One of the popular and most common aids provided to students by the University of Birmingham is Harding International Legal Scholarship England-based. This scholarship is mainly for aspirants seeking admissions in universities for the LLM program master that is a master’s degree in law. The Birmingham Law School is providing this aid as support for the EU/ international students who are looking for admissions in LLM in 2022. If you want to know more about Harding International Legal Scholarship, eligibility criteria, application procedure, deadline, documents required and much more then keep reading!
|Name of the scholarship||Harding International Legal Scholarship|
|Awarded by||University of Birmingham|
|Awarded Value||£5,000 (Rs.5,11,512).|
|Deadline||21st March 2022|
|Type of degree||Masters degree|
This Blog Includes:
There are certain eligibility requirements you need to qualify for the application procedure of the Harding International Legal Scholarship. These eligibility requirements are:
- You have to be able to pay outstanding tuition fees not covered by the scholarship and you need to be classed by the University of Birmingham as an overseas fee payer.
- Then you have to be self-funding which means you must have a sufficient amount to cover accommodation at the University of Birmingham and any other travel expenses that are associated with studying in the United Kingdom.
- The last eligibility criterion for this scholarship is to apply for LLM via a relevant pathway on the official website and plan for studying at the Birmingham campus in Edgbaston before applying for Harding International Legal Scholarship.
Make Your Application Shine with Your IELTS Scores! Book a FREE Demo Class Today with Leverage Live and Start Your Global Career!
There are a few steps you need to follow for applying for Harding International Legal Scholarship.
- Application: First you have to complete the application to study a relevant course in Birmingham. You can make applications to study by visiting your course official webpage and then by selecting apply for this course.
- Funding Application: After completion of the first step you require to complete the online scholarship application form before 21st March 2022. On successful submission of the application, you will receive an email. If you want detailed advice for the online application form, you can take free consultation from our leverage edu experts.
- Submission of References: Another thing you need while the application is the support of two references and it is one of your major responsibility to forward the reference link to both the nominated referees and do acknowledge them about submitting an online form by the application deadline.
- Final Completion: You must note that only references completed on the online references form are accepted and late references are not considered in any circumstance.
Deadline for Application
One of the important factors you need to know about and take care of is the application deadline. You have to make sure to complete the whole application process before the deadline which is 21st March 2022 and that too by 4 PM.
- All official academic transcripts and grade cards
- Passport size photographs
- Passport photocopy
- UK student Visa
- Updated CV/Resume
- Portfolio (if asked or required)
- English Language Proficiency Test Scores
- GMAT/GRE scores
- Letter of Recommendations
- Statement of Purpose
Benefits of Harding International Legal Scholarship
The benefits of the Harding International Legal Scholarship are:
- The scholarship Harding International Legal scholarship offers a tailored package as support to professional and personal development.
- The scholarship provides an introductory meeting with Birmingham Law School webpages and membership of the Birmingham Law society
- Another advantage of this scholarship is professional profiles on Birmingham Law School web pages.
- The amount awarded by this scholarship is £5,000 (Rs.5,11,512).
Also Read: Australia Awards Scholarship
The Harward International Scholarship is available for all international students across the world. If you are from India then also you are eligible for this scholarship after completion of other eligibility requirements.
The scholarship Harding International Legal scholarship offers a tailored package as support to professional and personal development. The amount awarded by this scholarship is £5,000 (Rs.5,11,512).
Ans. The documents required for the application procedure are
All official academic transcripts and grade cards
Passport size photographs
UK student Visa
Portfolio (if asked or required)
English Language Proficiency Test Scores
Letter of Recommendations
Statement of Purpose
We hope that this blog helped you with all details about the Harding International Legal scholarship. If finding the right scholarship still confuses you, feel free to call our Leverage Edu experts. We are here to help you select the best scholarship and funding options available to finance your dream of pursuing a master’s or Ph.D. abroad! Call us at 1800 57 2000 to book your FREE 30-minutes counseling session today.