ESCP Business School is a European management school with its campuses in London, Paris, Madrid, Berlin, Warsaw and Turin. It was established in 1819 and is the world’s oldest business school. The school offers all kinds of business courses along with comprehensive knowledge of various aspects of a business. Read this blog further to know more about ESCP Business School.
|Average Acceptance Rate||10-20%|
|Master in Management Ranking||5th|
|Average GMAT score||670|
This Blog Includes:
Why Choose ESCP Business School?
ESCP Business School can be said to be one of the most diverse business schools in terms of crowd and the kind of education they offer. It aims to build future leaders through a combination of cultural and emotional intelligence along with business acumen which are the essential features of agile leaders. Throughout 6 integrated campuses across Europe, the school promotes a cross-cultural approach to management based on interdisciplinary principles to train the responsible choice makers of tomorrow.
Being the oldest business school in the world, ESCP provides a variety of courses at different levels in different departments including part-time programs as well. The school provides its students with an excellent connection to the world of business and a solid foundation for an international career along with tremendous enriching personal development experience.
Check out – Let’s Explore Scholarships In Europe!
Given below are the popular courses offered by ESCP Business School:
- Bachelor in Management (BSc)
- Pre-master Year
- Master in Management
- Specialized Masters/MSc
- MBA in International Management
- Doctoral Programs
- Executive MBA
- Executive Master Management Executive
- Executive Master in Digital Innovation and Entrepreneurial Leadership
- Executive Master in Energy Management
- Executive Specialised Master in International Asset Management
- Executive Specialised Master in Financial and Tax Engineering
- Executive Master in International Business
- Executive Specialised Master Project and Transformation Manager
- Executive Master Management Executive
- Executive Specialised Master in
- General Management Programme (GMP)
- Digital Transformation Facilitator Certificate
- The LGBT + Leadership Programme
- Women in Leadership Programme
Other Programs Offered by ESCP Business School
- General Management Programme (Part-Time Online Programme)
- Executive Master in Energy Management (Part-Time Online Programme)
- Executive Master in International Business (Part-Time Online Programme)
- Executive Master in Manufacturing Automation and Digital Transformation (Part-Time Online Programme)
- Digital Transformation Facilitator Certificate (Part-Time Online Programme)
- ChinaMed Business Program
- Creative London Summer School
- Summer School in Real Estate
- Sports Management Summer Course
Must Read: Best Universities for Entrepreneurship in Europe
Fees Structure at ESCP Business School
|Tuition Fees||INR 16,00,000/year|
|Application Fees||INR 14,844|
Note- All the costs mentioned above may vary depending on the course. They are just a rough estimate and not accurate values.
The business school encourages strong participation of their students in extra-curricular activities as it is an essential part of personal well-being and personal development. The school has over 50 clubs and associations which organise networking, artistic cultural events, political discussions, sports tournaments, social events and humanitarian activities etc. Some of the major events are- ESCP Entrepreneurial Festival, London Campus Annual Gala and Berlin European Summer Night.
- Official academic transcripts.
- A valid GMAT or GRE score (670- Average)
- Scores of English proficiency exams such as IELTS/TOEFL/PTE.
- Statement of Purpose
- Letter of Recommendation
- Admission Essay
- General Electric
Here is a complete guide on Study in Europe for you!
We hope that this blog provided you with all the relevant information regarding the ESCP Business School. Still, wondering how to apply? Get in touch with Leverage Edu experts and get assistance in every step of the way. Sign up for a free session with us now!