A diploma in cooperative management course is a one-year course students pursue to get expertise in the field of business management. It helps students in evaluating and learning principles of cooperation and management. This diploma will allow aspirants to get a variety of high profile jobs in the corporate world. The ideas of cooperative management are taught to the students enrolled in the course. In this blog, we’ll delve deeper into this UG diploma in cooperative management course.
|Name of the Course||Diploma in Cooperative Management|
|Course Level||UG Diploma|
|Admission Process||Entrance Examination/Merit|
|Average Salary||INR 7000 to INR 15,000|
|Roles Offered||Divisional Manager, Facilitator, Researcher, Executive, Assistant, etc|
This Blog Includes:
- What is a Cooperative Management Diploma?
- How to Get Admission in a Good Diploma in Cooperative Management college?
- Diploma in Cooperative Management Eligibility Criteria
- Document Checklist
- Skills Required
- Diploma in Cooperative Management Syllabus
- Universities Abroad Offering Diploma in Cooperative Management
- Colleges in India Offering Diploma in Cooperative Management
- Fees Structure
- Scope of Diploma in Cooperative Management
- Job Prospects and Salary Trends
Must Read: 100+ PG Diploma Courses India and Abroad
What is a Cooperative Management Diploma?
The Diploma in Cooperative Management is a one-year programme in business administration that teaches applicants the concepts of cooperative management. In recent years, it has mostly been associated with management as a creative and practical discipline. The connection of collaboration between individuals or independent organisations that focuses on boosting competitiveness is known as cooperative management. It is a resource management system that is fair. To apply for this programme, you must have passed a Higher Secondary test from a recognised board. For enrollment to this diploma, certain institutes need an entrance test. However, admission is usually based on merit. Candidates with this diploma have a wide range of employment opportunities since excellent managers are needed in practically every business. A beginner’s income is projected to be approximately INR 2 lakhs per year, with increases depending on working ability, capacity, experience and other factors.
Here’s everything to know about the Diploma in Physical Education
How to Get Admission in a Good Diploma in Cooperative Management college?
Focusing on achieving a good score on the entrance exam for a specific college, university, or institution will help you be accepted for a Diploma in Cooperative Management Course. This is essential for getting into reputable universities.
In addition, candidates must demonstrate that they have the necessary enthusiasm for and interest in this field. For instance, to be eligible for a diploma in cooperative management, you must possess:
- Strong analytical abilities are a need for the Diploma in Cooperative Management as applicants must be able to deal with uncertainties and errors in a variety of systems. As a result, the candidates must be well aware of the main issues and willing to comprehend them and devise solutions.
- Working with control procedures or instruments requires a keen sense of attention to detail because each project involves both planning and execution.
- Students must be able to convey thoughts, project ideas, and conversations clearly and effectively.
- Given how quickly modern management practices are developing, it is crucial to be knowledgeable about the majority of the most recent trends in the industry.
- In order to carry out projects, one must be aware of and take on all management-related obligations.
Diploma in Cooperative Management Eligibility Criteria
To be qualified for pursuing this diploma, candidates must complete the following requirements:
- The candidate must have completed basic education (higher secondary) with a valid percentage score of at least 45% – 50% aggregate.
- Additionally, students must have completed 10+2 in any subject to pursue this diploma in cooperative management.
- If aspirants are planning to pursue this diploma course abroad, they will need to have English proficiency scores like IELTS/TOEFL/PTE, etc.
The documents required for pursuing a diploma in cooperative management are as follows:
- Mark sheets of 10 and 12
- Proof of date of birth
- School leaving certificate
- Proof of disability (if any)
- Character certificate
- Migration certificate/Transfer certificate
- School Leaving Certificate
- Community Certificate
- Domicile certificate/residential proof or certificate
- Student visa
Here’s a List of Important Documents Required to Study Abroad
Those interested in pursuing a diploma in cooperative management must possess a number of skill sets in order to gain a deeper knowledge of the principles and concepts of cooperative management. Below is a diploma in cooperative managerial skills that are required for the aspirants to have:
- Communication Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Leadership Skills
- Managerial Skills
- Time Management
- Organising Skills
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Updated with the latest trends in the field
Here are some of the Leadership Training Programs that you must check out!
