One of the most affordable European countries in terms of living cost and tuition fees; Poland is fast-emerging as one of the most desirable destinations for higher education. The country’s rich tradition and heritage along with its beautiful architecture and vibrant culture attract thousands of international students every year. One of the most sought-after programmes in the country is the Master’s programmes offered by some of the best universities and in a range of disciplines. If you want to study in Poland then here is everything you need to know about Masters in Poland!
This Blog Includes:
What are the Benefits of Studying Masters in Poland?
Let us look at some of the advantages of seeking higher education in Poland:
- Polish universities are some of the oldest universities in Europe offering high-quality education and rich history and culture to impart to its students.
- Poland is part of the Bologna Process and uses the European Credit Transfer System which allows international students to continue their education anywhere in Europe.
- Tuition fees are relatively cheaper and even free if you are well-versed in the Polish language.
- The cost of living is comparatively cheaper than in other European states for international students.
- Poland is a part of the Erasmus Mundus program which means international students can study in the country for a semester and gain incredible experience and knowledge.
- Studying in Poland is a unique opportunity for exploring the country and its neighbouring states.
The admissions are carried out twice a year in Poland; in the month of March and October. The admission requirements for studying for masters in Poland may differ depending upon the applied course and college. Here are the documents that you may need to submit along with your application form for masters courses:
- A copy of your previous academic transcripts
- A copy of your resume/work experience
- Relevant documents like two LORs and SOP
- Scores of standardised tests like GRE or GMAT
- Proof of funds to support your stay in the country
- Proof of language proficiency in Polish (B2 OR C1 level) or English (TOEFL/IELTS/PTE)
Following the Bologna Process, Masters programmes in Polish universities are for two years. Most courses in Polish universities are offered in the Polish language which can narrow down your options if you are not fluent in the language. Let us look at some of the most popular masters programmes that are offered in the English language in Poland:
|Masters in Business Administration||MA in Finance and Accounting||MSc in Data Science||MA in International Tourism, Hotel Industry and Leisure Services|
|MA in International Relations||Masters of Law with specializations||Executive MBA||MSc in Medicine|
Top Universities in Poland
Polish universities have a stellar reputation in terms of education quality and research opportunities in diverse fields like medicine, engineering, international relations, business management, sciences and law. These universities offer masters courses in a wide range of disciplines. Let us look at some of the best universities in Poland and their world ranks:
|Polish Universities||Location||QS Rankings 2021|
|University of Warsaw||Warsaw||321|
|Warsaw University of Technology||Warsaw||511-520|
|Adam Mickiewicz University||Poznan||801-1000|
|AGH University of Science and Technology||Krakow||801-1000|
|Cracow University of Technology||Krakow||801-1000|
|Gdansk University of Technology||Gdansk||801-1000|
|Lodz University of Technology||Lodz||801-1000|
|Nicolaus Copernicus University||Torun||801-1000|
|Poznan University of Technology||Poznan||801-1000|
Post Study Work Permit in Poland
Most international students who are enrolled in full-time masters courses have the option to work part-time in Poland. If you wish to stay back and gain experience by working in Poland then you must apply for a work permit or residency card.
This is all about Masters in Poland! Poland is a fast-emerging study-abroad destination because of the low-cost tuition fees and exciting programmes. If you are planning to study in Poland and need help with the application process then contact Leverage Edu!