Nike Inc. is an American sportswear company founded by Bill Bowerman and Phil Knight in 1964. At present, it is one of the world’s most-selling athletic shoe brands in the world. The aim of the brand is to bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete. As Nike co-founder Bill Bowerman said ‘’ If you have a body, you are an athlete”. Nike is popular for creating 1st self-lacing shoes, running the 1st 2-hour marathon, and using 100% renewable energy in their facilities.
Nike has several designers and innovators like computer scientists, biomechanists, physiologists, and planetary astrophysicists. In 2004, Nike entered the Indian market and established its presence. Today, the company holds an 11% market share and comes among the top sporting brands in India. Keep reading to know more about the Nike India careers salary, benefits, and how to get hired in the company.
This Blog Includes:
Why Work at Nike India?
Below are the reasons why individuals should opt for Nike India careers.
- Get to work in one of the most popular and successful sportswear brands in the world
- Get to work in a diverse and inclusive environment. That is, an environment supportive of the development of veteran leaders, people with disability, and the indigenous population
- Get several employee benefits such as insurance plans, and employee discounts, among others.
- Be surrounded by sports fans and get the opportunity to meet sports celebrities
Departments of Nike India
Below are the departments of Nike India careers that eligible candidates can apply for.
|Nike India Careers: Departments
|Finance and Accounting
|Air manufacturing innovation
|Government and public affairs
|Product creation, development and management
|Insights and analytics
|Manufacturing and engineering
|Social and community impact
|Supply chain , distribution, and logistics
Nike India Employee Benefits
Nike India careers offers several benefits to all employees of the organization. The company invests in the health and financial well-being of the employee both in and outside of work. Below is the main Nike job benefits that an employee can claim.
- Financial Health of the employee- Nike invests in the financial health of the employee by offering competitive pay and robust retirement plans. It helps the workers to plan for future financial goals.
- Employee discounts- At Nike India careers the employees and their families are offered up to 50% discounts. It is applicable on all athletic footwear, apparel or equipment from Nike, Converse, and Jordan.
- Transportation facilities- All employees are assisted by the company with transportation facilities to move to a new city or just across one of its campuses. This facility is provided to employees irrespective of the distance.
- Fitness facilities- Fitness opportunities and discounts are provided to all employees whether it is an employee who is just getting started or a fitness professional. The opportunities are provided for all levels of fitness and its goals.
- Continuous learning- At Nike employees can learn various skills and improve their knowledge with the help of educational programs.
- Health and wellness- All workers of Nike are provided with several insurance and health care packages to maintain their physical health.
- Rest and recovery- Nike provides paid time off, paid holidays, and summer hours for employees to rest and relax.
- Giving back to the community- The company matches donations and volunteer time to help assist the employees to support the causes they are passionate about.
Also Read– What are the best jobs in India?
Highest Paying Jobs
Below are the highest-paying jobs offered by Nike India careers and their salaries
|Salary per annum
|Senior software engineer
|INR 29.32 lakh
|INR 25.13 lakh
|INR 4.12 lakh
|Retail store manager
|INR 4.23 lakh
|INR 2.10 lajkh
Also Read: Highest paying Facebook Jobs in India
Below are the Nike India career’s current openings. Interested individuals can apply for the same. Do note that all openings are for the location- Bengaluru, Karnataka.
|General Manager, India partner management office, PMO
|Manufacturing and Engineering
|Senior software engineer 2, workday report writer – CF& C
|Senior cyber threats analytics engineer, Indi, CIS-ICC
|Imaging engineer-Global cloud foundation, tech ops
|Software engineer 2, demand planning -planning and manufacturing
|Senior software engineer 3, anaplan modeller, finance technology
|Senior application engineer, HR technology
|Senior software engineer 2, workday integration
|Senior SAP engineer
|Principal solutions architect, data solutions architecture
|Software engineering manager, finance technology
|Software engineer 1 CDP- Marketing technology
|Senior technical product manager
|Software engineering manager, demand planning, planning and manufacturing
|Senior scrum master, finance and procurement technology
|Senior software engineer 2, workday configuration
|Senior software engineer 2, workday report writer
|Senior DevOps engineer
|Virtual desktop Infrastructure Engineer
|Director 020 Analytics
|Data and analytics
Also Read: Career in software engineering
How to Get a Job at Nike?
Interested candidates can apply to Nike India careers by following the steps below
- Visit the official website of Nike
- Click on search jobs and search for the job that you are interested in on the basis of brand, career area, and location. You can also directly enter the keyword ‘India’ to find Nike outlet job openings.
- Next, click on the job opening that you are interested in and make sure that you fulfil the eligibility requirements
- Click on apply now and fill out the Nike job application
- Double-checking the information you have entered as a resume is the first thing a recruiter will notice.
- Applicants can also use resume parsing or LinkedIn tools to auto-populate the details. Using these tools will help you complete the application in a quick way
- While completing the application a status indicator will show you know which sections you still have to complete.
- Review the details and click on submit.
- For future applications, the details entered by the applicant will be saved.
Ans. The jobs at Nike are competitive due to a large number of applications. However, it is not impossible to get a job if the candidate fulfils the eligibility requirements, An ideal candidate is a team player who is self-motivated, curious, and resilient.
Ans. Nike offers part-time work, freelance work, temporary jobs, and full-time jobs. There are options for hybrid work, and 100% remote work. Hence, employees have a chance of getting work from home option.
Ans. All employees of Nike have to be above 18 years of age.
Nike India is one of the best shoe retailers in India that offers several employment benefits. Nike India careers offer plenty of work opportunities in different sectors, particularly in technology, data and analytics. Nike employees are offered competitive salaries as well. Need help with study abroad admissions? Call us at 1800 572 000 and book our free 30-minute counselling session today.