well as choosing the ideal scholarship that will help you to fund your dream education in London!