The University of Kent is a public research university located in Kent, United Kingdom. Established 57 years ago on January 4, 1965, over 18,710 students were enrolled in this prestigious university out of which 15,020 were undergraduates and 3,685 were postgraduates. Every year, around 22% of the students come from overseas to be a part of the university and kick-start their careers. It is one of the top UK universities and is known for its teaching excellence and its best facilities. Before you start your application process, here is everything you must know about the University of Kent acceptance rate, courses, and employability rate!
|Undergraduate and Postgraduate
This Blog Includes:
- University of Kent Acceptance Rate
- University Rankings of the University of Kent
- University of Kent Admission Process
- University of Kent Eligibility Requirements
- University of Kent Deadlines
University of Kent Acceptance Rate
If the fear of competition has always stopped you from applying abroad then don’t worry we got you covered! The University of Kent is one of the leading universities with a very high acceptance rate of around 85%. The high acceptance rate makes the university an attractive destination to pursue higher education.
University Rankings of the University of Kent
Following are some of the remarkable rankings of the University of Kent:
|Universities Rankings- ARWU (Shanghai Ranking) 2022
|THE Rankings 2022
|University Ranking (UK)- The Complete University Guide 2022
University of Kent Admission Process
Given below are the steps you have to take:
Step 1 – Choose a Course
The first step is to choose your program. Visit the University’s official website and simply find a course that is the best for you from the available 400 graduate programs to choose from. Scholarships and Financial aid are also available in some of the courses at the University of Kent.
Step 2 – Review the Requirements for Admission
The University has different requirements for different courses. Check the minimum admissions requirement of the undergraduate/postgraduate course, program-specific requirements, and English language requirements. A test score of one of the English exams like GMAT, GRE, IELTS, PTE, or TOEFL is mandatory. You can register for Leverage Edu counselling sessions and our experts will be more than happy to help you commence with your preparations today. Also, the admission process requires a list of documents like LOR, SOP, bank statements, essays, updated resumes, and official transcripts of previous academic degrees.
Step 3 – Filling Application Form
After collecting the required documents and obtaining the required test score all you need to do is fill out the application form on the official website of the University. It is wise to fill out the application form as early as possible to be eligible for early admission. Make sure to check deadlines beforehand and submit the application on time.
Step 4 – Wait for the Result
The University of Rochester will take a few weeks to process the application. You will be informed by mail from the university about your acceptance or rejection. Once you receive an acceptance email start applying for a Visa and be ready to start your journey abroad. To obtain Visa the following documents are required and are to be presented at the time of the interview in front of the UK Embassy or Consulate-
- Copy of passport
- Bank statement of the applicant or his sponsor
- Affidavit of support
- Certificate of Finances
University of Kent Eligibility Requirements
The following are the basic eligibility to get enrolled in the university of kent:
- Higher School Certificate Intermediate Certificate Higher Secondary Certificate or Indian School Certificate or All India Senior School Certificate or Pre-University Certificate.
- Scores of English Language Proficiency tests such as IELTS, PTE, TOEFL etc.
- ACT or SAT (Recommended).
- Completed CV/Resume of the applicant.
- Letter of Recommendation.
- The minimum required GPA is at least 2.5, which may vary from program to program.
- Bachelor’s Degree in the relevant field.
- Copy of official transcripts.
- Reports of standardized test scores i.e. GMAT/GRE score.
- Writing Sample
- Personal Statement
- Letter of recommendation
- Documentary-prepared coursework or licensure
- Applicants must submit their official Class 10th and 12th Certificates, and Diploma Attending Certificate.
- Class 10th and class 12th detailed mark sheets or transcripts should also be submitted.
- The certificates or marks sheets submitted by the applicants must be translated into English.
- Applicants must meet a GPA of at least 2.5 on a scale of 4.
- Bank statements must be shown as proof that the applicant is financially stable to cover their expenses.
- A passport biographical page.
- Applicants should have proficiency in the English language.
- Standardized test scores must be presented.
- Graduate assistantship application (if necessary)
- College transcripts along with English translation should be submitted by the applicant.
- Updated and verified resumes, Essays, and Portfolios wherever required.
Also Read: Sandwich Courses in the UK
English Proficiency Requirements
|Minimum Score Required
University of Kent Deadlines
Following are the admissions deadlines for the university of Kent:
Worried About IELTS? Take a Demo Class with Leverage Live Experts and Learn the Coolest Ways to Ace the Exam in One-Go!
It is one of the top universities all over the world and is ranked 23rd out of approximately 140 universities in the UK. The facilities are good, the campus is beautiful and safe for everyone.
The University of Kent is one of the top universities in the UK with a high acceptance rate of 85%.
The mode of application process for the University of Kent is online. Students need to fill out the application, verify required documents and pay the amount online only unless there are changes in the guidelines of the University.
Are you planning to study at the University of Kent but not sure where to start? Call our Leverage Edu experts at 1800 57 2000 for end-to-end assistance from application to the visa process.