One of the most famous scholarships is the Prathiba M Singh Cambridge Scholarship for Indian students planning to study Law at the prestigious University of Cambridge. This scholarship is funded by the notable alumnae of the University of Cambridge, Pratibha M Singh. She is one of the leading IP Litigators and is named as the Best Women IP Litigator in Asia at the Euromoney Asia Women in Business Law Awards 2012. Here is everything you need to know about the scholarship, from requirements to deadlines.
|Name of the Scholarship||Prathiba M Singh Cambridge Scholarship|
|Awarded by||The University of Cambridge, Faculty of Arts|
|Eligible Course||LLM (Masters in Law)|
|Eligible Nationals||Residents of India|
|Application Deadline||November 2022|
This Blog Includes:
There are many benefits when you get the Prathiba M Singh Cambridge Scholarship.
- A variable amount is awarded to the applicants selected for the scholarship. The amount awarded usually includes tuition fees and the cost of living.
- The scholarship is only provided to the Indian students who wish to pursue an LLM, in Intellectual Property Rights from the University of Cambridge.
- The scholarship is only available for Indian students who want to pursue LLM at Cambridge University.
- Eligible students must display an interest in Intellectual Property Law and who intend to pursue a legal career in India.
- The scholarship is provided by the distinguished alumni of Cambridge University who pursued LLM at Cambridge University.
- The amount awarded in the scholarship is decided by the selection committee, However, it usually includes tuition fees and the cost of living.
- The deadline for the application for the scholarship is November 2022.
- The scholarship is awarded by the University of Cambridge, Faculty of Law.
If you want to apply for the Prathiba M Singh Scholarship then you are required to qualify for some eligibility requirements.
- You must be willing to pursue an LLM degree from any law school included in the University of Cambridge.
- The trust that receives applications for the scholarship does not accept applications from students who are mid-way through their course. Thus it is required to be a fresher to apply for the scholarship.
- You should have a keen interest in the study of Intellectual Property Law and show a positive intention to pursue a legal career in India.
- Then you are required to be an Indian student who needs financial assistance to pursue higher studies in Law abroad mainly at Cambridge University.
How to Apply for The Prathiba M Singh Cambridge Scholarship
Here is the scholarship application at the University of Cambridge. The trust that provides the scholarships plays no role in your admission process to the University.
There are a few minimum standards set by the University, the requirements for the LLM program can be checked through the official website.
You are then required to meet the entry requirements to the University of Cambridge as soon as possible.
You are also required to complete an English Language Test (if necessary) earlier to ensure your place at Cambridge University.
At last, to apply you are required to put a statement in the University of Cambridge application along with all your documents.
Other Similar Scholarships
If you don’t find yourself fit for the Prathiba M Singh Cambridge Scholarship, then this section is for you. Here is the list of similar scholarships provided as an aid to international students by Cambridge University.
|Name of the Scholarship||Benefits of the Scholarship|
|Cambridge International Scholarship||University Composition Fee; Annual Stipend|
|Narotam Sekhsaria Cambridge Scholarship||Varies|
|Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Scholarship||Tuition Fee; Stipend|
|Cambridge Trust Scholarship||Partial tuition fee|
|Charter Cambridge International Scholarship||Tuition fee; Maintenance stipend|
A variable amount is awarded to the applicants selected for the scholarship. The amount awarded usually includes tuition fees and the cost of living.
One of the most famous scholarships, the Prathiba M Singh Cambridge Scholarship is an aid provided to Indian students to help in their higher studies mainly in Law.
Prathiba M Singh is one of the leading IP Litigators and is named as the Best Women IP Litigator in Asia at the Euromoney Asia Women in Business Law Awards 2012. She also funds a scholarship known as the Prathiba M Singh Cambridge Scholarship for Indian students who are seeking admissions to LLM at the University of Cambridge.
If you want to get into a high university, you’ll need more than just good grades; you’ll also need a flawless application because the competition is fierce. You may enlist the assistance of Leverage Edu specialists to assist you with the application process so that you can realise your goals. Call us immediately at 1800 57 2000 for a free 30-minute consultation.