Harvard Business School, the place which is not less than a mecca for management students, comprises a single campus in Boston, Massachusetts, USA. The university provides postgraduate, doctoral, and online programmes in a variety of fields. Harvard Business School offers a two-year MBA degree, 99 executive programmes, and a variety of PhD programmes to prospective students. Harvard Business School admits students in two rounds every year, with an average admission rate of under 10%, making it a highly selective university. Many students from all around the world aspire to study at this esteemed university and business school. The Harvard University-Boustany Foundation MBA Scholarship is one of the many MBA scholarships offered by business schools to its students. Let’s take a closer look at the Boustany Foundation MBA Scholarship.
|Scholarship Name||Harvard University-Boustany Foundation MBA Scholarship|
|Applicable For||Harvard Business School Students|
|Scholarship Amount||US$102,200 (INR 76,64,182)|
|No. of Students to be Awarded||1|
|Course Level||Masters (MBA)|
|Final Application Deadline||May 2022|
|Type of Scholarship||Merit|
This Blog Includes:
Harvard University-Boustany Foundation MBA Scholarship
The Boustany Foundation awards this Harvard University-Boustany Foundation MBA Scholarship to deserving and meritorious students who are excellent in their studies but may be unable to participate due to financial constraints. The programme provides deserving students with the opportunity to participate in the world’s leading business programmes at Harvard MBA. Every two years, the Boustany MBA Harvard Scholarship is awarded for a two-year programme at Harvard Business School.
Here’s a quick rundown of the requirements you’ll need to meet in order to apply for the Harvard University-Boustany Foundation MBA Scholarship:
- Applicants must have a strong academic record. In addition, they must demonstrate a strong commitment to a brighter future
- Candidates from any country or nationality are eligible for the programme
- Candidates are only eligible to apply for the scholarships after receiving an offer of admission to Harvard’s MBA programme
- GMAT scores
- Shortlisted candidates may be invited to an interview with the Foundation
Let’s have a look at the brief application process for the Harvard University-Boustany Foundation MBA Scholarship:
- To apply for this MBA scholarship, you must include a copy of your CV, as well as your GMAT results, a photograph, and a letter of admission from the institution.
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview. The Foundation will be the subject of the interview.
- One candidate will be chosen from all of the applicants and will be given the scholarship.
- When sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, the application packet must include all required documentation as well as the application form.
Know more about the Harvard Acceptance Rate for UG and PG Courses!
Boustany Foundation MBA Scholarship Grant Details
Here are the award specifics for the Harvard University-Boustany Foundation MBA Scholarship, as well as the financial help that is available:
- A Financial help with the amount of US$102,200 or US$ 51,100 per year (INR 76,64,182 or INR 38,32,091 per year) is awarded to the winner as part of her or his tuition fee.
- The recipient will be compensated for any lodging costs incurred as a result of the internship. During the internship, you will be given the opportunity to travel and the travel expenses and accommodation will be covered in this scholarship.
The below-mentioned table will take you through the important dates and timeline of the Harvard University-Boustany Foundation MBA Scholarship:
|Application Deadline||May 2022||The final date is yet to be released|
|Scholarship Distribution||TBD||The Scholarship will be awarded during June 2022|
Students wishing to apply for a Scholarship should do so once they have been accepted by the University, for a course sponsored by the Foundation.
Travel expenses from the University to Monaco for the Internship, together with accommodation and food expenses during the internship are paid for by the Foundation.
Candidates are chosen primarily based on their outstanding capabilities and merit.
Prospective Scholarship recipients may be asked for a phone interview and in some cases to travel for an interview.
This was everything about the Harvard University-Boustany Foundation MBA Scholarship and what it entails. Are you pumped up to kickstart your MBA journey abroad in 2022? Then waste no more time and get in touch with our Leverage Edu counsellors on 1800572000 today. Book your free 30-minutes counselling session now, hurry up!!