Earlier offered as MSc in Entrepreneurship, MSc in Venture Creation is a unique graduate program offered at the National University of Singapore (NUS) that provides students with extensive knowledge of the industry and helps students gain exposure to topics such as digital supply chain, cybersecurity, biotechnology, medical technology, financial technology and more. If you’re an aspiring entrepreneur, then pursuing NUS MSc in Venture Creation for further education might be the choice you would want to make. Read the whole blog to know more about MSc in Venture Creation at NUS.
|University||National University of Singapore|
This Blog Includes:
About MSc in Venture Creation
NUS offers MSc in Venture Creation to students from around the world who are willing to bring a change in the world through entrepreneurship. The program is a unique multidisciplinary course. Mentioned below are some of the major reasons why you should opt for an MSc in Venture Creation at NUS:
- The program is specially designed to transform aspiring entrepreneurs who are willing to begin their entrepreneurship career with new ventures. The program provides students with mentorship in the field of business and allows students to access technological facilities available at the NUS.
- The program gives an insight into entrepreneurship with core/essential modules that provide students with all the necessary guidance, skill sets and opportunities required to transform ideas into feasible businesses.
- The program helps students to build a strong technical foundation by utilizing the technical expertise of six academic departments to give in-depth skills and knowledge through a range of elective modules taught throughout the program.
Duration- MSc in Venture Creation
NUS MSc in Venture Creation is offered on the following mentioned basis:
Program Structure- MSc in Venture Creation
NUS MSc in Venture Creation is offered for 40-modular credits in two categorized modules as mentioned below:
- Core/Essential Modules- 28 Credits
- Elective Modules- 12 Credits
|Core/Essential Modules||Modular Credits|
|Foundation in venture creation||8|
|Accelerated venture creation||12|
|Elective Modules||Modular Credits|
|Specialized Electives||At Least 8|
|General Electives||Up to 4|
*Elective module choices are subject to change and may not be offered every semester.
Are you Eligible?
To pursue MSc in Venture Creation NUS, you must be able to meet the following mentioned eligibility criteria:
- You must have a bachelor’s degree (preferably Honors).
- You must possess strong interest in entrepreneurship and innovation, including demonstrated involvement in entrepreneurial activities.
English Language Requirements
If your native tongue and medium of university instruction is not completely in English then you’re supposed to prove your English Language Proficiency through the following mentioned tests. The score requirements are as mentioned:
|English Language Tests||Score Requirements|
Join Leverage Live to score High in English Language Tests such as IELTS, TOEFL, PTE!
How to Apply?
If you wish to study for an MSc in Venture Creation at NUS, here’s an easy step-by-step process to proceed with your application process at NUS:
- Call our Leverage Edu student counselors at 1800 572 000 to shortlist your MSc in Venture Creation course with the help of our trusted AI Course Finder.
- The experts will then commence your application process through our common dashboard platform where you can witness the status of your application process.
- The next step is to gather and compile all your documents like SOPs, essays, certificates and LORs and exam scores like IELTS, TOEFL etc.
- After submitting your application and all the necessary documents, the experts will then start with the application process for accommodation, student visas, and scholarships/student loans.
- It’s now time to wait for your offer letter which can take around 4-6 weeks or more. Post accepting your offer letter, it’s now time to pay your semester fees, get your visa approved, CAS-Letter.
Application Deadline for Admission
For NUS MSc in Venture Creation, there is one application period for an Academic year as mentioned below:
|Program||MSc in Venture Creation|
|Application Dates||1 Oct of preceding year to 31 Jan of the intake year|
- Official academic Transcripts
- Updated CV/Resume
- English Language Proficiency Test Scores
- Letter of Recommendations
- Statement of Purpose
- Financial Evidence
Fees- NUS MSc in Venture Creation
The fees (includes GST) for pursuing MSc in Venture Creation at NUS is as mentioned in the table below:
- The acceptance fee is payable upon acceptance of offer.
- The acceptance fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- The acceptance fee will be credited towards tuition fees.
How much will it cost to live in Singapore?
The cost of living in Singapore while studying at the National University of Singapore as an international student can range from S$400 to S$800 (INR 22,415- INR 60,236) per month excluding accommodation if you choose to live off-campus. If you wish to live on- campus at the National University of Singapore the average annual cost will be as mentioned below:
|On-Campus Accommodation||S$2,800 to S$5,500
(INR 1,56,387 – INR 3,08,199)
|Cost of study material||S$400
|Total cost including Accomodation||S$10,400
Check out Leverage Edu’s Cost of Living Calculator
The National University of Singapore has been ranked #11 by the QS World University Rankings 2022 and #21 by the Times Higher Education University Rankings 2022.
Other popular courses offered at the National University of Singapore include the Global MBA program, Accounting, and Finance programs, business and economics, Engineering and Technology, and Computer Programs.
The application rate of the National University of Singapore is 5%-7%.
The minimum GPA required to take admission in NUS is a GPA of 3.6
International students make up almost 32% of the total student population at the National University of Singapore.
Are you planning to study MSc in Venture Creation at NUS? Our Leverage Edu experts will provide you with end-to-end assistance starting from your university application to the time you reach your university and commence your studies. Call us at 1800 57 2000 to book a FREE 30-minutes counseling session today.