You might have noticed small kids around you get excited to see robots and remote control cars. They develop a dream of building such things themselves. Artificial intelligence is a field that has emerged from the field of Computer Science and aims to create innovative technologies that will reduce human labour. Various types of courses are offered in this field from diplomas, and certificates to master’s degrees. If you are one of such innovators then you have landed on the right page. This blog will completely guide you with the various Artificial Intelligence courses in Australia.
|Course Name||Artificial Intelligence|
|Eligibility||10 + 2 from recognised board; Science with Physics, Chemistry & Maths compulsory; Minimum 50% Marks|
|Admission Procedure||Merit-Based + Joint Entrance Exam (JEE)|
|Course Fee (Average)||INR 1-40 Lakhs|
|Expected Stipend (Average)||8 Lakh-1 Crore|
|Job Positions||Data Analyst, Data Scientist, Software Engineer, AI Engineer, Big Data Engineer, Machine Learning Engineer, Robotics Scientist|
|Top Placement Companies||Apple, Amazon, Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Reliance, EdTech Startups|
This Blog Includes:
- Artificial Intelligence Course
- Types of Artificial Intelligence
- Why Should You Choose Australia For an Artificial Intelligence Course?
- Types of Artificial Intelligence Courses in Australia
- Eligibility For Artificial Intelligence Course
- Top Universities Offering Artificial Intelligence Courses in Australia
- Application Process
- Required Documents
- Job Profile Under Artificial Intelligence
- Cost of Studying and Living in Australia
- Top Companies For Recruitments
Artificial Intelligence Course
Artificial intelligence means intellectual capacity developed by artificial means. According to John McCarthy, the father of artificial intelligence, “It is the science and engineering of making intelligent machines, specifically intelligent computer programs.” In simple words, it is the intelligence displayed by machines. Artificial Intelligence is a subdivision of computer science and its roots are completely based on computing systems. The aim of Artificial Intelligence is to create tools that can function independently of intelligence and reduce human labour and manual work.
Types of Artificial Intelligence
- Purely Reactive
- Limited Memory
- Brain Theory
- Self Conscious
Why Should You Choose Australia For an Artificial Intelligence Course?
As automation, the Internet of Things, and Artificial Intelligence take over everyday activities, the reach, and demand for skilled professionals increases. Some of the reasons to consider an Artificial Intelligence Course in Australia are –
Some of the best universities offer courses in Artificial Intelligence. Studying at these global centres gives you access to quality educational institutions.
Career Course Pathway
Most universities offer their international applicants alternative career degrees that allow students to study and work at the same time. Internships and working with industry leaders are an integral part of these professional degrees.
Less Stringent Admissions Requirements
By 2030, high demand is expected for new horizons as bionic interface designers, meaning makers, data insight miners and emotional experience experts. This would require skilled professionals with a better understanding of Artificial Intelligence and the relevant fields.
With UniConnect, you can stand a chance to be part of the world’s first and largest online university fair, where you can get in direct contact with a representative of the university of your choice.
Types of Artificial Intelligence Courses in Australia
- Artificial Intelligence Course Online
- Artificial Intelligence Engineer Master’s Program
- IBM Applied AI Professional Certificate
- IBM AI Engineering Professional Certificate
- MicroMasters Program in Artificial Intelligence
- Artificial Intelligence Nanodegree Programs
- Post Graduate Programme in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Artificial Intelligence A-Z™ – Learn How To Build An AI
- Master the Fundamentals of AI and Machine Learning
- Learn with Google AI
- Graduate Certificate of Artificial Intelligence
- Graduate Certificate in Cyber Security
- Advanced Diploma in Software Engineering Technology – Artificial Intelligence (Optional Co-op)
- Higher International Diploma in Artificial Intelligence
- Columbia Artificial Intelligence (AI) program
- Diploma in AI and Machine Learning
- Advanced Diploma in Artificial Intelligence
- PG Diploma in Artificial Intelligence
- PG Diploma in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Executive Post Graduate Programme in Machine Learning and AI
- BTech in Computer Science (Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning)
- BTech CSE (Artificial Intelligence)
- BTech CSE (Data Science and Artificial Intelligence)
- BTech CSE in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- BSc Computer Science with specialisation in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- BSc Artificial Intelligence
- Bachelor of Applied Artificial Intelligence (BSc)
- BSc Data Science, AI and Digital Business
- BSc in AI and Machine Learning
- Bachelor of Software Engineering – Artificial Intelligence
- Bachelor of Computer Science – Data Science and Artificial Intelligence
- Bachelor of Computer Science (Artificial Intelligence)
- Bachelor of Artificial Intelligence
- Bachelor of Computer Science (Honours) – Artificial Intelligence
- Bachelor of Computer Science Major of Machine Learning
- MSc Computing (Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning)
- Master’s program in Artificial Intelligence
- Master in Computer Science – Cybersecurity, Data Analytics and Artificial Intelligence
- Master Computer Science (MSc)
- Master in Automated Science
- MSc in Artificial Intelligence
- MSc Data Science, AI and Digital Business
- Master of Computing
- Master of Computer Science (Machine Learning and Big Data)
- Master of Software Engineering (Artificial Intelligence, Advanced)
- Master of Machine Learning and Computer Vision
- Master of Information Technology (Artificial Intelligence)
- Master of Applied Artificial Intelligence
- Master of Information Technology and Systems
- Master of Machine Learning
You can choose the course and university of your choice with the help of AI Course Finder.
