Founded in 1930, Teesside University is a public university with over 21,000 students including 15% of international students coming from across the globe to study at this prestigious university. Earlier known as Teesside Polytechnic, Teesside was granted University status on June 16, 1992, one of the first new universities in the UK after the Further and Higher Education Act of 1992. It is also one of only a handful of universities in the UK to receive the nationally recognised Customer First accreditation for its business services. Read on to know more about the Teesside University rankings, accreditation and more.
|University Name||Teesside University|
|Other Names||Constantine Technical College
|Motto in English||Deeds Not Words|
|Location||Middlesbrough and Darlington, England, UK|
|Affiliations||University AllianceUniversities UK|
This Blog Includes:
Teesside University Rankings 2022
Teesside University has won 7 National Teaching Fellowships awarded to individuals who have made a tremendous impact on student outcomes and the teaching profession in higher education.
Depicted below are the National Rankings & International Rankings of Teesside University:
|Complete University Guide 2023||#93|
|Times/Sunday Times 2022||#87|
|THE WUR Rankings 2022||#801-1000|
Teesside University Other Rankings
- Ranked #18 in the world in the Animation Career Review International Animation School Rankings 2022
- Ranked #10 in Europe in the Animation Career Review International Animation School Rankings 2022
- Ranked #4 in the UK in the Animation Career Review International Animation School Rankings 2022
- Ranked joint #30 overall for Graduate Prospects – On Track in the Complete University Guide 2023
- Ranked #13 overall for Information Technology & Systems in the Complete University Guide 2023
- Ranked #10 for Graduate Prospects – On Track for Aeronautical & Aerospace Engineering in the Complete University Guide 2023
- Ranked joint #68 out of 121 institutions in the Guardian University Guide 2021
- Ranked #13 out of 119 institutions for satisfaction with feedback* in the Guardian University Guide 2021
- Named the University of the Year for Social Inclusion in The Times and The Sunday Times Good University Guide 2022
- Ranked #12 in the UK out of 51 universities in the postgraduate category at the WhatUni Student Choice Awards 2019
Teesside University Acceptance Rate
Teesside University has an acceptance rate of 31%. This shows that the University is quite selective when it comes to admissions. However, a robust application with good academic performance and skills can be your stepping stone to the prestigious Teesside University.
Teesside University Admission Requirements
The admission requirements for Teesside University will vary for different courses. But the English Language Requirements are quite similar for most of the courses at Teesside University. Here are the minimum English Language Requirements for admission:
Over 21,000 students are currently enrolled at Teesside University including 15% of international students.
Teesside University offers 2 intakes, September and January.
Teesside University has an acceptance rate of 31%.
Are you planning to study in the UK? Our Leverage Edu experts will provide you with end-to-end assistance starting from your university application to the time you reach your university and commence your studies. Call us at 1800 57 2000 to book a FREE 30-minutes counselling session today.