MP Scholarships provide monetary help to the students who dwell in the “Heart of the Country” that is Madhya Pradesh. The MP scholarships are offered by the Government of Madhya Pradesh to provide free education to students who are facing difficulties in finding their dream education. Majorly, the students belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Other Backward Classes (OBC), and Minorities can secure their names under scholarships offered by MP Government.
This Blog Includes:
- Dates & Notifications 2022
- MP Scholarship List 2022
- MP Scholarships 2022: SC/ST/OBC
- Live Scholarships
- Upcoming Scholarships
- Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana (MMVY), Madhya Pradesh
- Mukhya Mantri Jan Kalyan Yojana (MMJKY), Madhya Pradesh
- Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for OBC Students, Madhya Pradesh
- Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for SC Students, Madhya Pradesh
- Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for ST Students, Madhya Pradesh
- Model Higher Secondary Schools and Girls Education Complex Scholarship Scheme, Madhya Pradesh
- MP Awas Scholarship
- Eligibility Criteria
- Application Process
- MP Scholarship Portal 2.0 Awas Yojana
- MP Scholarships Rewards
- MP Scholarship College Code
- How to Check your MP Scholarship?
- MP Scholarships 2022 Correction Process
Dates & Notifications 2022
Below is the list of important dates and notifications for the application process for the scholarships.
|MP scholarship application begins||July 2022|
|Madhya Pradesh scholarship last date||November 2022|
|Correction in the application form of MP scholarship||The first week of December 2022|
|Disbursement of MP scholarships||December/January 2023|
MP Scholarship List 2022
There are many schemes released under the portal such as the Awas Yojana MP Scholarship. Under this section, there is a list of MP scholarships provided across the state to students. You can apply for the scholarships within the time duration specified through the state scholarship portal. Here is the complete MP Scholarship list:
- Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana (MMVY)
- Mukhya Mantri Jan Kalyan Yojana (MMJKY)
- Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for OBC Students
- Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for SC Students
- Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for ST Students
- Model Higher Secondary Schools and Girls Education Complex Scholarship Scheme
- Gaon ki Beti Yojna
- Pratibha Kiran Scholarship Yojna
- Vikramaditya Scholarship Yojna
- MP Awas Scholarship or Awas Sahayta Yojana for SC Students
- MP Awas Scholarship or Awas Sahayta Yojana ST Students
Also Read: Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships
MP Scholarships 2022: SC/ST/OBC
Scholarships for SC/ST/OBC are divided into 2 categories:
- Live Scholarships
- Upcoming Scholarships
Following are the list of live scholarships in Madhya Pradesh for the backward communities with their corresponding eligibility criteria and range of awards:
|1||ICAR-IARI Division of Genetics Junior/Senior Research Fellowship 2022||Post Graduate Degree Holders||35,000 plus 24% HRA|
|2||DRDO Research and Innovation Centre (RIC) Junior Research Fellowship 2021||Post Graduate Degree Holders||31,000 per month plus HRA|
|3||IIT Kharagpur Department of CORAL Junior Research Fellowship 2022||MSc or MTech degree holders||31,000 per month|
|4||IIT Kharagpur Centre of Mining Engineering Research Associateship 2022||PhD. Degree Holders||47,000 per month|
|5||Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University GUJCOST Junior Research Fellowship 2022||BTech/MTech degree holders||30,000 per month|
|6||IISER Pune Department of Physics (Theory and Experiment) Post-Doctoral Fellowship||PhD. Degree holders||50,000 per month|
|7||Jawaharlal Nehru University School of Life Sciences Senior Research Fellowship 2022||Masters Degree Holders||35,000 per month plus HRA|
|8||BITS Pilani Department of Biotechnology (DBT) Junior Research Fellowship 2022||Masters Degree Holders||35,000 per month|
|9||NIMHANS Bengaluru Department of Neuroimaging and Interventional Radiology Junior Research Fellowship 2022||MSc or B.E/M.E degree holders||INR 31,000 per month plus HRA|
