Business has always been a popular choice of course among students. Many students wish to pursue business programs, whether it is undergraduate or postgraduate programs. Business programs and courses are highly recognised across the globe. Now the question comes of “where” to study business courses. Australia is highly preferred by international students to pursue a business course. Many top business schools in Australia add value to the selection process for students.
This Blog Includes:
Why Study in Australia?
There are plenty of reasons why an individual prefers to study a business program in Australia. Given below is the list of those reasons:
- Australian universities provide top-quality education to international students and they are valued and recognized around the world
- Studying abroad in Australia will provide you with an incredible experience and will allow you to build global networks
- Studying in Australia can help you gain work experience from the leading companies in the world
- It offers multiple job opportunities in various sectors including multinational companies, non-governmental organizations (NGOs) as well as startups
- The Australian education system is globally recognized and will enhance your chances of employment
Top Rankings Business Schools in Australia
The following are the top-ranking business schools in Australia:
|Business Schools||QS World Ranking 2023|
|Melbourne Business School||33|
|New South Wales Business School||45|
|Monash Business School||57|
|Macquarie Business School||195|
|UQ Business School||50|
|UWA Business School||90|
|ANU College of Business and Economics||30|
|UniSA Business School||363|
|UTs Business School||137|
|Sydney Business School||185|
Must Read: Top Business Schools in Canada
The following are the eligibility criteria for admission into an Australian University:
- To pursue a bachelor’s degree in Australia, an applicant must have an aggregate of 65% in their 10+2 education
- To pursue a master’s degree the candidate must have completed their bachelor’s degree with a 3-year long graduation system. Some universities may require an honours degree equivalent to an Australian Bachelor (Honours) Degree or 16 years of education.
- To apply for a master’s program you may be asked to qualify for an entrance exam like GMAT or GRE.
The following are the documents you will require to pursue your education in Australia:
- Academic Transcripts
- Proof of English Proficiency
- Copy of passport
- Statement of purpose
- Work Experience (if applicable)
- Proof of Financial Stability
- Reference letter
- Letters of recommendations
- Research Proposal (for PG Research)
- Research statement for Ph.D. students
The application process takes place over a period of time and begins months before the commencement of classes. The universities have two main intakes known as the fall intake and winter intake for international students to kickstart their journey. You can call our Leverage Edu experts on 1800 572 000 to find out how the application process can be fast-tracked and streamlined!
Here’s an easy 5-step process to complete your application process to pursue business courses in Australia
- Call our experts on 1800 572 000 to shortlist your favourite universities and courses. Start your application to multiple universities through our one-dashboard platform
- Compile all your documents like SOPs, essays, certificates, and LORs and exam scores like IELTS, TOEFL, GRE, GMAT, etc
- Meet all the application deadlines and start the application process for accommodation, students visa, and scholarships/student loans
- Accept the offer letter and meet your teachers, college mates and roommates virtually
- Get your visa approved and fly to your dream university.
Also Read: Study in Australia
As an international student you will be needing the following documents to apply for your Australian Visa:
- Letter of Acceptance or Enrollment from your institution
- A valid passport
- Passport Size photographs
- Proof of submission of your visa application fees
- Official academic documents
- Proof of your English Language Proficiency
- Evidence of your financial ability to support your education and expenses abroad
- Details of your health insurance policy
Cost of Living in Australia
The average cost of living in Australia is AUD 1,400 – 2,500 or INR 72,349 – 1.29 Lacs per month. However, this cost will vary depending on the city of your stay. The following are the cost of basic amenities in Australia:
|Category||Cost per Month||In INR|
|Rent||AUD 750-1,700||38,758 – 87,852|
|Basic Utilities||AUD 200||10,335|
|Food and Beverages||AUD 500-100||25,839 – 51,678|
|Transportation||AUD 30-70||1,550 – 3,617|
Want to study abroad but are worried about expenses? Let Leverage Finance help you!
The average cost of living in Australia is AUD 1,400 – 2,500 or INR 72,349 – 1.29 Lacs per month. However, this cost will vary depending on the city of your stay.
Melbourne Business School, Monash Business School, and Macquarie Business School are some of the top business schools in Australia.
Depending on the type of program and university you may be asked to take an entrance test like GMAT or GRE for admission into a business school.
So, we hope that this blog has provided you with relevant information on top business schools in Australia. And if you pursue this course or any other course abroad, contact Leverage Edu for full assistance. You can also call us at 1800572000 and book a free session today!