We saw many technological advancements in the last few decades and now we are currently experiencing the rise of the digital era. The modern digital era has a stronghold on our daily lives as most things are really interconnected to the internet. From filling out college application forms online to ordering groceries online, we are really dependent on modern digital life. So in today’s blog, we are going to take a look at digital marketing courses in Ireland. Continue reading to unveil more information on this topic.
This Blog Includes:
About Digital Marketing
Digital marketing is the use of digital technologies and channels to promote products, services, or any other thing to the targeted audience. In layman’s terms, digital marketing is just like traditional marketing but just in a digital way using various marketing techniques like social media marketing, email marketing and others to promote a brand and increase brand awareness. The main goal of digital marketing is to promote brands, and products to the target audience and also improve the product or services accordingly based on the user feedback.
Benefits of Digital Marketing Courses in Ireland
You may ask “Why study digital marketing courses in Ireland” and for that, you should be aware of the benefits of it. So here are some of the benefits of pursuing a digital marketing course in Ireland:
- Ireland is a hub for innovation and creativity, with many global companies and start-ups operating in the digital sector. Getting a digital marketing degree from Ireland can be of extreme value.
- Ireland is also the home to some of the top universities in the World which are most known for providing quality education to its students. You get a wide range of universities to choose from for your digital marketing course without worrying about the quality of your education.
- You can enjoy the convenience and affordability of living in Ireland. Ireland is known for its cheap cost of living when compared to any other study-abroad destination. With a moderate climate and well-developed transport system, Ireland can be a well-suited place for many aspiring students.
- As digital marketing is a fast-paced and developing career field, developing expertise in this field can help you secure a high-paying job which can help you secure your future.
Top 5 Digital Marketing Courses in Ireland
Now that you have seen the benefits of pursuing digital marketing courses in Ireland, let us take a look at the top 5 digital marking courses that are provided by some of the top universities in Ireland:
|Trinity College Dublin||MSc in Digital Marketing Strategy||1 year full-time or 2 years part-time|
|Dublin City University||MSc in Digital Marketing||1 year full-time|
|Limerick Institute of Technology||Higher Diploma in Science in Digital Marketing||1 year full-time or 2 years part-time|
|Digital Marketing Institute||Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing||10 weeks part-time|
|Digital Marketing Academy of Ireland||Diploma in Digital Marketing||6 months part-time|
Top Universities for Digital Marketing Courses in Ireland
We have already mentioned some of the top universities in Ireland for digital marketing courses but here are some more with further details like QS World Ranking and average tuition fees for you to get a better clarity:
|University||QS World Ranking 2024||Average Tuition Fee|
|Dublin City University||#436||EUR 17,742 (INR 16 Lakh)|
|Maynooth University||#801-850||EUR 15,000 (INR 13.8 Lakh)|
|University of Galway||#289||EUR 18,400 (INR 16.94 Lakh)|
|University College Dublin||#81||EUR 27,700 (INR 25.5 Lakh)|
|Technological University Dublin||#851-900||EUR 12,500 (INR 11.5 Lakh)|
Also Read- Digital Marketing Course Syllabus
The eligibility criteria for pursuing digital marketing courses in Ireland are essential as if you don’t fulfil these criteria you won’t be able to plan your study abroad journey in Ireland. So let us take a look at it:
- You need to have a passing certificate of 10+2 from a recognized board.
- You must have a minimum 50% aggregated score in the relevant field like science for an undergraduate degree.
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification in a relevant field, such as marketing, business, or communication is required for a postgraduate degree
- You need to prove your proficiency in the English language by appearing for English proficiency tests like IELTS, TOEFL, etc.
- Some Universities may also want to see your existing work in the field of digital marketing so may also need to build a proper portfolio.
Here are a few necessary documents that will come in handy while applying for digital marketing courses in Ireland. Make sure you have all of them:
- Academic Transcripts
- English Proficiency Test Scores
- Statement of Purpose (SOP)
- Letter of Recommendation (LOR)
- Financial Documents for proof of financial stability
- A valid Passport
The application process for digital marketing courses in Ireland is mostly the same for the majority of the Universities. It is also extremely easy and straightforward but you can use this guide as a reference in case you face any problems with your application:
- Compare different digital marketing courses and choose a desired University according to your needs and budget
- Head over to the official website of the University and search for “Applying Online” for your digital marketing course
- You will be greeted with the application form, now you just need to fill up the application with all the relevant information along with all the required documents mentioned above
- Submit your application online or by mail before the deadline. It can take several days to get the outcome of your application. So just wait patiently
- You will be called for an interview if you are selected by the University
- Once you clear the interview round, you will receive an offer letter from the University. You will need to accept the offer and pay the tuition fee deposit to secure your place
- Now you need to plan your study abroad journey and apply for a Student Visa to study in Ireland.
As we mentioned earlier, today’s generation is all about the digital era where we can get everything at our fingertips just by searching online. By mastering the skills and specializing in the field of digital marketing that too from Ireland which is the hub for many successful startups, you can get an opportunity to work abroad and future-proof your career. Here are some of the job profiles along with the salaries for digital marketing.
|Job Profile||Average Salary per annum|
|Digital Marketing Manager||EUR 57,000 (INR 52 Lakh)|
|SEO Consultant||EUR 48,000 (INR 44 Lakh)|
|Content Marketing Manager||EUR 41,000 (INR 37.7 Lakh)|
|Social Media Manager||EUR 55,000 (INR 50.6 Lakh)|
Also Read- Digital Marketing Jobs for Freshers
As per the rules set by the government of Ireland, you will need a student visa to study abroad in Ireland if your study program is more than 3 months.
Digital Marketing Specialist
Email Marketing Manager
Web Analytics Manager
Digital Marketing Consultant
Digital Marketing Trainer
The average salary of a digital marketing professional in Ireland is EUR 40,000 yearly.
This was all about digital marketing courses in Ireland. If you are planning to study in Ireland don’t forget to reach us at 1800 57 2000 and contact our Leverage Edu experts to make your study abroad process hassle-free.