|10||Credit Suisse Scholarship for Engineering Students 2021-22||Studying pursuing Btech Programme||Up to 80% of total fees or INR 1,00,000|
Also Read: German Scholarships
Following is the list of upcoming scholarships in Madhya Pradesh for the backward communities with their corresponding eligibility criteria, range of awards that are launching on June 2021:
|1||National Institute of Immunology Junior/Senior Research Fellowship 2022||PG Holders||35,000 per month plus 24% HRA|
|2||Tata Medical Center, Kolkata Post-Doctoral Fellowship 2022||PhD Degree holders in Biological Sciences||INR 61,000 per month|
|3||IISER Mohali Department of Science and Technology Junior Research Fellowship 2022||Post Graduate students||Emoluments as per DST rules|
|4||National Institute of Animal Biotechnology (NIAB) Senior Research Fellowship 2022||Masters Degree Holders||31,000 plus HRA as per ICAR guidelines|
|5||IIT Bhubaneswar School of Earth, Ocean and Climate Sciences Junior/Senior Research Fellowship 2022||MS/Mtech Degree holders||35,000 per month with benefits|
|6||IIT Bhubaneswar School of Electrical Sciences Junior Research Fellowship 2022||MTech Degree Holders||31,000 + 16% HRA per month|
|7||ICAR-IARI Division of Genetics Project Associateship/Junior Research Fellowship 2022||Masters Degree Holders||35,000 plus 24% HRA|
|8||ICAR-NBAIR Junior Research Fellowship 2022||PG Holders||31,000 per month plus 24% HRA|
|9||Jawaharlal Nehru University Special Centre for Molecular Medicine (SCMM) Senior Research Fellowship 2022||MSc degree holders in Life Sciences||35,000 plus 24% HRA per month|
|10||India Alliance DBT Wellcome Senior Fellowships 2022||Basic Science/Veterinary Researchers||Variable Awards|
Also Read: Engineering Scholarships
Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana (MMVY), Madhya Pradesh
The eligibility criteria for this scheme is-
- Students should have passed their 12th with 75% or above from Secondary Education Board of Madhya Pradesh and 85% or above for CBSE/ICSE board.
- The annual income of the family must be less than 6 Lakh
- Student must have attained admission in a UG course at any recognised university
- The Engineering students must have qualified JEE Mains assessment with rank under 50,000.
- The medical competitors are required to have taken admission to government/private clinical or dental school through NEET merit.
- The law competitors are required to have qualified CLAT assessment and gotten admission to at NLU.
Also Read: Punjab Scholarships
Mukhya Mantri Jan Kalyan Yojana (MMJKY), Madhya Pradesh
Eligibility criteria for one of the most awaited scholarships :
- This grant is open for the wards of individuals who are viewed as the unorganised workman by the Labor Department of Madhya Pradesh.
- The applicants must have taken admission to an undergrad, postgraduate, polytechnic, certificate or ITI program.
- The Engineering hopefuls are relied upon to have qualified JEE Mains assessment with the position under 1,50,000.
- The clinical competitors are relied upon to have taken affirmation in MBBS course through JIPMER, AIIMS selection test.
- The law competitors are relied upon to have taken affirmation at NLUs by qualifying the CLAT assessment.
- The grant is likewise relevant for understudies who have made sure about admission at government schools in any undergrad undergraduate or incorporated postgraduate program or double degree program.
Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for OBC Students, Madhya Pradesh
If you are eager to apply for this scholarship, refer to the following eligibility criteria-
- The understudies having a place with Other Backward Classes (OBC) who are learning at a post-secondary level can apply for the grant.
- The yearly salary of the family ought to be not as much as INR 75,000 (for 100% grant).
- The yearly salary of the family ought to be up to INR 1,00,000 (for 50% grant).
Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for SC Students, Madhya Pradesh
The understudies having a place SC category who are learning at a post-optional level can apply for the grant.
Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for ST Students, Madhya Pradesh
Amongst all the MP scholarships, this one has eligibility criteria-
- The students having a place with ST category and who are learning at a post-secondary level can apply for the grant.
- The yearly pay of the family ought to be not as much as INR 2,50,000 (for 100% grant).
- The yearly salary of the family ought to be between INR 2,50,000 and INR 6,00,000 (for 50% grant).
Model Higher Secondary Schools and Girls Education Complex Scholarship Scheme, Madhya Pradesh
Eligibility criteria for this scholarship are:
- The understudies who have finished their class fifth, eighth, or tenth grade can apply.
- The percentage of marks scored by them in the last assessment ought to be 60% or more.
MP Awas Scholarship
The eligibility criteria for the MP Awas scholarship or MP Awas Sahayata Yojana Scholarship is mentioned below:
- The student or the applicant must be a resident of Madhya Pradesh and must be studying in the institution by staying on rent.
- Only students belonging to SC/ST category who are studying at the post-secondary level can apply for the Awas Yojana MP scholarship or the Madhya Pradesh Awas Sahayata Yojana Scholarship.
To know more about the MP Awas scholarship and MP scholarship Awas Yojana status, check out the scholarship portal of MP Awas Yojana here!
For all those who are willing to apply for any of the scholarships, this section is going to highlight the eligibility criteria that you must abide by before enrolling yourself on the scholarship program. One of the significant qualification conditions that are applicable to all the grants is that they all are pertinent for students who are domicile of Madhya Pradesh. Other than this, there are a few different conditions also that you have to satisfy. Mentioned below is the information related to the requirements.
Also Read: Abdul Kalam Scholarship
Students applying for MP scholarships can easily track the online application form, check the last date and find out all the eligibility requirements they need to become an MP scholar.
- While visiting the official online page, all the competitors will see a home page
- To check the candidate corner option, all the applicants need to look down the home page
- To enrol yourself you need to tap on the featured connection called “Register Yourself”
- At that point, the candidate needs to fill their subtleties like username and password and afterwards upload the page
- Candidates need to explore the online plan tab that shows up on the site page.
- Also, presently all the applicants need to tap on the scholarship that they are applying for
- Along these lines, effectively enlisted individuals need to push on the Login button
- With the assistance of valid subtleties, candidates need to login for the current MP Scholarship Portal 2.0
- Furthermore, complete your information section and add all the details including KYC details on the MP scholarship portal 2.0.
- Next step is to upload the documents. Meanwhile, the list of records will be added at the top. Along these lines, if you have any questions, check them
- Now submit the MP scholarship form and click save so that your application is automatically saved in the portal
- Download it
- Make sure to take out a hard copy of the same
- Income certificate of parents
- Aadhaar Card
- High School Marksheet
- Digital Caste Certificate (SC / ST / OBC)
- Attested photocopies of documents
- Composite ID
- Resident proof
- Recent passport size photograph
MP Scholarship Portal 2.0 Awas Yojana
MP Scholarship Portal 2.0 Awas Yojana is a new portal launched by the government of Madhya Pradesh. The total helps and is mandatory for students applying for various scholarships and schemes offered by the MP government. Students can easily register themselves by visiting the official website. Read and tick on the instruction box. Complete the e-KYC by uploading the aadhar card. Fill the application form and upload mandatory documents. Submit the application form of your Awas scholarship MP.
Scholarship Status Check
You can check the status of your scholarship by visiting the Scholarship Portal MP Awas Yojana itself.
Step 1: Go to the official website of State Scholarship Portal 2.0 Madhya Pradesh
Step 2: Now scroll down to reach the column of Student Corner and click on ‘Register Yourself’.
Step 3: Read all the instructions carefully and proceed. Fill in all the important details & submit them to complete the registration. After registering, a username and password would be generated.
Step 4: Now go to the online schemes on the portal and select the scholarship to be applied.
Step 5: Scroll down and click on “If Registered, Login Here”.
