Democracy and Diversity
Read More

Democracy and Diversity Class 10

Democracy and Diversity, chapter 3 of class 10 social science syllabus covers the intricacies related to democracy in India. It also elaborates upon the response of democracy, social differences, divisions, and inequalities. The deta… More

water resources class 10
Read More

Water Resources Class 10

Approximately three-fourths of the Earth’s surface is covered with water yet we are facing the scarcity of water at a global level. As only 2.5% accounts as freshwater and the rest 97.5% exists in the form of oceans, the issues of wate… More

Manufacturing Industries Class 10
Read More

Manufacturing Industries Class 10

Industries constitute a very large part of the country’s economy. Be it large-scale or small-scale, industries augment the growth of an economy by adding to the GDP, facilitating better employment and playing a larger part in a nat… More

Liflelines of National Economy
Read More

Lifelines of National Economy

A strong transportation and communication network plays an imperative role in building a prosperous nation. There are multifarious benefits of ensuring the development of advanced systems of transportation and communication in a cou… More

outcomes of democracy
Read More

Outcomes of Democracy

Studying the concept of Democracy, you will get to learn about the rights, duties, and responsibilities of citizens as well as the powers and duties of a citizen as per the constitution. To familiarise students with the basic overview of th… More