BBA is a top-level administration course which is derived out of the broad domain of Management Studies. The course aims to impart the conceptual, practical and theoretical knowledge of the intricate concepts related to the business world like Economics, Finance, Operations, Accounting etc. The diverse aspects of the program can impart you with teachings related to productive Business Management and Entrepreneurship. In this degree, you can expect to study subjects like Business Economics, Marketing Strategies, Business Ethics etc. There are many specializations available under the course which you can choose from and convert your career aspirations into success. If you want to explore these arenas then, a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration can be the best option for you! Through this blog, we will elucidate different aspects of this course.
|Full Form||Bachelor of Business Administration|
|Courses||BBA Finance, BBA Aviation, BBA HR, BBA Banking, BBA Tourism|
|Subjects||Finance, Accounting, Organisational Behavior, General Management, Global Markets|
|Admission||Merit-Based and Entrance Exams|
|Scope||Marketing Industry, Banking, Sales sector, Consultancies, Media|
|Average Salary||INR 2.75 Lakhs to 7 Lakhs Annually|
This Blog Includes:
There is a multitude of specializations available negating the general notion that BBA as a course limits the candidates to the Management field only. Rather it skills the candidates with the administrative techniques and strategies related to a particular specialization. Through this course, candidates can learn about the vital managerial level roles at different kinds of organisations and later perform them with perfection. Apart from these specializations, there are some universities which offer BBA-MBA integrated course. The specializations listed below cover most of the fields and enables candidates to have enormous job opportunities.
|International Business||Human Resource||Information and Technology||Finance||Banking and Insurance|
|Marketing||Integrated Marketing Communications||Travel and Tourism Management||Hospitality and Hotel Management||Event Management|
|Foreign Trade||Aiport Management||Sports Management||International Business||Aviation Management|
Being one of the choicest professional course after 12th commerce stream, BBA offers a wide range of subjects. As the course strives to proficiently train candidates in the in variety of fields, it is mandatory for the course curriculum to incorporate subjects that not only improve knowledge but also the personality of individuals, making the student a potential candidate for big companies. Since the program is offered by a lot of universities, BBA syllabus may tend to differ. Here is a list of core BBA subjects:
- Human Resource Management
- General Management
- Financial Strategies
- Business Laws
- International Business
- Supply Chain Management
- Business Economics
- Business Ethics
- Brand Management
- Business Mathematics
- Operations Management
- Management Principles
Also Read: BBA vs Bcom
BBA Eligibility Criteria
Mentioned below is the eligibility criteria for BBA which all aspiring students need to qualify. They are:
- Candidates must have completed their 10+2 or Class 12th from a recognised board. They could have done their class 12th from any stream.
- The minimum marks which the candidates must have achieved should be 50% and above in class 12.
- For all candidates who have appeared for class 12th exams and are still waiting for their result to come, they can apply for the course and submit their result when it is declared.
Entrance Exams For BBA
There are various entrance exams which are conducted throughout the country for all students who wish to study BBA after their class 12th. We have tabulated the BBA entrance exams below:
Top Universities For BBA
Pursuing a course from a leading university can mould your career and also raise the chances of having a brighter future. Considering the importance of educational institutes, we have curated a list of top universities that can take you to places:
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- University of Oxford
- University of Alberta
- University of Tasmania
- University of Kent
- Australian Catholic University
- University of Waikato
- York University
- Douglas College
- Texas State University
Also Read: BBA Colleges in Canada
There are a lot of courses after BBA to pursue and most prominent of them all is an MBA (Masters in Business Administration) which can skyrocket your career. MMS i.e Masters in Management Studies is another popular course taken by students as it can provide the right exposure to get a lucrative job. Apart from these courses, you can also acquire entry-level positions at the leading MNCs. These are the advantages you can extract out of the course-
- You can have several job opportunities amongst the various industries as the BBA course equips you with an array of skills through its variety of specializations.
- If you aspire to be a leading entrepreneur, then this program could be the best start as it incorporates several techniques to ace your Business.
- You can learn about the whereabouts regarding globalization at an early stage if you begin your career by choosing this course.
- During the journey of the course, candidates can learn management strategies to apply in practical scenarios.
- Here are some top-notch job profiles after BBA
|Marketing Associate||Finance Executive||Business Consultant||Research and development manager||Information Systems Associates|
|Human Resource Manager||Business Analyst||Business Administrator Researcher||Process Analyst||Business Development Associate|
BBA Jobs And Top Recruiters
When candidates complete their course in BBA, most of them wish to pursue an MBA. however, there are a lot of job options for those who want to take up a job right after their graduation.
- Marketing Manager: The job of a marketing manager is to collaborate with other product managers and bring forth new programs for the establishment of better, improved strategies. The average starting salary of a Marketing Manager is Rs. 4.5 lakhs annually.
- Human Resource Executive: A human resource executive or an HR manager has many duties. They have to ensure the methodologies and strategies as well as HR programs which have to be met for the benefit of the organisation. They also plan and advise on many strategies and oversee human asset activities. The average starting salary of a Human Resource Executive is Rs. 4.5 lakhs annually.
- Sales Executive: The main job of a sales executive is to implement strategies and design them in such a way so as to increase and improve the sales revenue and give a boost to the company’s standing in the market.
The top recruiting companies of fresh BBA graduates are tabulated below:
|Tata Consultancy Services||Microsoft|
|Ernst & Young||Hewlett-Packard|
If you are all set to signup for a BBA program along with study abroad opportunities, contact Leverage Edu, our experts will guide you attain a position at prestigious universities across the globe. Book your 30 minutes free career counselling session soon!