Due to the high demand for Cloud Computing Professionals in the IT industry, a huge number of students are pursuing cloud computing courses nowadays. Australia has become one of the most preferred study destinations for international students to pursue a cloud computing course, as more than 200 universities in Australia offer a bachelor’s in cloud computing. If you want to pursue a cloud computing course immediately after your 12th, then Australia is the right choice for you. This blog provides you with all the information you should know about a Cloud Computing Course, from Top Universities offering a cloud computing course to the average salary of a cloud computing professional.
|Degree Type||Bachelor’s, Diploma, Certificate, Masters|
|Average Fee||AUD 84,000 (INR 45 Lakhs)|
|Job Profile||Cloud Engineer, Cloud Architect, Full-Stack Developer etc.|
|Average Salary||AUD 103,177 (INR 55,00,000)|
This Blog Includes:
- Why Choose Cloud Computing?
- Top 5 Universities in Australia for Cloud Computing
- How to apply?
- Documents Required
- Cost of Studying
- Courses in Cloud Computing in Australia
- Cost of Living in Australia
- Career Prospects
Why Choose Cloud Computing?
Experienced computer enthusiasts who want to pursue a career in Cloud Computing can significantly benefit from taking professional courses in Cloud Computing. Other than that, the following are the reasons why many opt for this course.
- The course is advancedly built to incorporate you with all the unique needs and creative challenges of the software industry.
- Throughout the course, you will be able to get in-depth knowledge on the software engineering body and apply this information in advanced cloud computation projects.
- There are a plethora of opportunities for professionals after the completion of this course in the areas of software engineering, development, and management.
Top 5 Universities in Australia for Cloud Computing
Top Universities in Australia offer both UG and PG degrees in Computer Science including Cloud Computing. The table below mentions the universities and courses offered by the top universities in Australia:
|The University of Melbourne||Master of Computer Science|
|Australian National University (ANU)||BSc Computer Science|
|The University of Sydney||Bachelor of Advanced Computing|
|Monash University||Bachelor of Computer Science|
|The University of Queensland (UQ)||Bachelor of Computer Science|
Also Read: Masters in Architecture in Australia
Here are the requirements to study Masters of Computer Science, if you are interested in learning Cloud Computing:
- UG degree with a major in Computer Science or equivalent from a recognised university.
- An average of 75% or equivalent in the UG degree.
- The student must obtain 25 points in university-level mathematics or statistics subjects.
Also Read: Cloud Computing Courses
English Language Requirements
- IELTS: Overall score of 6.0 to 6.5 (no components less than 5.5 to 6.0)
- TOEFL iBT: Overall score of 60 to 90
- PTE: Overall score of 50 to 64
If you haven’t yet started preparing for your IELTS exam, which is surely an important factor of studying abroad, join our Leverage Live classes and get trained by experts to score high.
Also Read: Masters of Computer Science
How to apply?
If you wish to study Cloud Computing after your 12th or graduation in Australia. You can call our Leverage Edu experts at 1800 572 000 to find out about the application process! Here’s an easy 4-step process to start with your application process:
- Select the Course and University – Call our Leverage Edu student counsellors at 1800 572 000 to shortlist your Bachelor’s or Masters of Computer Science with the help of our trusted AI Course Finder. The experts will then commence your application process for multiple Australian universities through our common dashboard platform.
- Gather Documents – The next step is to gather and compile all your documents like SOPs, essays, certificates and LORs and exam scores like IELTS, TOEFL, PTE etc.
- Fill and Submit the application – After submitting your application and all the necessary documents, the experts will then start with the application process for accommodation, Student Visa, and scholarships/student loans.
- Wait for the offer letter – It’s now time to wait for your offer letter which can take around 4-6 weeks or more.
Also Read: Bachelors of Computer Science
In order to proceed with your application process without any haste, keep these following documents ready:
- Official academic transcripts
- CV/ Resume for PG students
- Letter of Recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores IELTS, TOEFL, PTE
- Statement of Purpose
- Two Reference Letters
- Evidence of Financial Resources
Check out the difference between a CV and a Resume
Cost of Studying
The table below mentions the Program Fees annually for top universities offering computer science degrees:
|University of Melbourne||Master of Computer Science||AUD 48,320 (INR 25 Lakhs)|
|Australian National University (ANU)||BSc Computer Science||AUD 45,360 (INR 14 Lakhs)|
|University of Sydney||Bachelor of Advanced Computing||AUD 46,000 (INR 24 Lakhs)|
|Monash University||Bachelor of Computer Science||AUD 37,300 (INR 19 Lakhs)|
|University of Queensland||Bachelor of Computer Science||AUD 46,112 (INR 24 Lakhs)|
Courses in Cloud Computing in Australia
Some of the popular cloud computing courses available in the above top universities include:
- Information Technology (Honours), University of Technology Sydney
- Information and Communication Technology (Network Technology), Swinburne University of Technology, Melbourne
- Computer Science (Network Design), Swinburne University of Technology, Melbourne
- Information Technology (Cloud Computing), Federation University Australia
Courses with Masters Degree for Cloud Computing in Australia
- Internetworking / Technology / Information Technology Studies , University of Technology Sydney
- Software Engineering, Torrens University Australia
- Data Science, James Cook University, Online
- Information Technology, La Trobe University, Melbourne,
- Software and the Web, University of Southern Queensland,Toowoomba
- Applied Cybernetics, Australian National University, Canberra
- Computer Science, University of Queensland, Brisbane
- Networking and Systems Administration, Charles Sturt University
- Master of IT Leadership, Deakin University
- Information Technology – Network Security, Charles Sturt University Study Centres, Bathurst
Cost of Living in Australia
The Average Cost of Living in Australia as an international student generally ranges from AUD 20,000 to AUD 27,000 (INR 10 Lakh- INR 14 Lakh) per year. This includes expenses such as accommodation, food, books, travel, entertainment etc.
Check out Leverage Edu’s Cost of Living Calculator for a detailed breakdown of expenses in the different cities of Australia.
The global demand for cloud computing experts has suddenly increased due to companies working with big data and other such software. Hence there is a lot of career opportunities for cloud computing engineers such as:
|Job Profiles||Average Salary|
|Cloud Computing Engineer||AUD 118,330 (INR 11 Lakhs)|
|Cloud Architect||AUD 119,996 (INR 11 Lakhs)|
|Full-Stack Developer||AUD 100,000 (INR 9 Lakhs)|
|Cyber Security Specialist||AUD 92,268 (INR 8 Lakhs)|
|Cloud Security Engineer||AUD 130,000 (INR 12 Lakhs)|
|DevOps Engineer||AUD 103,177 (INR INR 9 Lakhs)|
Also Read: How to Become a Full-Stack Developer?
The Application Fee for International students at the University of Melbourne is AUD 100 (INR 5K).
The application deadlines for admission at the University of Melbourne are 15 January and 25 June for Semester 1 and 2, respectively.
The University of Melbourne has been ranked the top university in the world in terms of subject i.e computer science by the QS World University Rankings.
Are you planning to study in Australia? Our Leverage Edu experts will provide you with end-to-end assistance starting from your university application to the time you reach your university and commence your studies. Call us at 1800 57 2000 to book a FREE 30-minutes counselling session today.