Located in Connecticut, United States, Quinnipiac University is a private academic institution that started as a small university when it was founded in 1929. Over the years it has grown into a national university with 3 campuses and 8 trade schools and has become one of the most respected names in the United States education system. The Nursing course at Quinnipiac University is well known in the world. A lot of students enrol in the Nursing course at this university. To know more about Quinnipiac University nursing course, eligibility, and more then keep reading this blog!
This Blog Includes:
- Why Choose Quinnipiac University?
- Ranking of Quinnipiac University
- Nursing Course Overview at Quinnipiac University
- Nursing Course Details at Quinnipiac University
- Subjects Included in the Nursing course
- Nursing Course Options at Quinnipiac University
- Eligibility for Nursing at Quinnipiac University
- Admission Deadline
- Entry Requirement for Nursing Course at Quinnipiac University
- Nursing Course Fees at Quinnipiac University
- Application Process at Quinnipiac University
- Documents Required at Quinnipiac University
- Living Cost at Quinnipiac University
- Scholarships at Quinnipiac University
- Placements at Quinnipiac University
- Average Salary at Quinnipiac University
- Recruiting Companies at Quinnipiac University
|University Name||Quinnipiac University|
|Cost of Attendance||65,300 USD|
|English Language Proficiency||IELTS or TOEFL|
|Financial Aid||Loans and Scholarships|
Why Choose Quinnipiac University?
- The university has come a long way since its inception and today it prides itself on being a nationally recognized institution, spanning more than three campuses, offering 110 academic programs and meeting the needs of students wishing to pursue diverse programs.
- A study conducted by the Georgetown University Centre concluded that Quinnipiac is in the top 3% of US colleges that offer long-term value.
- The university is accredited by the New England Commission on Higher Education.
Ranking of Quinnipiac University
|Top Performers on Social Mobility||#232|
|Best Value Schools||#45|
Nursing Course Overview at Quinnipiac University
- You will experience different healthcare settings working with over 300 clinical partners in hospitals, clinics, schools, private practices and ambulatory health authorities.
- Through the study abroad trips, designed for graduate and undergraduate students, you will work collaboratively with other health disciplines to increase your understanding of international health issues.
- The program prepares you to be an integral member of the healthcare team and a transformative leader in the field.
- You will graduate with the knowledge and experience to continue your education with a master’s or doctorate in nursing practice.
With UniConnect, you can stand a chance to be part of the world’s first and largest online university fair, where you can get in direct contact with a representative of the university of your choice.
Nursing Course Details at Quinnipiac University
The duration of the Nursing course is 4 years.
Subjects Included in the Nursing course
- Human Anatomy and Physiology I
- Human Anatomy and Physiology Lab I
- Human Anatomy and Physiology II
- Human Anatomy and Physiology II Lab
- Chemical Principles with Biological Applications
- Microbiology and Pathology
- General Biology I and General Biology I Lab
With the help of AI Course Finder, you can choose the courses of your choice and the top universities related to them.
Nursing Course Options at Quinnipiac University
|Nursing Course Options||Duration|
|BSN – Nursing||4 years|
|MSN Family Nurse Practitioner||2 years|
|MSN Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner||–|
|Accelerated BSN Nursing||1 year|
|MSN Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner||2 years|
Eligibility for Nursing at Quinnipiac University
Quinnipiac University accepts applications and admits students to courses if they meet the desired criteria. All applications are made online only. There are no concerns about the number of foreign students who can be admitted to the university. Candidates must meet the pass mark in the desired curriculum, submit the online application well in advance of the deadline, and meet English proficiency requirements.
Indian Students Eligibility
Successful completion of the Higher Secondary Certificate or Indian School Certificate or Standard XII with at least 65% of the ICSE and CBSE boards.
In addition to the minimum admission requirements, international students from non-English speaking countries must demonstrate their English proficiency through IELTS or TOEFL or equivalent test to be admitted to this program.
Ace your IELTS and TOEFL with Leverage live!
The admission deadlines for international students are –
|Sessions||Undergraduate and Graduate Admissions|
|Spring term||September 30|
|Fall term||April 30|
Download the Leverage Edu App for all your study abroad needs.
Entry Requirement for Nursing Course at Quinnipiac University
- Completed online application form.
- Senior school, college or university transcripts
- Personal Statement
- Recommendation letter
- Translated credit evaluation through WES
- SAT or ACT score if applicable
- Certification of finance
- English Proficiency Test – TOEFL or IELTS
Nursing Course Fees at Quinnipiac University
The tuition fee for one year is INR 37.7 Lakhs.
Application Process at Quinnipiac University
- Visit the official website of the institution.
- Click on ‘Apply Now’ or ‘Register Here’
- Complete filling your education history with all the qualifications.
- Fill in the details of your employment history.
- Fill in your personal statement.
- Submit the application form by paying the mentioned fees.
Documents Required at Quinnipiac University
- All official academic transcripts and grade cards
- Passport size photographs
- Passport photocopy
- Updated CV/Resume
- English Language Proficiency Test Scores
- Letters of Recommendation
- Statement of Purpose
Living Cost at Quinnipiac University
|Cost||Amount per annum|
|Student Fee||USD 1,820 (1,45,312.17 INR)|
|Technology Fees||USD 740 (59,082.97 INR)|
|Room and Board||USD 15,440 (12,32,758.16 INR)|
|Books||USD 800 (63,873.48 INR)|
|Personal||USD 1,200 (95,810.22 INR)|
|Transportation||USD 800 (63,873.48 INR)|
Use the Cost of Living Calculator to easily figure out more about the cost of living abroad based on your choices and lifestyle.
Scholarships at Quinnipiac University
|Name||Amount||International Students Eligible|
|First-year merit Scholarships||12,000 -28,000 USD (9,58,102.20-22,35,571.80 INR)||Yes|
|International Student Scholarship||Variable||Yes|
|Transfer Student Scholarship||6,000 – 20,000 USD (4,79,051.10-15,96,837 INR)||Yes|
|Athletic Scholarships and Theatre Merit Scholarships||Variable||Yes|
Placements at Quinnipiac University
- The university has a 96.10% placement rate and more than 150 internship opportunities to add life experience to your resume.
- Each year, the career development team hosts three career fairs to keep students updated on trends and the ongoing process.
- The team also works on creating a resume and conducting mock interviews to help students feel secure in their placements.
- The main departments that result in rankings are Financial Services, Marketing, Products and Communications, and Financial Strategy and Control.
You can also get an education loan according to your course and university to study abroad with the help of Leverage Finance.
Average Salary at Quinnipiac University
According to PayScale, the average salary of Quinnipiac University graduates is 63,000 USD (50,30,036.55 INR).
Recruiting Companies at Quinnipiac University
Quinnipiac University has made standardised test scores optional for most SAT or ACT assessment programs. However, candidates who have taken the exam may submit grades to the university for admission purposes.
Quinnipiac University is ranked #148 among national universities.
Over the years, Quinnipiac University has experienced dramatic and steady growth. Its nine schools offer programs in Business, Communications, Education, Engineering, Health Sciences, Law, Medicine, Nursing, and Arts and Sciences.
This was about a Nursing Course at Quinnipiac University. We trust that this blog covered every one of the significant details about the university and the course. Still, confused and need to clear your own questions with respect to the top objections to concentrating abroad? Call Leverage Edu uni-mates at 1800-572-000 and book your most memorable directing meeting free of charge!