McGill University is one of the most prominent universities in the world, and it is consistently ranked among the best in the world. Students at McGill’s Desautels Faculty of Management may be confident that they are enrolling in one of the world’s most well-known and recognized educational institutions. In this blog, we’ll learn everything about The Desautels Faculty of Management.
|Campus location||Montreal, Canada|
|MBA Graduation placement rate||85%|
|Basic Tuition Fees||Course-specific|
|Test accepted||GMAT/GRE/English Proficiency|
This Blog Includes:
- About McGill Desautels Faculty of Management
- Desautels Faculty of Management Ranking
- Desautels Faculty of Management Top Courses
- McGill Desautels Admission Requirements
- McGill Desautels Application
- Cost of Studying Desautels Faculty of Management
- McGill Desautels Faculty of Management Scholarships
- Desautels Faculty of Management Placements
About McGill Desautels Faculty of Management
The Desautels Faculty of Management at McGill University, which was founded in 1906, is regarded as one of the world’s top international business schools. The faculty’s cutting-edge programs and a long-standing reputation for quality continue to draw the best students and teachers from across the world, as well as the most discerning recruiters from the world’s most prestigious companies. Desautels is home to several research institutes and academic programs for undergraduates, postgraduates, and executives. Students will learn how to manage and lead in today’s increasingly linked world through a curriculum that integrates research, practice, and teaching. The school, which is located amid downtown Montreal, one of North America’s most active and varied cities, provides pupils with a unique cultural experience. McGill Desautels’s acceptance rate is 30%-35%.
Desautels Faculty of Management Ranking
Let’s take a look at some of The Desautels Faculty of Management’s remarkable rankings before learning more about top masters programs:
|QS World Rankings||#10th||2022|
|QS Rankings for Finance||#17th||2022|
Desautels Faculty of Management Top Courses
Undergraduate studies at the institution include BCom in a variety of specializations. MBA, Law MBA, PMBA, MBA Japan program, McGill-HECA Montreal EMBA, IMHL program, IMPL program, MSCM program, MMA, MMF, GCPA are among the eleven master’s programs available. A doctorate program, Ph.D. Program in Management is also available.
|Programs||Fees Per Annum (CAD)||Fees Per Annum (INR)|
|M.B.A Business Analytics||46,666||27,57,235|
|Masters of Management in Finance||47250||27,91,740|
|International Masters Program for Managers||45000||26,58,800|
|Master in Global Manufacturing and Supply Chain Management||218,000||1,28,80,412|
Top MBA Programs
|Full-time MBA||2 years|
|MBA Japan||20 months|
|Professional MBA||32 Months|
|McGill-HEC Montréal Executive MBA||15 Months|
McGill Desautels Admission Requirements
Take a look at the admissions requirements for students applying to The Desautels Faculty of Management in 2022. The entry criteria for The Desautels Faculty of Management vary based on the programs offered; nonetheless, the following are the most important prerequisites for studying at The Desautels Faculty of Management:
- Class X Board examinations (if written), school transcripts for Grades 10, 11, and mid-year 12 or, if already written, the final Class XII Certificate will be considered for admission.
- A 60 percent overall average in each year, as well as in all necessary disciplines.
- A bachelor’s degree of three to four years is required for the master’s program ( or equivalent as recognized by Desautels Faculty of Management)
- All official academic transcripts and grade cards
- Passport size photographs
- Passport photocopy
- Relevant Work Experience(if applicable)
- Canada Student Visa
- Updated CV/Resume
- Portfolio (if asked or required)
- English Language Proficiency Test Scores
- GMAT/GRE scores
- Letters of Recommendation
- Statement of Purpose
- Research Proposal (for PG Research)
English Language Requirements
Students should familiarize themselves with the university calendar and apply for admission intelligently because the scorecard for these tests is valid for two years.
McGill Desautels Application
The following are the steps to apply for McGill Desautels:
- Before applying the candidate must check the eligibility criteria
- To register for the programme, the candidates should visit the official website
- The candidate must complete the registration process by providing the required information to obtain the login credentials
- The candidate will be sent a link to verify their profile
- Next, use the login credential to log in to the application portal
- Click on the “apply for starting the application”
- Fill out all the required information accurately and click on the “save” button to save all the details
- Finally, submit the application form, all application is email approved and provided with an online receipt
Cost of Studying Desautels Faculty of Management
The cost of attending The Desautels Faculty of Management varies depending on whatever degree you choose. The table below displays the average tuition for Undergraduate and Graduate degrees at The Desautels Faculty of Management.
|Type of program||Tuition Fees(CAD)||Tuition Fees(INR)|
Cost of Living
Tuition, as well as food, lodging, and other living expenses, are all included in the cost of attending The Desautels Faculty of Management. Some of the expenses that may be encountered while attending The Desautels Faculty of Management are listed below.
|Type of Expenditure||Cost (CAD)||Cost (INR)|
|Accommodation||2,400 – 3,200||1,41,322 – 1,88,429|
|Books and Supplies||500 – 1,000||29,442 – 58,884|
|Other personal expenses||1,540||90,681|
McGill Desautels Faculty of Management Scholarships
International students pursuing bachelor’s or master’s degrees at the McGill Desautels Faculty of Management can apply for a number of scholarships. Some of the most well-known foreign student scholarships include:
|Adam Dinkes MBA leadership award||10,000||5,90,844|
|Duerksen Leadership award||10,000||5,90,844|
|Daniel Galvao MBA leadership award||10,000||5,90,844|
Desautels Faculty of Management Placements
The Desautels Faculty of Management’s Career Services, housed at the Soutar Career Centre, is dedicated to assisting students in developing their career management skills and exploring career options. Workshops, creative initiatives, lecture series, and other types of events are common. The job centre’s BCom and MBA career portals allow you to lay the groundwork for your career preparation and provide you access to their professional career counsellors.
- According to the Financial Times MBA rankings for 2021, McGill MBA grads were granted an 81 per cent income increase, with MBA employment in Canada paying 129,874 CAD(INR 76,73,535) per year.
- Doctorate grads are said to earn roughly 150,000 Canadian dollars(INR 88,62,669) per year.
The acceptance rate of McGill Desautels is between 30%-35%.
The following are the most important prerequisites for studying at The Desautels Faculty of Management:
Class X Board examinations (if written), school transcripts for Grades 10, 11, and mid-year 12 or, if already written, the final Class XII Certificate will be considered for admission.
A 60 percent overall average in each year, as well as in all necessary disciplines.
A bachelor’s degree of three to four years is required for the master’s program ( or equivalent as recognized by Desautels Faculty of Management)
The following are the scholarships offered by McGill Desautels:
Adam Dinkes MBA leadership award
Duerksen Leadership award
Daniel Galvao MBA leadership award
We hope that this blog has given you all of the information you need about the Desautels Faculty of Management. Are you having trouble picking which studies abroad program is right for you? Contact our Leverage Edu consultants for complete support in gaining admission to your desired college. To schedule an appointment, call 1800572000 right now!