Individuals can participate in a diploma program after completing secondary school to get the essential skills and information for a certain area, or after completing an undergraduate or graduate degree to progress or sharpen abilities for a specific career option. The scope of law and rules that govern many elements of life is vast. Those who go into it usually discover a specialty that they are enthusiastic about, like regulatory theory and intellectual property, among other things. For them, law diploma courses are the greatest alternative. We’ve covered all you need to know about the several types of law degrees available.
This Blog Includes:
- What is a Diploma in Law?
- List of Law Diploma Courses
- Diploma and Certificate Law Courses Fee
- Diploma in Law: Eligibility Criteria
- Top Universities Offering Law Diploma Courses Abroad
- Top Universities Offering Law Diploma Courses India
What is a Diploma in Law?
One-year diploma program in law. Most Indian institutes provide specific diploma degrees such as a Diploma in Cyber Law, a PG Diploma in Business Law, a PG Diploma in Taxation Law, and so on. Following completion of an LLB from a recognized college or university, applicants may pursue a Diploma in Law. Students get an understanding of complex legal topics through the course. Some of the topics presented in the course are meant for in-depth legal research, while others are just expansions of principles learned in undergraduate studies. The course is designed in such a way that it adds credibility to the abilities and aptitudes that prepare students for professional life.
Also Read: Diploma in Labour Law
List of Law Diploma Courses
A diploma in law usually takes less time to finish than bachelor’s or associate’s degree programs. As a result, diploma courses are an excellent choice for law students who want to get a head start in the profession. The following are the numerous law diplomas that you can pursue:
- Diploma in Criminal Law
- Diploma in Business Law
- Diploma in Corporate Laws & Management
- Diploma in Co-operative Law
- Diploma in Cyber Law
- Diploma in Criminology
- Diploma in Human Rights Law
- Diploma in Information Technology Laws
- Diploma in Labour Laws
- Diploma in Labour Laws & Labour Welfare
- Diploma in International Laws
- Diploma in Taxation Laws
- Diploma in Women Studies & Gender Justice
Postgraduate Diploma Courses
- Post Graduate Diploma In Cyber Law
- Post Graduate Diploma In Intellectual Property Rights
- Post Graduate Diploma In Labour Laws
- Post Graduate Diploma In Human Rights
- Post Graduate Diploma In Human Rights Law
- Post Graduate Diploma In Law
- Post Graduate Diploma In Corporate Law
- Post Graduate Diploma In Business Law
- Post Graduate Diploma In Criminal Justice
Certificate Law Courses
Certificate law courses are an excellent option for lawyers who want to expand their expertise in a specific area of law. In a short period of time, certificate legal courses bring value to one’s professional career.
- Certificate Course in Cyber Law
- Certificate Course in Business Law
- Certificate Course in Corporate Law
- Certificate Course in Anti-Human Trafficking
- Certificate Course in Insurance Law
- Certificate Course in Human Rights
- Certificate Course in Consumer Protection
Online Law Courses
Many colleges and e–learning platforms now offer students online Law courses. The following are some of the most popular online law courses:
- Fusion Law School’s Certified Professional in Intellectual Property Rights and My Legal Studio’s Corporate Laws Diploma
- Law Skills conducted a study on trademark laws in India.
- My Legal Studio offers an Introduction to Legal Writing Certificate Course in Taxation Law.
- Coursera’s Regulatory Compliance Specialization
- Indian Law Institute offers an online certificate program in cyber law.
- Indian Law Institute offers an online certificate program in intellectual property rights.
- Contract Law: From Edx
- Fusion Law School has certified him as a trademark expert.
Must Read: Diploma in Cyber Law
Diploma and Certificate Law Courses Fee
In comparison to full-time UG and PG law degrees, diploma and certificate legal courses are shorter. As a result, the costs of diploma and certificate law courses range from 20,000 to 1,00,000 (INR)
Diploma in Law: Eligibility Criteria
To apply for a law diploma, one has to be eligible. The eligibility criteria are as follows:
- Passed a 10+2 examination in any subject from a recognized board.
- Applicants must have passed the graduation test the previous year.
- In any specialization, a bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a recognized university is required.
- Students who have completed three years of a five-year integrated LLB program are also eligible to apply.
Top Universities Offering Law Diploma Courses Abroad
Wondering which is the best country to pursue law diplomas? UK, USA, Canada is home to the top-ranked universities offering diploma in law.
- University of Maryland
- Northumbria University
- University of Tartu
- Drexel University
- Georgia Institute of Technology
- Michigan State University
Top Universities Offering Law Diploma Courses India
The top Colleges and Universities are mentioned in the table below that offer the Diploma in Law.
- All India Institute of Management Studies (AIIMAS)
- Bharati Vidyapeeth New Law College (BVNLC)
- Government Law College (GLC) and Asian School Of Cyber Laws are two of the most prestigious law schools in the country (ASCL)
- Pes’s Modern Law College
- Ismail Saheb Mulla Law College
- Jyotirmoy School Of Law (JSL)
- Rabindranath Tagore University (RTU)
- Oriental University (OU)
- CT University (CTU)
- Symbiosis International University (SIU)
- Dr. D. Y. Patil Law College
- School Of Law, Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj University
We hope that this blog has provided you with all of the required information on the Law Diploma Courses. If you need professional career advice, contact the specialists at Leverage Edu, who will not only help you locate the greatest university but also the correct course!