MBA is one of the most sought-after courses that students opt for after completing their graduation. MBA has various specializations one can choose from, like digital marketing, foreign trade, construction management, event management, accounting, retail management, etc. Over the past few years, MBA in Artificial Intelligence has also emerged as a popular choice among students in India and abroad. MBA in Artificial Intelligence is a unique blend of business management with AI subjects. In this blog, we shall discuss MBA in Artificial Intelligence, read on to know more.
This Blog Includes:
|Course||MBA in Artificial Intelligence|
|Eligibility||Bachelor degree of 3 – 4 Year|
|Popular Job Profiles||Data Scientist, AI Data Analyst, Product Manager|
MBA in Artificial Intelligence : Subjects Covered
The course structure of the MBA in Artificial Intelligence covers AI knowledge and a blend of AI knowledge with management-related knowledge that can be put to use. We have mentioned the generic topics covered under this course below. However, different universities may have different topics included in their course structure. For detailed course overview students can check out the official pages.
The generic topics covered under MBA in Artificial Intelligence are :
- Artificial Intelligence Technologies for Business and Management
- Artificial Intelligence Issues
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Leadership and Change Management
- Strategy and Decision Making
- Global Marketing
- The Geopolitical, Economic and Legal Environment
- Financial Analysis
- Organisational Behaviour and Learning
Before applying for any university, students must ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria. They must go through the financial structure, job, and placement opportunities and then select the one university that meets their criteria. Applicants aspiring to study MBA in Artificial Intelligence have to apply at the university website and appear for the entrance exam that is followed by group discussion and personal interview round. Mentioned below is the stepwise application process:
- Visit the university website you want to apply for MBA in Artificial Intelligence
- Click on the admission tab and then select that is redirected to the application form page.
- Enter your personal details and academic qualifications
- Upload the necessary documents.
- Pay the required application fee and submit the application form.
- Application fees can be paid through debit/credit card or internet banking
To be eligible for admission, students must possess a list of documents. Here are all the documents required at the time of application form submission and eligibility requirements:
- GMAT or GRE test scores
- Minimum 2-3 years of working experience
- Scores of English proficiency tests : IELTS or TOEFL
- Undergraduate degree from a recognized university
- Detailed CV
- Letter of Recommendation [LORs]
- All academic transcripts
- SOP for MBA
Top Universities for MBA in Artificial Intelligence
Here are the top universities that offer the course::
Through this course, students will benefit a lot in their chosen field. They will benefit in the following ways –
- Ability to think strategically
- Explore potential solutions to complex and ambiguous problems.
- Analyze the basis of an enterprise’s value creating activities and the impact of the external environment on value creation.
- Demonstrate an appreciation of the social, political, economic and environmental impact of an enterprise
- Understand the need to develop ethical and responsible management practices.
- Encourage practices for the development, and achievement, of personal career goals.
- Critically evaluate and apply a range of sector/role specific models and concepts within a practice setting.
Job Opportunities After MBA in Artificial Intelligence
After completion of the MBA in Artificial Intelligence degree, students can apply for a number of job openings. The job opportunities are plenty and can be explored in a multitude of fields, that ranges from data, network, AI, communications, risk and compliance. Some of the key job profiles you can pursue after completing MBA in Artificial Intelligence are:
- Technical Services Manager
- Data Scientist
- Business Intelligence Developer
- Lead Network Engineer
- Security Analyst
- Data Communications Analyst
- Product Manager
- Data Analyst
- Data Architect
- Masters in Artificial Intelligence
- Masters in Machine Learning
- MTech in Artificial Intelligence
- Career in Artificial Intelligence
- MS in Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
- Artificial Intelligence Course in India
So, this was all about MBA in Artificial Intelligence. We hope it cleared all your doubts. Are you still confused about which specialisation to pursue? Well, in that case, get in touch with our Leverage Edu experts to help you pick a specialisation and kickstart your career.