According to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) data, Canada stands at 3rd as preferred study abroad destination globally. The number of students planning to study in Canada has increased in the last years and is behind the USA and Australia. Canada’s top-notch education system with a safe and secured environment is the key reason students dream of studying in Canada. It is quite difficult to get into Canadian universities because of the level of competition but there are some with high acceptance rates. Let’s explore the best Canadian universities with a high acceptance rate
This Blog Includes:
Also Read: Psychology Universities in Canada
Canadian Universities with High Acceptance Rate
Canadian universities with high acceptance rates are best for those students who are struggling to get into their dream Canadian universities due to their academic records.
|Canadian Universities with High Acceptance Rate||Acceptance Rate|
|Toronto School of Management||60%|
|Wilfrid Laurier University||55%|
|University of Guelph||50%|
|University of Montreal||50%|
|Memorial University of Newfoundland||50%|
|University of Saskatchewan||40%|
|University of Brunswick||74%|
|University of British Columbia||35%|
|University of Waterloo||35%|
|Simon Fraser University||35%|
|University of Alberta||30%|
|University of Victoria||30%|
The application process to apply to a university in Canada is the same for all intakes. Here is an overview of the step-by-step application process of Canadian Universities with High Acceptance rate:
- Visit the official website of the university you are interested to pursue an MBA from.
- Check the course curriculum and the eligibility requirements.
- Click on the application form of the respective university.
- First, you need to create an account using your mobile number or email address.
- You will receive an email or SMS on your registered contact number with login details and verification.
- Use the login details provided and enter your personal details ( name, gender, date of birth)
- Enter your academic qualification and upload the required documents.
- Select the course and pay the application fee.
- The application fee is different for every university and can be paid through a debit/credit card or internet banking.
- Submit your application form, you can also track your application form through your account.
- Students that have been selected will be required to attend a virtual interview by some universities.
Also Read: Canada Student Visa IELTS Band Requirements
- Official academic transcripts
- Scanned copy of passport
- CV/ Resume
- Letter of Recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of Purpose
- Two Reference Letters
- Postgraduate applicants have to submit a translation of the degree certificate in case the degree certificate is in another language other than English.
York University and Carleton University are among the top Canadian universities with high acceptance rates.
The University of British Columbia is one of the most difficult universities to get into in Canada.
This was all about Canadian Universities with High Acceptance Rate. Are you planning to take admission to one of these universities but don’t know where to start from? Our experts and counsellors at Leverage Edu will guide you through the application to Visa process.