MP Scholarships provide monetary help to the students who dwell in the “Heart of the Country” that is Madhya Pradesh. The MP scholarships are offered by the Government of Madhya Pradesh to provide free education to the students who are facing difficulties in funding their dream education. Majorly, the students belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Other Backward Classes (OBC) and Minorities can secure their names under scholarships offered by MP Government. Let us read through the article as it covers each insight regarding MP scholarships, including their qualification, application process, monetary advantages and other necessary details.
This Blog Includes:
- MP Scholarship List
- SC/ST/OBC MP Scholarships 2021
- Dates & Notifications 2021
- How to Check your MP Scholarship?
- MP Scholarship College Code
- Eligibility Criteria
- Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana (MMVY), Madhya Pradesh
- Mukhya Mantri Jan Kalyan Yojana (MMJKY), Madhya Pradesh
- Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for OBC Students, Madhya Pradesh
- Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for SC Students, Madhya Pradesh
- Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for ST Students, Madhya Pradesh
- Model Higher Secondary Schools and Girls Education Complex Scholarship Scheme, Madhya Pradesh
- Application Process
- MP Scholarships Rewards
MP Scholarship List
There are many schemes released under the MP scholarship portal. Under this section, there is a list of MP scholarships provided across the state to students. You can apply for the scholarships within the time duration specified through the state scholarship portal. Here is the complete MP Scholarship list:
- Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana (MMVY)
- Mukhya Mantri Jan Kalyan Yojana (MMJKY)
- Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for OBC Students
- Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for SC Students
- Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for ST Students
- Model Higher Secondary Schools and Girls Education Complex Scholarship Scheme
- Gaon ki Beti Yojna
- Pratibha Kiran Scholarship Yojna
- Vikramaditya Scholarship Yojna
- Awas Sahayta Yojana [SC Students]
- Awas Sahayta Yojana [ST Students]
SC/ST/OBC MP Scholarships 2021
Scholarships for SC/ST/OBC are divided into 2 categories:
- Live Scholarships
- Upcoming Scholarships
Following are the list of live scholarships in Madhya Pradesh for the backward communities with their corresponding eligibility criteria and range of awards:
|1||ICAR-IARI Division of Genetics Junior/Senior Research Fellowship 2021||Post Graduate Degree Holders||35,000 plus 24% HRA|
|2||DRDO Research and Innovation Centre (RIC) Junior Research Fellowship 2021||Post Graduate Degree Holders||31,000 per month plus HRA|
|3||IIT Kharagpur Department of CORAL Junior Research Fellowship 2021||MSc or MTech degree holders||31,000 per month|
|4||IIT Kharagpur Centre of Mining Engineering Research Associateship 2021||Ph.D. Degree Holders||47,000 per month|
|5||Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University GUJCOST Junior Research Fellowship 2021||BTech/MTech degree holders||30,000 per month|
|6||IISER Pune Department of Physics (Theory and Experiment) Post-Doctoral Fellowship||Ph.D. Degree holders||50,000 per month|
|7||Jawaharlal Nehru University School of Life Sciences Senior Research Fellowship 2021||Masters Degree Holders||35,000 per month plus HRA|
|8||BITS Pilani Department of Biotechnology (DBT) Junior Research Fellowship 2021||Masters Degree Holders||35,000 per month|
|9||NIMHANS Bengaluru Department of Neuroimaging and Interventional Radiology Junior Research Fellowship 2021||MSc or B.E/M.E degree holders||INR 31,000 per month plus HRA|
|10||Credit Suisse Scholarship for Engineering Students 2021-22||Studying pursuing Btech Programme||Up to 80% of total fees or INR 1,00,000|
Following is the list of upcoming scholarships in Madhya Pradesh for the backward communities with their corresponding eligibility criteria, range of awards that are launching on June 2021:
|1||National Institute of Immunology Junior/Senior Research Fellowship 2021||PG Holders||35,000 per month plus 24% HRA|
|2||Tata Medical Center, Kolkata Post-Doctoral Fellowship 2021||PH.D. Degree holders in Biological Sciences||INR 61,000 per month|
|3||IISER Mohali Department of Science and Technology Junior Research Fellowship 2021||Post Graduate students||Emoluments as per DST rules|
