Millions of students aspire to study in the cosmopolitan city of London and at its profound universities. The University of London is one of the most sought after universities in London because of its academic heritage, pedagogy and research acumen. The university also offers students incentives like bursaries, scholarships and online courses to help them fund their education from anywhere in the world. If you aspire to break the mould and study in London then here are some scholarships offered by the University of London to help you reduce your cost in the UK!
10 Biggest Culture Shocks in UK for International Students
This Blog Includes:
- About the University of London
- Average Cost of Studying
- University of London Scholarships for Indian Students
- Other Scholarships & Bursaries
- Popular Courses
- Apply Now for the Leverage Edu Scholarship
About the University of London
The University of London was established by the Royal Charter in 1836. The university has offered access to a large number of academic opportunities throughout its history. This was one of the first universities which admitted students from all over the world regardless of their gender, race, or religion. With over 120,000 students in London and over 50,000 studying across 190 countries, the University of London has a network of students that is elaborate and helpful. It is a federal University, consisting of 17 independent member institutions such as the University of London Birkbeck, City University of London, King’s College London, London Business School, Heythrop College, etc.
Average Cost of Studying
The average cost of completing your studies at an affiliated university of the University of London is:
|Level of Study||Fees/year (GBP)||Feesyear (INR)|
University of London Scholarships for Indian Students
Here are some of the popular University of London scholarships for Indian students to avail:
Bursary for Students Living in India
Students living in India can receive a 20 per cent fee bursary for the Online Taught Undergraduate Programmes in Economics, Management, Finance, and the Social Sciences. If you are eligible, you will be provided with a discount code that can be used when you register.
International Sports Management Scholarship
The scholarships will be available to all new students, from anywhere in the world, studying for the Postgraduate Certificate in International Sports Management. The scholarship will cover 1 module of the Postgraduate Certificate.
The modules available for the scholarship are:
- International sport development
- Sports marketing, sponsorship and media
- Sports events management
- Sports entrepreneurship
- Sports strategy, governance and leadership
- Financial management in sport.
Graduates of the University of London can enrol on further courses with a bursary of 10% off your program fees. Bursaries are also available if you have studied at one of the following University of London member institutions: Goldsmiths, City, Queen Mary, Royal Holloway, SAS, and ULIP. The bursary is available for most of the courses, including diplomas, certificates, and individual modules. The only exceptions are any master’s courses offered through the CeFiMS and CeDEP departments at SOAS.
Commonwealth Scholarships are available for a number of University of London programs by distance learning The full fee-waiver awards are for residents of developing Commonwealth countries You apply for these courses through the University of London.
B.S Chimni Scholarship
The University of London has established a prestigious scholarship for the MA in Refugee Protection and Forced Migration Studies by distance learning. This award is named the B. S. Chimni Scholarship to celebrate the achievements of the renowned international law expert Professor B. S. Chimni.
To be eligible, you must satisfy the following:
- Have the offer of a place on the MA in Refugee Protection and Forced Migration Studies by distance-learning; and
- Be resident in one of the following countries: India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Myanmar, Thailand, Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam, Philippines and Indonesia
- Demonstrate outstanding academic merit or potential in the field of study, evidenced particularly by past achievements; and
- Hold an undergraduate degree (e.g. bachelor) that is comparable to a UK upper second class honours degree, in law or other relevant subjects; and
- Be unable to take up the offer of a place on the MA in Refugee Protection and Forced Migration Studies due to financial circumstances.
Other Scholarships & Bursaries
- EMFSS bursaries India
- Hannah Arendt Scholarship
- Matilda Mwaba Scholarship
- Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) Bursary
- Teaching Centre Bursary
- Thriplow Charitable Trust Bursary
- UNHCR Bursary
- Unionlearn Bursary
- Váradi scholarships
- Wilfred James Westlake Scholarship
- World Academy of Sport Scholarships
- The Portal Trust
- LLM Scholarships and bursaries
- MBA UK/EU Bursary
- Malaysian Bar Council Members Bursary
- Masters Scholarships Refugees and Displaced Persons
- Professionals in Humanitarian Assistance & Protection (PHAP) Bursary
- BSc Accounting and Finance
- Global MBA
- BSc Economics
- MA Global Security and Strategy
- BSc International Relations
- BSc Mathematics and Economics
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB)
- Commercial Law (graduate diploma)
- MSc Criminology and Criminal Justice
- MA Art History, Curatorship, and Renaissance Culture
Also Read: Scholarships for Indian Students to Study in UK
Apply Now for the Leverage Edu Scholarship
The last date for the Leverage Edu scholarship is 31st January 2022! Apply now to win awards between INR 5000 to INR 500000!
Worried About IELTS? Take a Demo Class with Leverage Live Experts and Learn the Coolest Ways to Ace the Exam in One-Go!
This was about the scholarships offered by the University of London. Do you want to go to the UK to further your education? Then contact the specialists at Leverage Edu, who will assist you in landing in the UK to pursue your MBA or any other degree there. Schedule an appointment with us right now on 1800572000!