Pursuing an MBA programme abroad is always a dream come true for an Indian student. Especially if it’s in a country like the United Kingdom, it’s a perfect cherry on the cake for us. However, for some, pursuing an MBA in UK is a significant financial investment that results in creating a big hole in our pockets. Despite the increased tuition fees, many choose this course because of its high global recognition. Many students seek to get a student education loan while others seek affordable options to pursue the same. If you’re considering the latter option, here’s a useful blog on MBA in UK under 14 lakhs that will tackle your budget constraints.
This Blog Includes:
- Why Study MBA in UK?
- Popular Specialisations for MBA in UK under 14 Lakhs
- Popular Universities Offering MBA in UK under 14 Lakhs
- Eligibility for MBA in UK under 14 Lakhs
- Document Checklist
- Application Process for MBA in UK
- Scope of MBA in UK under 14 Lakhs
- Cost of Living in UK
- Student Life in UK
- Post Study Work Permit in UK
Why Study MBA in UK?
Before straight away diving into the top universities that are offering MBA in UK under 14 lakhs to international students, let’s first highlight some of the important driving factors that make MBA in UK all the more attractive:
- Students at the best business schools in the UK can design their own programmes and study subjects of their choice.
- Most MBA programs offered by UK universities are 1-year programs that help students gain international exposure as well as opportunities to expand their knowledge in a short period of time.
- Due to the scarcity of qualified managers, the UK economy requires 1.9 million skilled managers, making MBA in UK under 14 lakhs all the way more viable choice for aspirants.
- With an annual income of roughly 116,000 GBP (INR 1.20 crores), the MBA is one of the highest-earning degrees in the UK.
- International students are also allowed to work up to 20 hours during their studies to support themselves in the UK.
- MBA in UK would be an incredible chance for international students to receive quality education and a highly acclaimed degree on a budget.
Popular Specialisations for MBA in UK under 14 Lakhs
Here is an extensive list of some of the best and top-rated MBA specialisations that aspirants can choose from to study MBA in UK under 14 lakhs:
- MBA in General Management
- MBA in Marketing
- MBA Strategic Management
- MBA in Finance
- MBA in Human Resources
- MBA in Entrepreneurship
- MBA in Operations Management
- MBA in Consulting
- MBA in Accounting
- MBA in Sustainable Development
Take the help of our revolutionary AI-Course Finder to choose the best fit course and university for yourself!
Popular Universities Offering MBA in UK under 14 Lakhs
Now that we are quite familiar with the perks and top specialisations of studying MBA in UK, here is a list of some popular and globally renowned universities that will make your dream of pursuing an MBA in UK under 14-15 lakhs come true:
- University of Wolverhampton
- University of Suffolk
- Leeds Beckett University
- University of Greenwich
- University of Chester
- Sheffield Hallam University
- University of West London
Note: The fees of MBA courses in the above-mentioned universities might vary. To get more options for pursuing MBA under 14-15 lakhs in the UK, get in touch with a Leverage Edu expert on 1800572000 and book your free consultation today!
Eligibility for MBA in UK under 14 Lakhs
Although the eligibility criteria for MBA in UK will differ for different universities, students must meet the basic eligibility requirements mentioned below to be considered for MBA in UK under 14 lakhs:
- A relevant three-year bachelor’s degree from a recognised university, which is equivalent to a UK bachelor’s degree.
- A competitive GMAT/GRE scores.
- Appropriate IELTS/TOEFL or any other ELP test scores to demonstrate English language proficiency.
- A minimum work experience of 2 years will be preferred by many UK universities. If you are fresher in the field of management, there are various other universities that offer MBA in UK without work experience.
