Having secured the 5th position in the world peace index and possessing one of the best education systems in the world, Denmark is a perfect destination to quench your educational thirst. Denmark’s leading academic institutions producing the highest number of Nobel Laureates is one of the major reasons why the country is regarded as the powerhouse of higher education. But the higher education offered by the country comes at a price that one has to pay. In order to ease out your tuition fee, there are various scholarships in Denmark which you can opt to pursue your dream course. In this blog we have compiled a list of popular scholarships that you can opt to study in Denmark.
This Blog Includes:
List of Scholarships in Denmark
Scholarships not only help you manage your expenses while studying abroad but also helps you in catering a better educational experience for your future endeavours. While exploring the scholarships in Denmark, you will find that both public and private authorities offer them. Let us now take a look at the list of scholarships for Indian students to study in Denmark-
- Danish State Scholarships at University of Copenhagen
- IT University of Copenhagen State Scholarships in Denmark
- Danish State Tuition Fee Waivers and Scholarships at Roskilde University
- Study a Masters in Europe Scholarships
- Danish State Scholarships at Aarhus University
- Denmark Government Scholarships for Non-EU Students
- Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Scholarships in Media Arts Cultures
- SGT University – Masters of Hotel Management
- CBS International PhD Position In Economics
- The Lendo Scholarship
- Global Wales Postgraduate Scholarship
- AAUBS International Postdoctoral Position in International Marketing
Also Read: Haas Scholarships
Now let us take a detailed look at some of the popular scholarships in Denmark-
Danish State Scholarships at University of Copenhagen
The University of Copenhagen offers varied tuition fee waivers under the Danish Government Scholarship programme. It is an exclusive scheme for the students belonging to the non-EU/ EEA countries. Those who have secured successful admission in the Master’s courses of UoC can apply for this scholarship.
- A citizen of a country other than EU, EEA (the European Economic Area) or Switzerland
- Admitted to a master’s degree programme at the University of Copenhagen
- Must have a time-limited residence permit for the purpose of studying a higher educational programme in Denmark.
Awards: Either full or partial tuition fee waiver and/ or an amount that covers basic living expenses.
Check Out – Inlaks Scholarships
Scholarships in Denmark: CBS International PhD In Economics
The Copenhagen Business School invites candidates from across the world to pursue PhD courses in various domains related to business studies. Under the Department of Economics, you can enroll into this PhD program.
- Basic training at masters level (3+ 2 process)
- Educational background in Economics or related subjects
- Must have completed a masters degree
- Students enrolled in 4+4 scheme masters are also considered
- Must be fluent in English
- Starting salary between DKK 27,593- 33,324 (INR 3,32,000- 4,00,000) per month
- Pension of 17.1%
- Covers grants for tuition fee, travel grants and office space
Must Read: Vodafone Scholarships
Danish State Tuition Fee Waivers and Scholarships at Roskilde University
Next in our discussion of Scholarships in Denmark is the one offered by the leading Roskilde University. This scheme is only open for the graduate level students belonging ot the non EU/EAA countries and covers the following courses offered by the institution-
- Master in Communication Studies and Cultural Encounters
- Master in Cultural Encounters and Communication Studies
- Master in International Public Administration and Politics
- Master in International Development Studies and Global Studies
- Master in Mathematical Physical Modelling
- Master in Spatial Designs and Society
- Master in Nordic Urban Planning Studies
- Must be a non EU/EEA citizens
- Applicants are allowed to apply to one course only
- Tuition fee waiver along with scholarship of DKK 7,800 (INR 94,000) per month to manage living expenses
- The tuition fee waiver and scholarship is only valid for programs of length 22 months beginning in the month of September
Also Read: PhD Scholarships in India
Scholarships in Denmark: The Lendo Scholarship
The Lendo Scholarship offers exchange stays, projects related to one’s education along with entrepreneurship opportunities for students. It is one of the most popular scholarships in Denmark through which you can capture the opportunity of learning in a different country through student exchange.
Eligibility: Applicants must be at least 18 years of age.
Awards: DKK 5,000 (INR 60,000)
Thus, we hope that you are able to find your ideal scholarship in the above-mentioned list of scholarships in Denmark. Get in touch with our experts at Leverage Edu and they will assist you in finding the best match scholarship to study in Denmark or any other destination abroad. Hurry Up!