Accommodation is crucial in students’ lives as it primarily impacts them. Selecting accommodation is a tedious process. However, the process varies depending on individuals and their preferences. The basic factors that affect everyone’s accommodation choices are Budget, Location and Proximity. Living in students’ accommodations brings a lot of new changes in your life including meeting new people, adapting new lifestyle and discovering new aspects of your life. 4 Bed silver room student accommodation in Sheffield is a popular preference of international students.
|Address||Knight House 75 St George’s Close|
|Contact Number||01142 134806|
|Official Email IDemail@example.com|
This Blog Includes:
Why Live in Sheffield?
The following are the reasons to live in Sheffield:
- Sheffield is one of the most preferred choices of students to study in
- The city caters to multicultural communities
- Sheffield is located in the south of Yorkshire and offers connectivity to the city and its surrounding areas
- Students are valued in the vibrant multicultural community
- The city offers a variety of restaurants, shopping centres, theatres, cinemas, and bars, providing a different lifestyle altogether.
- Sheffield is UK’s greenest city, offering many pleasant views and calming environment for people to relax
Sheffield is a happening student city with plenty of good restaurants and many in the vicinity of this location.
Also Read: List of Universities in Sheffield
The following are the feature of living in a 4-bed silver room student accommodation in Sheffield:
- Private Room
- Cost-effective, GBP 122 or INR 11,834/week
- Shared Bathrooms
- Small Double Bed
- Free Kitchen access
- Wifi Availability
- Furnished with Essentials
- Games for Entertainment
- 24/7 Security
- Laundry Facilities
- Connectivity to the University of Sheffield
- Social Study Space
- Dining Lounge
- CCTV Surveillance
- Storage Space
Types of Accommodations in Sheffield
The following are the types of accommodation available in Sheffield:
- Studio Flat
- Private Accommodations
The following are the contract details for 4 Bed Silver Room Student Accommodation in Sheffield:
|44 weeks||GBP 75 or INR 7,287||GBP 132 or INR 12,826|
|51 weeks||GBP 75 or INR 7,287||GBP 122 or INR 11,854|
Also Read: University of Sheffield Scholarships
The average cost of living in Sheffield is 2,380 GBP per month or INR 2.32 Lakh for an international student.
The following are the advantages of living in Sheffield:
Students are valued in the vibrant multicultural community
The city offers a variety of restaurants, shopping centres, theatres, cinemas, and bars, providing a different lifestyle altogether.
Sheffield is UK’s greenest city, offering many pleasant views and calming environment for people to relax
The basic factors that affect everyone’s accommodation choices are Budget, Location and Proximity.
Well, we hope that we have been able to provide you with the relevant information on 4 Bed Silver Room Student Accommodation in Sheffield. And if you are planning to study in the UK or any other country, contact Leverage Edu for full assistance. You can also call us at 1800572000 and book a free session today!