Mentioned below is a list of some important documents that will be required while applying for an MBA in UK under 14 lakhs:
- All academic transcripts and certificates
- Completed application form
- Statement of Purpose
- Complete English MBA essays
- Recommendation letters or LORs
- Completed Current professional resume
- A Student Visa to pursue an education in the UK
- At least 2 Passport-sized photographs
- Proof of being able to finance your program
Application Process for MBA in UK
In the UK, like in any other country, there is a predetermined standard of documentation and a specific protocol for completing the application process. Here’s a step-by-step guide to completing the application process for an MBA in UK under 14 lakhs:
Scope of MBA in UK under 14 Lakhs
For two key reasons, international students choose an MBA in UK as their preferred professional path. The first is the larger return on investment (ROI), while the second is the shorter duration of the course. Within a year, an MBA graduate can make significantly more. Even if a loan is given, with such a large income package, students will be able to repay it more easily. Following Brexit, UK universities are hungry for international students, especially from India. For MBA graduates in the United Kingdom, there are a variety of high-paying professions available, some of which are given below along with the salary packages:
|Job Prospects||Estimated Annual Average Salaries in INR|
|Assistant BD Manager||1.35 cr.|
|BD Manager||1.90 cr.|
|General Manager||1.79 cr.|
|Project Manager||1.38 cr.|
|Planning Director||2.09 cr.|
Cost of Living in UK
While the cost of living in any location relies on your particular preferences, the cost of living in the UK is measured according to the city where you reside. Although it is difficult to arrive at an absolute amount for the cost that will be spent, we can approximate the cost of living. The results are listed below:
|Kind of Expense||Cost in GBP and INR|
|Fees for Visa Application||348 GBP (INR 35,834)|
|Tier 4 Visa||1,015 GBP (INR 90,000) per month as proof of sufficient funds|
|Housing||500 GBP (INR 51,486) monthly|
|Transportation||150-200 GBP (INR 15,445 to INR 19,844) monthly|
|Food||150-200 GBP (INR 14,883 to INR 20,594) monthly|
|Clothing and Leisure||50 GBP (INR 5,148) monthly|
|Telephone and Mobile||50 GBP (INR 5,148) monthly|
Calculate a personalised cost of living in the UK with the help of our Cost of Living Calculator!
Student Life in UK
Post Study Work Permit in UK
The Post Study Work Visa (PSWV) is a temporary visa that allows international students to reside, study, and work in any post or career path after graduation. Anyone, including students of Indian heritage with proper immigration status in the UK, can apply for this post-study employment visa. The New Graduate Route is open to all students enrolled in a UK Higher Education Provider-approved institution. This move is being taken in response to the United Kingdom’s goal to retain the top students from across the world and to help them find work opportunities in the country. International students can now stay in the UK for 2 years after graduation and 3 years after completing their PhD programme after the new work permit.
Finding jobs in the UK after an MBA can be considered a cakewalk with such a large market available. After completing the degree, graduates are awarded a salary of roughly 80,000 GBP or more per year. International students will find it simpler to get work in the UK starting in 2021, thanks to the UK’s 2-year stay back policy.
The United Kingdom is home to some of the world’s most prestigious MBA programmes, which are recognised by all major worldwide league tables. According to the Financial Times Global MBA Ranking 2018, the United Kingdom does quite well, with 14 of its business schools ranking among the top 100.
Yes, India is 70.7% cheaper than the United Kingdom.
To obtain permanent residency in the United Kingdom, one must establish a stable income, full-time work, and excellent moral conduct. They should get a full-time job after they finish school. After 5 years of employment, one can apply for an ILR Visa (indefinite leave to remain), which grants them the status of “permanent resident.”
If you are an international student who is studying in the UK for the first time, finding a job can be difficult. However, finding your dream career is not difficult if you have access to the correct tools and assistance, as well as knowing where to seek and what to look for.
While studying in the UK, you will undoubtedly open up a world of possibilities in your chosen field of study. Furthermore, as the deadlines for the January 2022 intake is approaching, you must buckle up to face the strenuous admission process. Allow our Leverage Edu experts to assist you with the application process and other procedures. Call us on 1800572000 right now!