Step 6: Now, log in to the 2.0 MP Scholarship using the username and password
Step 7: Fill in all the required details and upload the necessary documents.
Step 8: Submit the Scholarship application form.
MP Scholarships Rewards
Awards play a crucial role when it comes to scholarship programs. It is one of the most widely recognized inquiries that happen in the psyche of every student. While one part of the MP grants offer money-related help with the type of education fee waiver or spread the course expense, there are a few grants that additionally offer cash scholarships to students through direct payment. Find out the awards offered to the students through MP scholarships in the table below.
|Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana (MMVY), Madhya Pradesh||Up to 100% tuition fee waiver|
|Mukhya Mantri Jan Kalyan Yojana (MMJKY), Madhya Pradesh||Up to 100% tuition fee waiver|
|Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for OBC Students, Madhya Pradesh||Up to 100% scholarship|
|Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for SC Students, Madhya Pradesh||Up to 100% scholarship|
|Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for ST Students, Madhya Pradesh||Up to 100% scholarship|
|Model Higher Secondary Schools and Girls Education Complex Scholarship Scheme, Madhya Pradesh||Free accommodation 350 for school uniforms, textbooks, reference books, and stationery material. Fixed scholarship of INR 525 per month for girls and INR 500 per month for boys. The facility of computer training, television, and newspaper.|
|Awas Yojana MP Scholarship||As part of the financial assistance package, the student is entitled to a housing allowance of Rs. 1,000-2,000 per month.|
MP Scholarship College Code
Looking for your Scholarship College Code? Check the college code of your MP Scholarship by checking the officially released list here.
How to Check your MP Scholarship?
It is very easy to check your MP Scholarship status. Here are the steps to check your scholarship:
- Visit the MP Scholarship Portal 2.0
- Click on the “Track Application” under student corner
- Enter your login credentials and you will be able to track your scholarship
|MP Scholarships Name||How to Apply|
|Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana (MMVY), Madhya Pradesh||Students have to apply online via the MMVY Online Application Page|
|Mukhya Mantri Jan Kalyan Yojana (MMJKY), Madhya Pradesh||Students have to apply online via the MMJKY Online Application Page|
|Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for OBC Students, Madhya Pradesh||Students have to apply online via the MP Scholarship Portal 2.0|
|Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for SC Students, Madhya Pradesh||Students have to apply online via the MP Scholarship Portal 2.0|
|Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for ST Students, Madhya Pradesh||Students have to apply online via the MP Scholarship Portal 2.0|
|Model Higher Secondary Schools and Girls Education Complex Scholarship Scheme, Madhya Pradesh||Students have to apply offline via the concerned institutions|
|Awas Yojana MP Scholarship||Students have to apply online via the MP Scholarship Portal 2.0 for the MP Awas scholarship|
MP Scholarships 2022 Correction Process
- Go to the official website of Madhya Pradesh scholarship and login to the scholarship and fee reimbursement online system.
- Click on the ‘Student’ and then select ‘Name of the Scholarship’.
- After that, you have to enter registration number, password date of birth or verification code.
- Finally, enter the captcha code and submit it.
- Click on the option of ‘Modify application initial test’ and make suitable corrections
- Take a print of the application and submit the copy of application form to the concerned department.
To find your MP scholarship, you need to visit the official MP scholarship portal 2.0 and then go to the “Student Corner” on the left side of the page. Click on the ‘Track Application’ to see your scholarship application or ‘Calculate Scholarship‘ and find the right MP Scholarship.
You can check the status of your scholarship application by visiting the MP Scholarship 2.0 portal and clicking on “Track Application” under the student corner.
You can change your MP Scholarship portal password by going to the MP Scholarship 2.0 portal and clicking on “Recover Password” under the student corner.
Thus, we hope that this blog was able to solve your queries related to MP scholarship schemes. If that you are confronting any sort of trouble in picking the correct course or scholarship, book a 30-minute free meeting with our Leverage Edu experts and they will advise you in settling on an educated choice that will assist you with moving further in your professional mission.