The University of East Anglia is a university that offers premium education in the field of Economics. And when it comes to scholarships, the UEA is famous for rewarding amazing scholarships to international students who achieve extraordinarily in academics. One such scholarship is the UEA MSc Applied Training Scholarship that offers a valuable award for postgraduate students.
This Blog Includes:
There are various eligibility criteria for the MSc Applied Training Scholarship offered by the School of Economics at the UEA. The scholarship is available for students from Africa, Asia, Central and South America.
- MSc Economics of International Finance and Trade
- MSc Economics of Money, Banking and Capital Markets
- MSc International Business Finance and Economics
- MSc Global Media Economics
- MSc Quantitative Financial Economics
- MSc Economics and International Relations
- MSc Behavioural Economics and Data Science
Must Read: UEA Acceptance Rate
Benefits of the MSc Applied Training Scholarship
The number of awards given under the UEA MSc Applied Training Scholarship is not disclosed by the School of Economics.
However, whoever wins the scholarship is awarded an amount of GBP 5000 or INR 5.08 lakhs. The scholarship amount granted can be used for tuition fees only.
The MSc Applied Training Scholarship is awarded based on your merit. Even though no separate application is required, you must submit your application for the eligible courses before 31st May 2022.
Must Read: Know more about the UEA Admission Process
[Bonus] List of Scholarships to Study in UK
- International & EU Scholarship Scheme at UEA
- British Chevening Scholarships for International Scholarships
- Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters Degree Scholarship
- GREAT Scholarships
- A.S Hornby Educational Trust Scholarship
- Felix Scholarships
- Rhodes Scholarship
- Commonwealth Scholarship and Fellowship Plan
- Charles Wallace India Trust Scholarships (CWIT)
- Dr. Manmohan Singh Scholarships
- Inlaks Scholarships
- Scotland Saltire Scholarships
Worried About IELTS? Take a Demo Class with Leverage Live Experts and Learn the Coolest Ways to Ace the Exam in One-Go!
The UEA MSc Applied Training Scholarship is only applicable for the courses listed in the table above. However, if you want to apply for courses other than Economics, there are various UK Scholarships that you can apply for. One of them is India’s largest study abroad program- Leverage Edu’s Scholarship Program. Apply now and win scholarships up to INR 5 lakhs. Hurry up, the deadline is 31st January 2022!