When we talk about choicest courses pursued by students, then a master’s in Business Administration would surely be at the top of the list. Considered as the best course for those who want to work with big business houses or as entrepreneurs, MBA continues to be a popular pick for many. Many students look for study abroad opportunities to pursue this professional degree. Australia is an emerging centre of education for international students due to the affordable cost of living and studying. In this blog, we are going to address top universities for MBA in Australia.
This Blog Includes:
Why Study MBA in Australia?
Every year, thousands of students apply to Australian universities to study an MBA program. Apart from offering high-quality education, business schools in Australia also provide students with internship opportunities in leading companies. Further, the internationally recognized MBA programs have a curriculum that incorporates theoretical concepts with practical knowledge thus equipping students with industry-oriented skills. Let us now go through the top universities for MBA in Australia.
University of Queensland Business School
The Master of Business Administration is a highly-regarded degree across the globe which is designed to equip the students with the professional knowledge and skills needed to become a successful manager. The University of Queensland is one of the top universities for MBA in Australia which provides the students with MBA study options: Accelerated (12 months course), Streamlined (24 months course) and Flexible (personalized study plan).
To enroll for the MBA program at the University of Queensland Business school, check out the minimum eligibility criteria for you to satisfy:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent with at least 4.50 GPA on a 7 point scale OR a Graduate Diploma in Business Administration from the university itself.
- International students are required to pass the GMAT and IELTS with a minimum score of 550 and 6.5 respectively.
- Applicants with an incomplete degree can apply to the condition of relevant work experience.
The University of Melbourne
Melbourne Business School of the University of Melbourne provides a 1-year full-time MBA program which is designed to boost the future career prospects of the students by inculcating leadership skills and regular dialogue with CEOs and other prominent business leaders through their integrated Entrepreneurial Mindset curriculum. The total tuition fee for MBA is close to around Rs. 44 Lacs.
Eligibility Criteria:[optin-monster-shortcode id=”xf2mlnjiouddzrshykdb”]
- The candidate must have a GMAT score of at least 705 or above.
- A good Curriculum Vitae having minimum 2 years of work experience.
- Academic Transcript
- Wherever required the candidate should be in a position to produce a copy of IELTS or TOEFL IBT with a score of 7.0 and 102 respectively
Top Universities for MBA in Australia: Griffith University
This 2 year MBA program at Griffith Business School is structured to make the young professionals take up management roles and help them master the important business concepts and inculcating decision making and problem-solving skills to thrive in this dynamic global economy. The total tuition fee is close to around Rs. 29 Lacs.
- Any bachelor or graduate diploma degree from a recognized university with a minimum GPA of 4.0 on a 7 point scale.
- A minimum score of 6.5 in IELTS, 575 in TOEFL and overall 58 in PTE.
Brisbane Graduate School of Business
This is one of the only top universities for MBA in Australia that will teach you to face challenges and walk beyond the established pathways to make you a leader in this complex business world. The graduate will be able to critically analyze various situations in business and apply their creative mind towards solutions. The duration of this MBA program spans 1.5 years and the total tuition fee is Rs. 24 Lacs approximately
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with a GPA of at least 4.5 on a 7 point scale.
- A GMAT score of at least 550 and higher
- Minimum 3 years of full-time work experience.
Top Universities for MBA in Australia: Adelaide Business School
One of the most highly ranked top Universities for MBA in Australia, Adelaide Business School’s 1.5-year master’s program equips the students to deal with complex problematic business situations in a systematic and collaborative manner.
- Bachelor degree in any discipline with a minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience OR
- 7 years of relevant work experience and a good score in GMAT, in case a candidate is without a bachelor degree.
Other Top Universities for MBA in Australia
Apart from the above-mentioned business schools, the ‘Land of Oz’ also has other reputed colleges that offer an MBA degree with various specialization courses. Given below are some other top universities for MBA located in Australia.
- University of South Australia
- Victoria University
- Bond Business School
- MGSM Macquarie Graduate School of Business
Hopefully, with this blog, you are now aware of the top universities for MBA in Australia. If you are planning to study business administration in Australia but are confused about how to get started with the MBA admission process, then the mentors at Leverage Edu will help you in completing admission-related formalities and give wings to your dreams!