|4||National Institute of Animal Biotechnology (NIAB) Senior Research Fellowship 2021||Masters Degree Holders||31,000 plus HRA as per ICAR guidelines|
|5||IIT Bhubaneswar School of Earth, Ocean and Climate Sciences Junior/Senior Research Fellowship 2021||MS/Mtech Degree holders||35,000 per month with benefits|
|6||IIT Bhubaneswar School of Electrical Sciences Junior Research Fellowship 2021||MTech Degree Holders||31,000 + 16% HRA per month|
|7||ICAR-IARI Division of Genetics Project Associateship/Junior Research Fellowship 2021||Masters Degree Holders||35,000 plus 24% HRA|
|8||ICAR-NBAIR Junior Research Fellowship 2021||PG Holders||31,000 per month plus 24% HRA|
|9||Jawaharlal Nehru University Special Centre for Molecular Medicine (SCMM) Senior Research Fellowship 2021||MSc degree holders in Life Sciences||35,000 plus 24% HRA per month|
|10||India Alliance DBT Wellcome Senior Fellowships 2021||Basic Science/Veterinary Researchers||Variable Awards|
Dates & Notifications 2021
Below is the list of important dates and notifications for the application process of the MP scholarships.
|MP scholarship application begins||July 2021|
|Madhya Pradesh scholarship last date||November 2021|
|Correction in the application form of MP scholarship||The first week of December 2021|
|Disbursement of MP scholarships||December/January 2022|
How to Check your MP Scholarship?
You can check the status of your MP scholarship by visiting the MP Scholarship official portal itself. Click here to track the MP scholarship application!
Step 1: Go to the official website of State Scholarship Portal 2.0 Madhya Pradesh
Step 2: Now scroll down to reach the column of Student Corner and click on ‘Register Yourself’.
Step 3: Read all the instructions carefully and proceed. Fill in all the important details & submit them to complete the registration. After registering, a username and password would be generated.
Step 4: Now go to the online schemes on the portal and select the scholarship to be applied.
Step 5: Scroll down and click on “If Registered, Login Here”.
Step 6: Now, log in to the 2.0 MP Scholarship using the username and password
Step 7: Fill in all the required details and upload the necessary documents.
Step 8: Submit the Scholarship application form.
MP Scholarship College Code
For all those who are willing to apply for any of the MP scholarships, this section is going to highlight the eligibility criteria that you must abide by before enrolling yourself for the scholarship program. One of the significant qualification conditions that are applicable to all the grants is that they all are pertinent for students who are domicile of Madhya Pradesh. Other than this, there are a few different conditions also that you have to satisfy. Mentioned below is the information related to the requirements.
Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana (MMVY), Madhya Pradesh
The eligibility criteria for this scheme is-
- Students should have passed their 12th with 75% or above from Secondary Education Board of Madhya Pradesh and 85% or above for CBSE/ICSE board.
- The annual income of the family must be less than 6 Lakh
- Student must have attained admission in a UG course at any recognised university
- The Engineering students must have qualified JEE Mains assessment with rank under 50,000.
- The medical competitors are required to have taken admission to government/private clinical or dental school through NEET merit.
- The law competitors are required to have qualified CLAT assessment and gotten admission to at NLU.
Also Read: Punjab Scholarships
Mukhya Mantri Jan Kalyan Yojana (MMJKY), Madhya Pradesh
Eligibility criteria for one of the most awaited MP scholarships :
- This grant is open for the wards of individuals who are viewed as the unorganised workman by the Labor Department of Madhya Pradesh.
- The applicants must have taken admission to an undergrad, postgraduate, polytechnic, certificate or ITI program.
- The Engineering hopefuls are relied upon to have qualified JEE Mains assessment with the position under 1,50,000.
- The clinical competitors are relied upon to have taken affirmation in MBBS course through JIPMER, AIIMS selection test.
- The law competitors are relied upon to have taken affirmation at NLUs by qualifying the CLAT assessment.
- The grant is likewise relevant for understudies who have made sure about admission at government schools in any undergrad undergraduate or incorporated postgraduate program or double degree program.
Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for OBC Students, Madhya Pradesh
If you are eager to apply for this scholarship, refer to the following eligibility criteria-
- The understudies having a place with Other Backward Classes (OBC) who are learning at a post-secondary level can apply for the grant.
- The yearly salary of the family ought to be not as much as INR 75,000 (for 100% grant).
- The yearly salary of the family ought to be up to INR 1,00,000 (for 50% grant).
Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for SC Students, Madhya Pradesh
The understudies having a place SC category who are learning at a post-optional level can apply for the grant.
Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for ST Students, Madhya Pradesh
Amongst all the MP scholarships, this one has an eligibility criteria-
- The students having a place with ST category and who are learning at a post-secondary level can apply for the grant.
- The yearly pay of the family ought to be not as much as INR 2,50,000 (for 100% grant).
- The yearly salary of the family ought to be between INR 2,50,000 and INR 6,00,000 (for 50% grant).
Model Higher Secondary Schools and Girls Education Complex Scholarship Scheme, Madhya Pradesh
Eligibility criteria for this scholarship are:
- The understudies who have finished their class fifth, eighth, or tenth grade can apply.
- The percentage of marks scored by them in the last assessment ought to be 60% or more.
Here is the complete application process to apply for MP Scholarships at http://scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in:
- While visiting the official online page, all the competitors will see a home page
- To check the candidate corner option, all the applicants need to look down the home page
- To enrol yourself you need to tap on the featured connection called “Register Yourself”
- At that point, the candidate needs to fill their subtleties like username and password and afterwards upload the page
- Candidates need to explore the online plan tab that shows up on the site page.
- Also, presently all the applicants need to tap on the scholarship that they are applying for
- Along these lines, effectively enlisted individuals need to push on the Login button
- With the assistance of valid subtleties, candidates need to login for the current MP Scholarship Portal 2.0
- Furthermore, complete your information section and add all the details including KYC details on the MP scholarship portal 2.0.
- Next step is to upload the documents. Meanwhile, the list of records will be added at the top. Along these lines, if you have any questions, check them
- Now submit the MP scholarship form and click save so that your application is automatically saved in the portal
- Download it
- Make sure to take out a hard copy of the same
Track MP Scholarship
MP Scholarship Calculator
MP Scholarship Calculator is to check your eligibility for a particular MP scholarship. Click here to go to MP Scholarship Calculator.
MP Scholarships Rewards
Awards play a crucial role when it comes to scholarship programs. It is one of the most widely recognized inquiries that happen in the psyche of every student. While one part of the MP grants offer money related help with the type of education fee waiver or spread the course expense, there are a few grants that additionally offer cash scholarships to students through direct payment. Find out the awards offered to the students through MP scholarships in the table below.
|Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana (MMVY), Madhya Pradesh||Up to 100% tuition fee waiver|
|Mukhya Mantri Jan Kalyan Yojana (MMJKY), Madhya Pradesh||Up to 100% tuition fee waiver|
|Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for OBC Students, Madhya Pradesh||Up to 100% scholarship|
|Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for SC Students, Madhya Pradesh||Up to 100% scholarship|
|Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for ST Students, Madhya Pradesh||Up to 100% scholarship|
|Model Higher Secondary Schools and Girls Education Complex Scholarship Scheme, Madhya Pradesh||Free accommodation 350 for school uniformTextbooks, reference books and stationery material. Fixed scholarship of INR 525 per month for girls and INR 500 per month for boys. The facility of computer training, television and newspaper.|
To find your MP scholarship, you need to visit the official MP scholarship portal 2.0 and then go to the “Student Corner” on the left side of the page. Click on the ‘Track Application’ to see your scholarship application or ‘Calculate Scholarship‘ and find the right MP Scholarship.
You can check the status of your scholarship application by visiting the MP Scholarship 2.0 portal and click on “Track Application” under the student corner.
You can change your MP Scholarship portal password by going to the MP Scholarship 2.0 portal and click on “Recover Password” under the student corner.
Thus, we hope that this blog was able to solve your queries related to MP scholarship schemes. If that you are confronting any sort of trouble in picking the correct course or scholarship, book a 30-minute free meeting with our Leverage Edu experts and they will advise you in settling on an educated choice that will assist you with moving further in your professional mission.