When it comes to pursuing MBA abroad. Most of the popular study destinations are UK, Germany, France, Ireland. Do you know what’s common between them? All these countries are located in Europe. Students across the world are moving to Europe. There is an increase in the number of MBA education providers in the UK which has nearly doubled in the previous ten years, owing to the increased number of applications to European schools. With the increased number of applicants comes greater competition. GMAT is a common entrance exam that MBA aspirants take to get admission in countries like Europe. Is it possible to study in Europe without undergoing the GMAT Exam? The answer is yes! In this blog, we will discuss some business schools that offer MBA in Europe without GMAT.
Before we discuss the colleges that offer MBA in Europe without GMAT, let us first understand what is the GMAT Exam.
GMAT Exam: An Overview
The Graduate Management Admission Test, or GMAT, is an essential aspect of the application process for business schools. The GMAT is a computer-based, computer-adaptive multiple-choice standardized exam that is frequently required for entrance to graduate business programs (MBA) worldwide. The GMAT assesses your ability to perform basic math, algebra, geometry, multi-source data processing, and grammar. More importantly, it assesses your ability to read, analyze, and evaluate written information, as well as your ability to think critically and solve issues.
Also Read : Let’s Explore Scholarships In Europe!
Is GMAT Required for MBA in Europe?
While many colleges urge students to take the GMAT exam, not all colleges require it as there are business schools that offer MBA in Europe without GMAT. If a student is unable to obtain a good GMAT or GRE score, does not wish to retake the exam, or does not have the time to prepare and retake the GMAT/ GRE, they can try their luck in business schools that do not require the GMAT, where the emphasis will be placed on an overall assessment of the candidates.
Also Read : Study in Europe Without IELTS
Although each school’s application requirements may vary slightly, there are a few fundamental requirements that nearly all major schools demand, including the following:
- GPA Test scores (GMAT, GRE, IELTS, TOEFL, etc.)
- Work Experience (If Any)
- Letter of Recommendation
- Statement of Purpose
- Personal Interview/Group Discussion
MBA in Europe without GMAT Eligibility
European universities have established a specific set of norms that Indian students must follow as Europe has begun to emerge as a new international student hub studying professional courses such as MBA. Regardless of which MBA stream you choose, there are a few similar requirements that you must meet:
- Formal education of 10 + 2 from a recognized board is required
- A bachelor’s degree in a related discipline or any discipline with a respectable GPA is required
- A good score in English languages proficiency exams such as the IELTS, TOEFL, and others
- Some institutions require 1-5 years of full-time work experience
- In the appropriate format, write a letter of recommendation and a statement of purpose
Also Read : January Intake in Europe for MBA
MBA in Europe without GMAT: Is It possible?
- Several colleges require a GMAT score to be considered for full-time Master’s degrees. Typically, b-school GPA standards differ from country to country. As a result, your GMAT score does not have to be the focal point of your master’s application
- Instead, various elements such as your GPA, essays, LOR, SOP, interview performance, and so on influence the ultimate decision on your target school(s) application
- In nations like Europe, numerous business institutions offer MBAs without the GMAT. In addition, the Financial Times has listed some of the B-Colleges there among the top schools for master’s programs. As a result, such schools are regarded as the best business schools that do not need students to take the GMAT exam. As a result, you will receive an MBA without taking the GMAT
Also Read : MBA In Europe: All You Need To know
Top Colleges to Study MBA in Europe without GMAT
It is difficult to select the right university because Europe is home to some of the finest institutions around the world. Here are the top colleges to study MBA in Europe without GMAT:
|Schools Offering MBA in Europe without GMAT||Country|
|Institut d’Economie Scientifique et de Gestion (IESEG)||France|
|ISG Business School||France|
|RTU Riga Business School||Latvia|
|University of Sheffield Management School||UK|
|University of Exeter Business School||UK|
|University of Bremen||Germany|
|University of Bath School of Management||UK|
|Strathclyde Business School||UK|
|Salford Business School, University of Salford||UK|
|University of Ulm||Germany|
|Nottingham University Business School||UK|
|Nottingham Business School (NTU), Nottingham Trent University||UK|
|University of Stuttgart||Germany|
|Lord Ashcroft International Business School, Anglia Ruskin University||UK|
|Kingston Business School, Kingston University||UK|
|Technical University of Munich||Germany|
|Geneva Business School||Switzerland|
While some institutions do not require a GMAT score, others may provide a GMAT waiver based on an applicant’s holistic profile or other exam scores. For some courses, the school may not require a GMAT/GRE score, instead of requiring the applicant to take a school-sponsored exam. You don’t have to be concerned because many business schools offer master’s degrees without the GMAT.
Check Out Other Popular Study Destination for MBA Without GMAT
- MBA Without GMAT: All You Need To Know!
- MBA in USA without GMAT
- MBA in UK without GMAT
- MBA in Canada Without GMAT
- MBA in Germany Without GMAT
- MBA in New Zealand Without GMAT
If you’re seeking an MBA in Europe without GMAT, we recommend checking out the schools listed above. For any kind of assistance, feel free to connect with us at Leverage Edu our trained experts will help to select the best college as per your fit.