Studying abroad comes with a set of finances that are required to be covered. To make this procedure easy for students, many scholarships like Inlaks Scholarship, Fulbright Scholarship, Felix Scholarship have been introduced depending on various criteria. The Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship is one such scheme that is a profit program. It is a complete 100% merit-based Scholarship awarded to ambitious Indian Students who want to pursue their higher education in Indian and Abroad Universities. The aim of the Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship is to encourage ambitious and intelligent Indian students to pursue their higher education dreams and provide them support in the best possible manner.
|Organization By||Narotam Sekhsaria Foundation|
|Application Fee||INR 500|
|Benefits||Varies for each course|
This Blog Includes:
About Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship
Major highlights of this scholarship scheme are listed below:
- It is a merit-based scholarship.
- Only one-time payment is done in this scholarship.
- It is offered by Narotam Sekhsaria Foundation.
- International Students are eligible for this scholarship as well.
- The grant given by the scholarship varies as per the course of the student.
- Scholarship website link https://pg.nsfoundation.co.in/.
Also Read: Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Fund Scholarship
The eligibility criteria for the Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship are elucidated below:
- The applicant must reside in India at the time of applying for this Scholarship
- The candidate must be less than 30 years of age
- Students who have completed their UG degree or those who are in the final year of their UG degree can apply for Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship
- Candidates who are applying for this Scholarship should have a consistently remarkable academic record
|Application open||The first week of January 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||Last week of March 2022|
|List of Shortlisted Candidates for Interview||April / May 2022|
|Interview Round (In Mumbai)||Last week of May 2022|
|Final list||June to July 2022|
|Two days Orientation Programme||July 2022|
- Step 1: The mode of application for the Narrotam scholarships is online: The candidate is required to complete the registration online at http://pg.nsfoundation.co.in.
- Step 2: Upon registration for the Foundation’s PG Scholarship, the login credentials will be sent to the registered email ID. Once the registration is complete, an application fee of Rs. 500/- is payable either online through Net Banking or offline by sending a Demand Draft issued in favour of the Narotam Sekhsaria Foundation.
- Step 3: On receiving the application fee, the candidate will be able to access the form online by logging in with the provided login credentials. Completed application forms should be submitted before the closing date.
- Step 4: Only candidates shortlisted for the next round of the selection process are contacted by the Foundation. They are required to produce duly certified supporting documents.
- Step 5: The next round of the selection process is the interview round, for which candidates are required to come down to the Foundation’s office.
Read about Haas Scholarships
The documents required for the scholarship program are given below-
- Attested copies of transcripts and mark sheets of the applicant.
- Acceptance letter of the institution the applicant is enrolling into.
- Attested copies of mark sheets of qualifying examinations such as GRE, GMAT, CAT, etc.
- Latest income tax returns of guardian or parents.
- Reference Letters.
- Attested copy of the applicant’s passport.
The selection process of the Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship is explained below-
- In the first round, candidates are shortlisted on the basis of their merit.
- Candidates are asked to provide the necessary documents and they are further shortlisted on the basis of those documents.
- The shortlisted candidates are asked to appear for the Personal Interview (PI) round
- By the end of June, the beneficiary of the scholarship is notified about the final result of the scholarship.
Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship goes beyond funds which also grooms students to become future leaders and entrepreneurs alongside having deep-rooted ethics. The benefits of the Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship are listed below:
- It is a loan award that is completely exclusive of interest.
- Benefits up to 2 million are provided to the applicants and that varies as per the course applied.
It gives immense pleasure and satisfaction to see such schemes being launched for all those meritorious and ambitious candidates who walk the whole nine in pursuit of their dreams and the Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship is one such beneficial programme. We hope you are now familiar with the details about the Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarships. Want to pursue your dream university abroad? Reach out to our Leverage Edu experts to seek help with every step of your admission process. Sign up for a free session with us now!