Eligibility For Artificial Intelligence Course
The general eligibility for Artificial Intelligence is given below –
- To get admission in Bachelor’s and Master’s level courses in Artificial Engineering, students should have a minimum of 10+2 schooling with PCM background from a recognized school.
- It is mandatory to pass GRE along with English language proficiency tests like IELTS or TOEFL etc.
- For students opting for Master’s level courses, it is necessary to have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related subjects.
- For Bachelors in Engineering in India, entrance exam scores like JEE Mains, JEE Advanced are mandatory in some colleges and universities. Also, some colleges and universities conduct their own entrance examinations.
- Most universities abroad require SAT scores for bachelor’s courses and GRE scores for master’s courses.
- SOP, LOR, CV or Resume, and Portfolio also need to be submitted for studying in foreign universities.
Have you not started preparing for IELTS/TOEFL/GMAT/GRE yet? Register on Leverage Live today to score well in these exams.
Top Universities Offering Artificial Intelligence Courses in Australia
- Deakin University
- University of Western Australia
- Monash University
- RMIT University
- The University of Melbourne
- University of New South Wales
- La Trobe University
- Western Sydney University
- Curtin University
- Torrens University
- The Australian National University
- The University of Sydney
- University of Technology Sydney
- Flinders University
- The University of Queensland
- Griffith University
- Engineering Institute of Technology
The application process for admission to foreign universities is as follows –
- Shortlist your courses with the help of our AI Course Finder and get advice from experts. The experts will then initiate your application process at Kiel University through our common dashboard platform where you can also check your application process status yourself.
- The next step is to collect and organise all your documents like SOP, essay, certificates and LOR and test scores like IELTS, TOEFL, SAT, ACT etc.
- If you have not yet prepared for your IELTS, TOEFL, PTE, GMAT, GRE etc exams, which is definitely an important factor in studying abroad, you can join our Leverage Live classes. You will be trained by experts to get a high score.
- After submitting your application and all the required documents, the experts will start the application process for accommodation, student visa and scholarship or student loan.
- Now is the time to wait for your offer letter which can take around 4-6 weeks or more. After accepting your offer letter, now is the time to pay your semester fee.
- Some of the required documents are listed below-
- Official academic transcript
- Scanned passport copy
- IELTS or TOEFL, required test scores
- Professional or Academic LORs
- Essay (if required)
- Portfolio (if required)
- Updated CV / Resume
- A passport and student visa
- Bank statement
Contact Leverage Edu Experts for help writing an engaging SOP and student visa.
Job Profile Under Artificial Intelligence
After successfully completing a degree in Computer Science or related fields, you can explore a wide range of career opportunities in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
We have listed some of the major profiles below that you can apply for –
- Machine Learning Engineering
- Statistics Scientist
- Robotics Scientist
- Business Intelligence Developer
- Algorithm Analyst
- Software Analysts and Developers
- Engineering Consultant
- Surgical Technician
- Computer Scientist
|Job Role||Average Salaries (AUD/year)|
|AI & Machine Learning Specialist||1,11,000|
|Business Intelligence Developer||94,700|
|Business Intelligence Analyst||1,01,000|
|Global BI Analyst||93,000|
|User Experience Designer||77,900|
|Application Systems Specialist||83,300|
Cost of Studying and Living in Australia
Consistently ranking among the safest countries in the world, studying in Australia is an ideal choice. Considering the distance of their stay from campus and easy access via public transport, international students may want to consider options such as renting a property, purpose-built student accommodation (studio apartments or dormitories), short-term accommodation (hostels, hotels, or temporary housing), university-run facilities, residence halls, and homestay accommodations.
Here is a breakdown of the cost of studying in Australia –
|Categories||Details||Cost in AUD||Cost in INR|
|Tuition Fees||Vocational Training
Bachelor Level Programs
Master Level Courses
|2 Lakh- 10 Lakh
9.70 Lakh – 21.89 Lakh
9.72 Lakh – 26.70 Lakh
|Other Expenses||Gas, Electricity, Entertainment,
Transportation, Internet, etc.
Use the Cost of Living Calculator for a more detailed description of living expenses in different countries.
Top Companies For Recruitments
Following is the list of top companies for recruitment after studying Artificial Intelligence –
- Motec Technologies
You can also get an education loan according to your course and university to study abroad through Leverage Finance.
It is difficult now to imagine living without technology. From 2019 to 2027, the AI market is projected to grow at a compound annual growth rate of 42.2 percent. Because AI is progressing at such a fast pace, the demand for Artificial Intelligence courses in India has also increased.
PROLOG is the language used in Artificial Intelligence. It is a logical programming language associated with artificial intelligence and computational linguistics.
With world-class universities and industry-focused courses, AI in Australia is worth the investment of international students.
This was about an Artificial Intelligence Course in Australia. We trust that this blog covered every one of the significant details about the university and the course. Still, confused and need to clear your own questions with respect to the top objections to concentrating abroad? Call Leverage Edu uni-mates at 1800-572-000 and book your most memorable directing meeting free of charge!