GMAT stands for Graduate Management Admission Test. It is an exam administered by the Graduate Management Admission Council for individuals who wish to pursue business and management programs in their professional career path. Many universities around the world require students to submit the desired GMAT scores from students to pursue a business and management program. Universities only accept the specified GMAT score stated by them to allow students to pursue a program. Similarly, GMAT-accepting colleges in Germany also follow these standards.
This Blog Includes:
Why Study in Germany?
Germany is a popular study-abroad destination among students for the following reason
- The visa acceptance rate in Germany is 92%
- Germany is the hub of many top-notch universities which offer high-quality education to many international students with multiple opportunities of growth
- Studying in Germany is quite affordable as many universities have low course fees
- Germany offers a supportive and friendly environment for students to focus on their studies
Colleges Accepting GMAT
The following is the list of universities and GMAT scores accepted in Germany:
|Universities||GMAT Scores||QS World Ranking 2023|
|Technical University of Munich||640 points||49|
|RWTH AACHEN University||560 points||147|
|ESMT Berlin||640 points||N/A|
|EU Business School||640 – 710 points||N/A|
|GISMA Business School||650 points or above||N/A|
|University of Gottingen||560 points||215|
|Goethe University – Frankfurt||560 points||328|
|Mannheim Business School||600 points||541-550|
|Ludwig-Maximilians-Universitat Munchen||600 points||59|
|ESCP Europe, Berlin||600 – 700 points||N/A|
GMAT Score Requirements
Different universities have different GMAT score requirements. However, one must remember that when applying for the desired business or management the minimum total score required is 550 points in Germany. GMAT is a crucial exam that is conducted to assess an individual’s quantitative, analytical and critical aptitude required for the program.
Quantitative Reasoning: 6 – 51
Verbal Reasoning: 6 – 51
Integrated Reasoning: 1 – 8
Analytical Writing Assessment: 1 – 8
Germany Visa Requirements
To obtain a German student visa, you will be required to submit the following documents for your German student visa application:
- Photocopies of the filled visa application form
- Proof of visa application fee payment
- A valid passport
- You will need to provide proof of admission into a German university including your letter of acceptance or enrollment
- If your course is German-only or in a mixed language you will need to provide proof of German language proficiency including TestDaF, DSH or GDS
- You will need to submit your English language proficiency test scores, IELTS: 5 – 6.5, to pursue a program that is English-only or in a mixed language
- academic transcripts and certificates of your previous education
- An updated CV
- Proof of your financial ability to support your education and expenses abroad
- A student health insurance is valid for at least 3 months and covers at least EUR 30,000 or INR 24.04 Lakh.
- A motivation letter
Cost Of Living in Germany
One of the reasons why Germany is a popular study-abroad destination is because of its affordability. It is a cost-effective country for international students compared to other European countries. The average cost of living in Germany is EUR 850 – EUR 870 or INR 68,078 – 69,680 per month. However, this cost may vary depending on the city of your stay. Given below is the list of basic amenities and their cost in Germany:
|Category||Cost in EUR||Cost in Rupees|
|Accommodation||€ 411||₹ 32,898|
|Food and Beverages||€ 154||₹ 12,326|
|Transportation||€ 72||₹ 5,763|
|Entertainment||€ 52||₹ 4,162|
|Clothing||€ 514||₹ 41,143|
Want to study abroad but are worried about expenses? Let Leverage Finance help you!
The average cost of living in Germany is EUR 850 – EUR 870 or INR 68,078 – 69,680 per month for an international student.
When applying for the desired business or management programs, the minimum total score required is 550 points in Germany.
Technical University of Munich, RWTH AACHEN University, and Ludwig-Maximilians-Universitat Munchen are some of the top GMAT-accepting colleges in Germany.
Well, we hope that this blog has provided you with the relevant information on GMAT accepting colleges in Germany, And if you are planning to pursue a course in Germany or any other study abroad destination, contact Leverage Edu for total assistance or call us at 1800 572 000 and book free 30 mins session today!