As a class 12th commerce student, you must be worried about the career options that you have at hand at the moment. While, BCom, Economics Hons, and CA are among the popular pathways, there are several courses that can be pursued to reach greater heights. BBA is a common program taken up by commerce students after class 12th. But have you heard about BBA International Business? It is just a specialized version of the original BBA course. Let us know more about it through this blog!
|Semester / Year Wise
|10+2 with minimum 50% marks in Commerce Stream
|INR 50,000 – INR 21,00,000
|INR 3,00,000 – 24,00,000
|HDFC, HSBC, Citi Bank, Amazon, Oracle
|International Human Resource Managers, International Training Managers, International Operations Managers, Global Distributions Managers
This Blog Includes:
- What is BBA International Business?
- Why Study BBA International Business?
- Types of BBA International Business
- Admission Process
- Eligibility Criteria
- BBA International Business Subjects
- BBA International Business Syllabus PDF
- BBA International Business Top Universities Abroad
- BBA International Business Colleges in India
- BBA International Business Jobs
- Job Profiles and Salary
- Career Scope
- BBA International Business Books
What is BBA International Business?
BBA International Business is a 3-year to 4-year undergraduate program solely meant to enhance students’ knowledge who can work with global companies. The main motto of this program is to keep students abreast of all the nuances of global business administration, the core concepts of buying, marketing, as well as selling products all over the world. It unequivocally focuses on the concepts of international business programs and business interrelationships with cultural diversity. There are remarkable universities around the world offering international business programs. The basic eligibility in getting admission for this course is class 12th certificates along with English proficiency tests. You can get in touch with Leverage Edu excerpts to know more about the admission process!
To know everything about international Business, read our blog on International Business Management!
Why Study BBA International Business?
Although many candidates have different ambitions to take up this course, there are some popular reasons why many choose this course out of the rest.
- High Pay: Candidates after graduation usually get into high-paying jobs when they pursue a degree in International Business in both private and public sectors.
- Career opportunities: Because of the increasing globalisation rate, there are high opportunities for candidates to get a job in multiple sectors comprising from management to government organizations.
- Good Salary: The complexity and required skills of these jobs bring in hefty salary packages for the graduates.
- Research Prospects: Candidates get also pursue a career in academia by continuing in the research field of international business.
Also Read: BBA – Bachelor of Business Administration
Types of BBA International Business
BBA in International Business is a degree programme that provides students with exciting career opportunities. The programme promotes interaction in a multicultural learning environment while also encouraging student innovation and initiative. For the benefit of students, the course is now available in a variety of formats. The following are the most common types of BBA in International Business:
- BBA in International Business (Full-Time)– The BBA in International Business is a three-year full-time programme that provides knowledge of the business scene and economic context. This programme is open to freshmen who have completed their 10+2 in any subject. Weekday classes for full-time BBA in International Business are held on a regular basis.
- Part-Time Bachelor of Business Administration in International Business– Part-time BBA in International Business is a three-year or longer course that is ideal for working professionals. The majority of the emphasis is on International Management, Global Markets, and Business Development. The course prepares students for international positions and business environments.
- International Business BBA Online– Professionals who want to advance their careers can pursue a BBA in International Business to get a global start and a high salary. The classes are available virtually, with no need to attend in person. The best part is that the course can be completed while still working full-time.
- Distance BBA in International Business– Students who are unable to attend regular classes can pursue a BBA in International Business via distance education. They can watch live or recorded classes. UGC-DEB has approved the courses in various colleges across India.
Admission to the course is usually determined by a candidate’s performance on an entrance exam. CUCET, DSAT, BUMAT, and other major entrance exams are held for this purpose. Some colleges also offer merit-based admission. The steps involved in the admission process are outlined below.
In order to be considered for Merit-Based Admission, candidates must complete the following steps:
- Submit the application to the colleges or universities to which you want to be admitted.
- Get a good grade in your Class 12 exams.
- Colleges will release their merit lists in due course. Check to see if you are eligible for the desired course.
- If you are eligible, go to the college and submit all of the necessary documents.
The following is a guide to applying for entrance exam-based admission.
- Registration: Candidates must register online by visiting the conducting body’s official website.
- Application Form Completion: Fill out the application form completely and accurately.
- Documents to be uploaded: Scan and upload all necessary documents, such as mark sheets. Documents must be uploaded in the format specified by the institute’s application portal.
- Fee for application: Pay the applicable application fee.
- Download the admit card: Admit cards are distributed after all applicants have been evaluated for eligibility. To be used on the day of the examination, the admit card must be downloaded and printed.
- Exam preparation: Study the syllabus and past papers for the exam. Attend the examination on the scheduled date.
- The results are announced a few weeks after the exam day. If a candidate passes the entrance examinations, they will advance to the next round.
- Counselling and admission: Counseling is provided to students who have passed the entrance exams.
The eligibility criteria for BBA International Business applicants are straightforward and are as follows. It should be noted that the eligibility criteria will vary by the institute.
- Students must have completed Class 12 or equivalent from a recognised board with at least 50% overall.
- Candidates must have completed Class 12 in the Commerce Stream or have studied Mathematics as a mandatory subject in Class 12.
