Apart from being a renowned brand in India, Xiaomi has also taken a generous step in encouraging higher education for the underprivileged section of the society. The brand launched a beneficiary scholarship for students who have completed their 10th and 12th board exams. It announced its ‘Mi Scholarship’ for students who belong to the deprived class. This can help them continue their higher studies without facing financial constraints. Check this blog to find details regarding eligibility, benefits, and the application procedure for the scholarship.
This Blog Includes:
|Awarded By||Xiaomi India|
|Scholarship Eligibility||10th and 12th passed students|
|Application Deadline||31st December 2020|
|Scholarship Amount||INR 3,800 (for 11th and 12th students)INR 5,800 (for Undergraduate students)|
Indian Students who wish to benefit from the scholarship can apply. The scholarship is open for 10th and 12th standard students only. Students who have achieved a minimum score of 70% in their 10th or 12th Board Exams are applicable for the Mi scholarship.
Application Procedure for Mi Scholarship
Eligible Candidates can easily apply for the scholarship by following the steps below:
- Candidates can go to the official page
- After checking the details, click on the selected scholarship link and apply it
- Fill the required tabs carefully on the online application form
- Submit the necessary documents mentioned
- Accept the terms and conditions and click on the ‘preview’ option
- Carefully check whether the details entered are correct
- Click on the submit option and complete the procedure
The following documents are required to apply for the Mi scholarship:
- Income proof (Salary slips / ITR / income certificate)
- Passport size photograph
- Photo identity proof (Aadhaar Card)
- Current academic year fee receipt
- Marksheets or grade card of Class 10
- Proof of admission (school/ university ID card/ college/ bonafide certificate/etc.)
- Bank account information of the scholarship applicant. (canceled cheque/passbook copy)
Also Read: OBC Scholarships
Selection Process for Mi Scholarship
The selection is highly based on the financial status and academic excellence of the applicant. The procedure is transparent and fair for choosing the most deserving candidate. After based on the financial background and merit, shortlisting students will undergo a telephonic interview for the final selection.
This was all about the Mi scholarship program 2020-2021. If you’re looking for the right scholarship to study at your dream university abroad, connect with our Leverage Edu experts who will help you find the best scholarship as per your chosen course and university and further assist you throughout the admission process as well! Sign up for a free session with us today!