MBA is one of the most sought-after and reputable programs in the world. Among the top-ranked universities in the UK, Coventry University ranks at #50 in the UK in the Times and Sunday Times University rankings 2021. MBA at Coventry University is focused on building business strategies required in the modern world and critical thinking approaches to complex problems.
|Degree Type Offered||Master|
|Fees||1960017.45 INR for 1 year|
|Delivery Type||Full Time|
|Language Proficiency||IELTS, TOEFL, PTE|
This Blog Includes:
Why Study at Coventry University?
- For Student Experience: Coventry university was selected as University of the Year for Student Experience in the Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2019, with Alastair McCall, the guide’s editor, saying: “Coventry is no stranger to a position on the podium in our annual University of the Year awards.” It has grown into one of the most forward-thinking colleges in the world, with a strong identity and a vision of what a 21st-century student experience should be.”
- Top Modern University for Seven Consecutive Years: The Guardian University Guide has selected Coventry as the UK’s Top Modern University for the past seven years. “We are continuing to invest extensively in our teaching and learning activity and facilities, and we are thrilled to see this investment reflected in such a great position across many topic areas and overall student feedback today,” said Vice-Chancellor John Latham.
- Ranked 15th in the UK: Coventry University was ranked among the top 15 of all UK universities for the past five years by the Guardian University Guide. It boasts seven subjects in the top five, including engineering, nursing, and architecture!
- Great Graduate Employment: Six months after graduation, 97% of Coventry University alumni are working or enrolled in further education (DLHE Survey 2015/16).
- UK City of Culture: Coventry has been designated the UK City of Culture for 2021, and the city and its people will be celebrated for a year. Major worldwide cultural events, world premieres, and commissions across theatre, music, dance, literature, comedy, and visual art, as well as conferences and festivals, will be arranged in collaboration with local artists, the city’s communities, and national partners.
- Top 5 UK Student City: Coventry was named a top-five UK student destination in 2018 by the QS Best Student Cities report, as well as the 44th best in the world! Coventry is a student city that is young, dynamic, and cosmopolitan, with a diverse range of cultures and ethnic groups.
About MBA at Coventry University
Coventry University’s Master of Business Administration degree is a one-year (3 semester) research-intensive program. It’s a full-time program that takes place on campus.
- The MBA can be completed full-time or part-time via face-to-face or online delivery.
- The Certificate, Diploma, and Masters’s levels of the MBA program are distinct but interconnected.
- Students can also pursue an MBA online, either as a general management and leadership program or with specialized tracks in Cyber Security Management, Sustainable Tourism, Artificial Intelligence, Marketing, or Healthcare Management.
- It allows students to develop the information and abilities necessary to advance to more senior management and leadership positions.
- Students should have between 12 and 14 contact hours of teaching each week throughout the first and second semesters, which will include:
- Each week, medium-sized groups are taught in seminars or workshops.
- Each week, larger group instruction, such as lectures, is provided.
- MBA students benefit from Coventry Business School’s global networks and connections, as well as professional faculty and 50 years of business teaching expertise.
- This program is recognized by the European Foundation for Management Development (EFMD) by the Chartered Association of Business Schools (CABS).
- Students can also enroll in courses like:
- Master of Science in Business Analytics
- Advanced International Business Master’s Degree
- International Business Management is a master’s degree program.
Also Read: MBA in UK under 14 Lakhs
Eligibility for MBA At Coventry University
- Students must have earned an honors graduate degree in any discipline from a recognized university or have an equivalent certification that Coventry Business School accepts.
- Students must have worked full-time in a management/administrative/professional role for at least two years after graduation.
Indian Student Eligibility:
Students from India can program apply if they meet one of the following criteria:
- A four-year bachelor’s degree with honors in a relevant discipline from a recognized program university.program
- Alternatively, have a BSc/BCom/BA (3-4 year) degree from a well-ranked university with a 70 % overall grade.
- International students from non-English speaking countries must demonstrate English competence with IELTS/TOEFL/PTE or any similar test, in addition to the basic eligibility requirements.
Required Document List
- Resume/CV – This is a summarization of a student’s knowledge and abilities.
- Higher Secondary School Certificate- After completing higher secondary education, the education board issues a certificate.
- Letter of Recommendation- This information reveals who encouraged the student to seek the degree.
- Statement of Purpose – This is an essay or other written statement submitted by the student as part of the application process.
- Financial Documentation –The proof that demonstrates the student’s financial situation.
- English Language Requirement – This displays the results of English Proficiency Exams such as the IELTS, TOFEL, and PTE, among others.
Cost of MBA at Coventry University
|Tuition Fees||1960017.45 INR|
Scholarships And Financial Aid
|Name||Amount(INR)||International Students Eligible||Application Deadline|
|Monica Cole Research Grant||96760.45||Yes||Jan 18, 2021|
|Commonwealth Master’s Scholarship||Variable||Yes||N/A|
|Cranfield MBA Scholarship for Women||1167421.2||Yes||N/A|
|(ISC)² Women’s Cybersecurity Scholarships||Variable||Yes||Feb 19, 2021|
|Chevening Scholarship||Variable||Yes||Nov 2, 2021|
|JN Tata Endowment Scholarship||Variable||Yes||Mar 15, 2021|
|The Global Study Awards||918287.4||Yes||N/A|
|Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarships||Variable||Yes||N/A|
|ASID Foundation Legacy Scholarships||299800||Yes||N/A|
This was all about MBA at Coventry University. Are you planning to study at Coventry University but not sure where to start from? Contact our Leverage Edu experts today on 1800572000 today and book your FREE 30-minute consultation today.