Kingston University has made its mark across diverse fields with notable alumni like Ben Barnes, Angie Bowie, Jessie Cave, and Sam Chan! Ranked amongst the top 100 universities in the world and top 50 in the UK, the university is known for offering awarded courses like Architecture, Fashion, Nursing, Graphic Design, Creative Writing, etc. It is not only located in one of the safest areas of the world ensuring student safety but also has a wide network of tourist spots around. With a diverse student network, tremendous societies, and a vibrant career cell, Kingston University is a university lauded by international students as well as top rankings organizations, researchers, and professors. If you want to study at Kingston University, then here is everything about the Kingston University acceptance rate, courses, intakes, admission requirements!
|Intakes||September, May, January|
|Institutional type||Public University|
|Courses||MPharma, MArch, Nursing, Fashion Design, MA Creative Writing and Publishing, MA Graphic Design|
This Blog Includes:
Kingston University Acceptance Rate
Kingston University is the kind of university where the main emphasis is on career and workplace-focused learning. It is one of the most diverse and multicultural universities with an acceptance rate of 20-30%. A high acceptance rate is one of the reasons that students always keep this university upon their application list. The college has a supportive and welcoming community and acts as home to thousands of international students.
Kingston University Rankings 2023
- #581-590 in QS-World University Rankings
- #800-1000 in Times Higher Education University Rankings
- #85 in The Complete University Guide-University Ranking(UK)
- #45 in The Guardian University Ranking (UK)
Kingston University Top Courses
Here are the top courses offered at Kingston University:
- MA Creative Writing and Publishing
- MA Graphic Design
- BSc Business Economics
- BSc Nutrition (Exercise and Health)
- BA Fashion
- BSc Sociology
- BSc Criminology and Sociology
Kingston University Admission Requirements
To pursue higher studies at Kingston University you must meet the eligibility requirements set by the university. Mentioned below are the admission requirements for undergraduate and postgraduate courses:
- Standard XII Higher Secondary School Certificate (CBSE, CISCE, Tamil Nadu, Maharashtra & West Bengal boards) minimum 70%
- Standard XII Higher Secondary School Certificate (other state boards) minimum 80%
- Scores of English Language Proficiency test such as IELTS 6.5 & above PTE score 58 & above
- Letter of Recommendation
- Bachelor’s degree with minimum CGPA 6.5 out of 10 (2:2 equivalent) or 6.0 out of 10 (2:2 equivalent)
- Official transcripts
- Writing Sample
- Statement of Purpose
- Letter of recommendation
- Work Experience
Make Your Scores Skyrocket with Leverage Live experts! Book a FREE session with us TODAY and get started on your journey to excellence!
Kingston University Admission Process
You can make the complicated admission process at Kingston University easy by reaching out to Leverage Edu:
- We will help you select your course at Kingston University through our trusted AI Course Finder.
- Experts at Leverage Edu will then start with your application process at the respective university.
- Documents such as SOPs, Essays, LORs and IELTS, TOEFL etc. are an important part of your university application. So you’ll have to gather and compile all the necessary documents.
- Experts at Leverage Edu will then start with the application process for accommodation, student visas, and scholarships/student loans after submitting your application and the required documents.
- The time has come to wait for your offer letter which usually takes around 4-6 weeks.
Here’s a list of the documents required to complete the application process at Kingston University:
- All official academic Transcripts
- Updated CV/Resume
- English Language Proficiency Test Scores
- Letter of Recommendations
- Statement of Purpose
- TB Test Certificate
- Financial Evidence
- Portfolio or writing samples if required
The University of Kingston is one of the top universities with a high acceptance rate of 20-30%. The acceptance rate differs based on the course and degree.
The mode of the application process for Kingston University is online. Students need to fill out the application, verify required documents and pay the amount online only unless there are changes in the guidelines of the University.
Yes, Kingston University is a prestigious university located in London. It has been ranked 45 by Guardian Rankings and counted amongst the top 8 universities in London.
Are you planning to study at Kingston University but not sure where to start? Call our Leverage Edu experts at 1800 57 2000 for end-to-end assistance from application to the visa process.