Diploma in Cooperative Management Syllabus
The cooperative management diploma academic programme may differ from one college to the next. For those interested in pursuing this diploma, we have offered a general syllabus below.
- Non-credit cooperative
- Cooperative credit and banking
- Cost accounting and financial management
- Environmental for cooperatives and rural development
- Cooperative accounts and audit statistics
- Cooperative law management and administration
- Cost accounting and financial management
- Allied laws
- Organizational behaviour and communication
- MIS and computer application
- Human resource management and industrial relations
- Research methodology and project management
- Marketing management
Universities Abroad Offering Diploma in Cooperative Management
Here are a few prominent universities or colleges abroad that are providing a cooperative management diploma course to international students:
|Name of the University||Location|
|University of Prince Edward Island||Canada|
|University of Saskatchewan||Canada|
|Memorial University of Newfoundland||Canada|
|University de Saint-Boniface||Canada|
Colleges in India Offering Diploma in Cooperative Management
Here are some of the prominent educational institutions that are offering this diploma course to aspirants:
- Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology, Delhi
- Palamuru University Mahabubnagar
- Tilka Manjhi Bhagalpur University
- Madhusudan Institute of Cooperative Management
- Annamalai University
- Vaikunth Mehta National Institute of Cooperative Management
- Institute of Cooperative Management
- LPU Jalandhar
- SRM University Chennai
- GD Goenka University
The cost of a cooperative management diploma may differ from one college to the next. The course will last for one year. As a result, the cost may only be paid in one or two payments. The typical price for a diploma in cooperative management is between INR 7000 and INR 25,000. If you plan on taking this course overseas, the costs will undoubtedly be higher.
Scope of Diploma in Cooperative Management
Following completion of this diploma, candidates have a variety of possibilities for further study. They can get a BBA and then go on to an MBA programme in this field of study. A BBA is a three-year undergraduate degree programme in business administration that is divided into six semesters. An MBA, on the other hand, is a postgraduate management degree programme. An MBA programme takes two years to complete. They can pursue a PhD in management or a related discipline after completing an MBA. A PhD is a doctorate research degree that usually takes four to seven years to complete.
Job Prospects and Salary Trends
Graduates with a diploma in cooperative management can pursue a variety of careers. The following are some of the key career opportunities after completion of this diploma course:
- Cooperative Manager
- Divisional Manager
- Project Manager
The average pay granted to cooperative management diploma graduates varies based on the talents, expertise, and job of the candidates. We’ve included salary information for a diploma in cooperative management below.
|Entry-Level||INR 2-2.5 lakhs|
|Mid-Level||INR 4-5 lakhs|
|Senior-Level||INR 6-8 lakhs|
The diploma in cooperative management allows you to explore more about management. The most popular job profiles are as follows:
Cooperative training and educational specialist
Credit officers for micro-financing and
Project development officers
Yes, if you are choosing to pursue this specific diploma then you made a great choice. It not only allows you to earn more and specialize in the field but also offers you a variety of job profiles to choose from. Over a period of time, it is estimated that many students pursue this course mainly from India.
The salary offered after completion of the diploma in cooperative management is approximately 7000-15000 which is a good average score per month.
If you want to enrol yourself then you must know that the admissions are on the basis of entrance exams as well as on the basis of merit. Therefore, to get into top management colleges you either need to perform in your 10+2 exams for the purpose of merit-based selection or you need to score well in the entrance exams.
Want to pursue a diploma in cooperative management in the world’s top universities? Book a free session with our Leverage Edu experts on 1800 572 000 and accelerate your admission procedure at your dream university!