Centennial College is best known for its excellent teaching facilities and is extremely welcoming to international students who come to study at Centennial from more than 100 countries. Centennial College offers programs in business, communication arts, community and consumer services, applied computing, engineering technology, health sciences, animation, music, theatre, film and design. Apart from that, Centennial College offers unique graduate certificate programs in project management and international business management. To know more about the management courses offered at Centennial College, give the whole blog a read!
Do you know that Centennial College is Ontario’s first community college?
|Motto||Transforming lives and communities through learning|
|No. of Programs offered||260+|
|Types of Programs||Bachelor’s, Diplomas, Certificates, Postgraduate Certificates, Apprenticeship programs|
|Study Mode||Full Time, Part-Time|
|Duration of management courses||1 – 4 Years|
|English Language Tests||IELTS, TOEFL, PTE|
This Blog Includes:
Management Courses Offered
Centennial College offers unique Graduate and postgraduate full-time management courses as mentioned below:
- Global Business Management
- International Business Management
- Project Management
- Marketing Management
- Hotel, Resort and Restaurant Management
- Culinary Management
- Healthcare Environmental Services Management
- Advertising – Media Management
- Hospitality – Hotel Operations Management
- Insurance Management
- Nutrition and Food Service Management
- Strategic Management
- Food and Beverage Management – Restaurant Operations
- Advertising and Marketing Communications Management
- Interactive Media Management
- Fashion Business and Management
- Bachelor of Public Relations Management, Honors
There are 3 intakes at Centennial College. They are listed below:
To pursue any of the above-mentioned management programs, you must be able to meet the following mentioned eligibility requirements:
- Must be 19 years or above
- Must have completed Standard XII
- You must have a 3-year college diploma or university degree in any discipline or
- You must’ve completed a masters degree in any related field
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience related to the chosen program.
- Degree or diploma in any discipline
- Following are the English Language requirements:
|Tests||Minimum score requirements|
|IELTS||Overall 6.5 with no components less than 6.0|
|TOEFL||Overall 84 with no components less than 21|
|PTE||58 or above|
How to Apply?
- Check out the college’s official website and choose the program.
- Complete the online application form.
- Provide all the required information
- Send the scanned copies of all the documents and transcripts via email to email@example.com.
- Wait for the offer letter now.
If you’re still confused about the admission process at Centennial College then feel free to call our Leverage Edu experts at 1800 572 000 to find out how the application process works. ! Here’s an easy 5-step process to start with your application process:
- Call our Leverage Edu counsellors at 1800 572 000 to shortlist your Management Course with the help of our trusted AI Course Finder.
- Gather and compile all your documents mentioned below.
- After submitting your application and all the necessary documents, the experts will then start with the application process for accommodation, Canadian students visas, and scholarships/student loans.
- It’s now time to wait for your offer letter which can take around 4-6 weeks or more.
- High School Certificate/Marksheets
- Graduation Certificate/Bachelor’s Degree/Diplomas if any
- Statement of Purpose
- Letter of Recommendation
- Letter of Acceptance
- Language Test Scores: IELTS, TOEFL, PTE
- Proof of Financial Evidence
- Updated CV/Resume with at least 2 years of work experience
- Guaranteed Investment Certificate (GIC) of CAD 10,000 (INR 5,94,609)
- Either a valid Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA) or a Visitor Vis
Cost of Studying and Living
Depending upon the course, the cost of pursuing management courses at Centennial College, Toronto ranges from CAD 15,000- 25,000 (INR 9,14,806 – INR 14,86,523) per year. The average cost of living in Toronto, Canada as an international student including accommodation, food, bills, entertainment is 37,000 CAD yearly (INR 22,18,460).
Also read: Cost of Studying in Canada
Areas of Employment
Due to the variety of Centennial College Management Programs, various industries offer jobs to students who graduate from here. Some of them are mentioned below:
|International business development||International development|
|Importing||International services such as consulting and education|
|Exporting||Small to medium-sized international entrepreneurship and innovation|
|Trade and investment||Global management|
|Customs brokerages||Global logistics/transportation|
|Business consulting||Non-profit and government sectors|
The application fee at Centennial College is CAD 95 (INR 5,648)
The application deadlines for the following intakes are
Winter: January 10, 2022
Summer: May 9, 2022
Fall: September 6, 2022
A graduate certificate in Project Management is a full-time program for a duration of 1-year.
The employment rate of Centennial College is 80%.
Have you decided to study any of the above-mentioned management courses in Canada? Our Leverage Edu experts will provide you with end-to-end assistance starting from your university application to the time you reach your university and commence your studies. Call us at 1800572000 to book a FREE 30-minutes counselling session today.