Ashok Khurana Scholarship is a scholarship offered by the University of Adelaide of Australia for outstanding Indian students. The Ashok Khurana scholarship has been established by Professor Ashok Khurana to support and fund the post-graduate education of an outstanding Indian student. The scholarship provides a stipend of Aus$30,000 (INR 15.70 lacs), which will be used to cover the recipient’s airfares, living expenses, and tuition. For the duration of their program, the successful applicant will get a 50% tuition cost reduction.
This Blog Includes:
Ashok Khurana Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must be pursuing postgraduate coursework at the University of Adelaide leading to a Master’s Degree or equivalent in an area of benefit to India and its people.
- The scholarship will be available solely to students enrolled in a full-time postgraduate coursework program at the university in the fields of
- Applicant must have met the University’s minimum English language proficiency requirement:
Make Your Scores Skyrocket with Leverage Live Experts! Book a Free Demo Class!
Ashok Khurana Scholarship Application Process
Here is a step-by-step guide to applying for the University of Adelaide Ashok Khurana Scholarship:
- Visit the official website of the Adelaide University scholarship page
- Check out the application deadline
- Now, click or tap on the ‘Apply Online’ option
- After this, fill out the required fields in the application form
- In the next step, upload the requisite documents in PDF format
- Finally, submit the application form and documents prior to the deadline
Applicants have to produce the following documents:
- Income proof of the applicant and parent/s
- Documents of citizenship
- Noncustodial parent income and asset
- A photocopy of a valid passport
Also Read: Jared J Davis Grant
Selection Process for Ashok Khurana Scholarship
- The first step in the selection is academic merit
- A personal statement demonstrating exceptional leadership qualities and a desire to significantly contribute to India’s progress in their field of study once they have completed their studies
- Applications are accepted in the online mode only.
- Visit Adelaide University’s official website scholarship page to find out when the deadline is.
- Click on the ‘Apply Online’ button.
- Complete and correctly fill out the application form.
- With the online application, upload the relevant and required documents in PDF format.
- Submit the completed application together with all required documentation well ahead of the deadline.
The Ashok Khurana University of Adelaide details are tabulated below:
The scholarship provides a stipend of A$30,000 (INR 15.70 lacs), which will be used to cover the recipient’s airfares, living expenses, and tuition.
Ashok Khurana Scholarship is a scholarship offered by the University of Adelaide for outstanding Indian students.
Yes, the Ashok Khurana scholarship is only for postgraduate students.
Professor Ashok Khurana, the Research Program Director for Climate Change and Energy Transition, has worked in academia, the oil and gas business, CSIRO, and the government. He is involved in a number of charitable endeavours, including the financing of significant Master’s scholarships in the arts, science, and engineering, as well as music, at The University of Adelaide in Australia and Amity University in India.
Ashok Khurana scholarship can help you sponsor your study abroad dream in Australia! If you want to get into your dream course in a high-ranked global university, you’ll need more than just good grades; you’ll also need flawless application because the competition is fierce. You may enlist the assistance of Leverage Edu specialists to assist you with the application process so that you can realize your goals. Call us immediately at 1800 57 2000 for a free 30-minute counselling session.