BBA International Business Subjects
BBA International Business is offering a range of subjects that are multidisciplinary in nature. Let’s understand what cutting-edge subjects you will witness if you are aiming to pursue BBA in International Business:
|International Aspects of Business Operations
|Management of Cross-Cultural Issues
|Foreign Exchange Management
|Global Supply Chain Management
|International Regulatory framework
|International Finance and Foreign Exchange Management
|WTO and International Trade and Policy
|Globalizing Indian Business
|Micro Economics & Applications
|International Strategic Management
|Database Management System
|Fundamentals of Marketing
|International Institutions & Trade Implications
|E-commerce & International Trade
|Human Resource Management
|Taxation Laws & Practices
|Export-Import Documentation & Logistics
|International Financial Management
|Research Methods & Reports Preparing Module
|Principles of Marketing
|Innovation & Entrepreneurship
|Innovation & Entrepreneurship
Also Read: BBA vs. BCom
Note: We have inductively mentioned the aforementioned subjects for BBA International Business. These subjects may vary from university to university.
BBA International Business Syllabus PDF
Here is the syllabus PDF for this course-
Also Read: Study Abroad After 12th Commerce
Find out a comprehensive list of BBA Subjects in our blog!
BBA International Business Top Universities Abroad
BBA International Business has become a most sought-after course in the modern educational landscape. It needs to be studied with the utmost perfection and dedication if you are aiming to work in leading companies. Glance through some of the top-notch universities for BBA International Business;
|Hult International Business School
|University of Applied Sciences
|University of Regina
|The University of Queensland
|City University of Hong Kong
|University of Otago
|University of South Carolina
|University of Birmingham
|University of Auckland
|La Trobe University
|University of Wollongong
|The University of New South Wales
|George Brown College
Now that you know all the top universities for BBA International Business, check out our blog on Creative Courses After class 12 Commerce!
BBA International Business Colleges in India
For the students who are willing to pursue this course in India, here are the top institutions offering it-
- Alliance University, Bangalore
- Amity University, Noida
- LPU, Jalandhar
- Christ University, Bangalore
- JSS Academy Of Higher Education and Research, Mysore
- BVDU, Pune
- School of Management, Dr DY Patil University, Navi Mumbai
- DY Patil University, Mumbai
- Ajeenkya DY Patil University, Pune
- Manav Rachna international institute of research and studies, Faridabad
- Parul University, Vadodara
- GD Goenka University, Gurgaon
- NIMS University, Jaipur
BBA International Business Jobs
Being a multidisciplinary course in business management, BBA International Business is offering lucrative career opportunities. Let’s understand what cutting-edge job profiles you can avail if you have BBA international business under your belt;
- International Human Resources Manager
- International Training Manager
- International Operations Manager
- Global Distribution Managers
- Accountants Executive
- Assistants International Marketing Manager
- International Trade Manager
- International Sales Representative
- Import/Export Agent
- International Business Development Manager.
- International Finance Manager
- International Logistics Manager
- International Business Consultant.
You may also look for higher studies after completing your BBA International Business, to know more about the options you have, read our blog on best courses after BBA!
Job Profiles and Salary
If you tend you tend to opt for a job similar to the below-mentioned profiles, your estimated salary would be like-
|International Brand Manager
|Global Business Manager
|International Logistics Manager
|International Finance Manager
Now that you are familiar with cutting-edge job profiles for BBA International Business, let’s get to know what are the top companies offering these opportunities. Glance through the list of main recruiters and working areas:
Also Read: 15 Highest Salary Jobs for Commerce Students
- Logistic Companies
- Export Houses
- Custom Clearing Houses
- Special Economic Zones
- State Trading Corporations
- Transportation Corporations
- Shipping Companies
- IT Companies
Also Read: Top 10 Business Movies of All Time
- Goldman Sachs
- Tata Technologies
- Reliance Capital
- Reliance Jio
BBA International Business Books
- International Business Text and Cases by P Subba Rao (Click Here to Buy)
- International Business – Environment and management by V K Bhalla and S Shiva Ramu (Click Here to Buy)
- The International Business Environment by Anant K Sundaram and J Stewart Black (Click Here to Buy)
- International Business – Competing in the Global Marketplace by The Tata McGraw Hill Publishing Company Ltd. (Click Here to Buy)
- International Business Environments and Operations by Pearson (Click Here to Buy)
BBA International Business is a 3-year undergraduate course the aim of which is to equip the students with the knowledge to manage management companies.
If you are pursuing BBA in International Business from Christ University, then you need not take Mathematics as a compulsory subject in Class 12. If you take Mathematics in Class 12, you will have a good & strong base for calculation in future.
The skills that you require to get successful in International Business are:
Adaption of dynamic things.
Different cultural communications skills
The main purpose of the BBA International Business program is to promote the business, earn higher profits, increase sales, expand the business, share ideas and techniques across the world and numerous others.
Hope you are familiar with all the intricacies and nuances of BBA International Business. Aiming to avail of this undergraduate course in a top-notch university of your choice? Let the experts of Leverage Edu facilitate your academic journey overseas. Book your free 30 minutes of e-counselling with the team and discover the right career and higher education options.