Nursing courses is one of the highly opted courses that yield higher employment opportunities after completion. Nursing Courses at the University of the Gloucestershire enables students with relevant experience and opportunities to be a nurse in future. If you want to know more about Nursing courses at the University of Gloucestershire, eligibility, and much more then Keep Reading!
This Blog Includes:
About Gloucestershire University
Being one of the prestigious and renowned universities across the globe, the University of Gloucestershire is famous worldwide for providing excellence in education and teaching. Located in Gloucestershire, this university comprises three major campuses across Cheltenham and Gloucester with Francis Close Hall, Oxstalls and The Park, respectively. The University of Gloucestershire, UK, received the status of a university in 2001, however, the roots of this university can be traced back to the 19th century. It delivers education from its 8 different schools of study namely School of Art and Design, School of Education, School of Health and Social Care, School of Business and Technology, School of Liberal and Performing Arts, School of Media, School of Natural and Social Sciences, and the School of Sport and Exercise. It offers more than 80 undergraduate courses including 57 post-graduate and PhD degrees in various specializations including Accounting and Law, Journalism, Humanities, Computing, Business Management, Fine Arts, Geography, Education, Biology, Social Science and Sports.
Nursing Courses at University of Gloucestershire
To helps students establish a career in nursing, the University of Gloucestershire offers an array of nursing courses with affordable fees. Some of the popular undergraduate and postgraduate courses are:
|Name of the Course||Duration||Average Fees(INR)|
|BSc (Hons) Nursing (Mental Health)||3 years||14.04 L|
|BSc (Hons) Nursing (Learning Disabilities)||3 years||14.04 L|
|BSc (Hons) Nursing (Adult)||3 years||14.04 L|
If you want to pursue higher education at the University of Gloucestershire then you are required to qualify for the following eligibility requirements:
- Cert HE: All India Senior Secondary School Examination- 50% or above Year 1: All India Senior Secondary Examination with 60% or above.
- Higher Secondary Certificate/Standard XII with 60% or above Indian School Certificate (Year 12) 60% or above.
- IELTS score a total of 7.0 a combined reading, listening, and speaking score of at least 7.0 and a writing score of at least 6.5.
- Occupational English tests (OET) are prerequisites for Health, Nursing & Midwifery programs that lead to professional registration with the Nursing & Midwifery Council.
* Take note that to demonstrate a nurse’s English language proficiency, the Occupational English Test (OET) will now also be recognised in place of the IELTS (Nursing & Midwifery Council, 2019).
The following are the requirements of the relevant documents for international students:
- All official academic transcripts and grade cards
- Passport size photographs
- Passport photocopy
- Updated CV/Resume
- Portfolio (if asked or required)
- English Language Proficiency Test Scores
- GMAT/GRE scores
- Letter of Recommendations
- Statement of Purpose
The application process takes place over some time and begins months before the commencement of classes. The universities have two main intakes known as the fall intake and winter intake for international students to kickstart their journey. You can call our Leverage Edu experts on 1800 572 000 to find out how the application process can be fast-tracked and streamlined! Here’s an easy 5-step process to complete your application process for software engineering at Nursing Courses at University of Gloucestershire:
- Step 1- Call our experts on 1800 572 000 to shortlist your favourite universities and courses. Start your application to multiple universities through our one dashboard platform.
- Step 2- Compile all your documents like SOPs, essays, certificates and LORs and exam scores like IELTS, TOEFL, GRE, GMAT, etc.
- Step 3- Meet all the application deadlines and start the application process for accommodation, students visa, and scholarships/student loans.
- Step 4- Accept the offer letter and meet your teachers, college mates and roommates virtually
- Step 5 -Get your visa approved and fly to your dream university.
Candidates need to have an Admission Point Score (APS) of at least 27 to be taken into consideration for this qualification (excluding Life Orientation). b. Evaluation Process: For 2021: Applicants need to have an Admission Point Score (APS) of at least 27 to be taken into consideration for this requirement.
A level, Advanced Higher, or an equivalent certification in at least one science from biology, chemistry, physics, applied science, health and social care, psychology, sociology, or physical education, together with two additional disciplines, is typically required to enter a nursing program.
You must earn a postgraduate diploma in nursing or a nursing undergraduate degree to become a nurse. Although there are several ways to enrol in a school, you cannot become a nurse without having one of those credentials.
Want to become a nurse? The University of Gloucestershire can be the best place for you and our Leverage Edu experts will provide you with end-to-end assistance starting from your university application to the time you reach your university and commence your studies. Call us at 1800 57 2000 to book a FREE 30-minutes counseling session today.